AzzyAI 1.41 - Legacy version. Latest 1.50 is recommended. - Page 3 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

AzzyAI 1.41 - Legacy version. Latest 1.50 is recommended.

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#51 jakeymoo1

jakeymoo1

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationIn yo closet wearin yo clothes
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir, come at me

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

i try to stay stationary and let him kill stuff, but if the orc spawns near me, he will not attack it until it is already attacking me.

#52 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

i try to stay stationary and let him kill stuff, but if the orc spawns near me, he will not attack it until it is already attacking me.

What if any changes have you made to the configuration?

#53 jakeymoo1

jakeymoo1

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationIn yo closet wearin yo clothes
  • Server:Ymir, come at me

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:00 PM

just basic things like no kiting, not friendly to homons ahhhh a few of the values that relate to when the homon should use bb (4 or more on my chara)

#54 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

Will investigate.

You don't have DoNotAttackMoving turned on right?

#55 FlorenciaRac

FlorenciaRac

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:01 PM

Hi Azzy, my Bayeri got his first new skill "Stahl Horn", but now it just does that skill and didnt use Caprice (was a Vanil before).

Is there a way for him to autocast the two skills?

#56 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:28 AM

Hi Azzy, my Bayeri got his first new skill "Stahl Horn", but now it just does that skill and didnt use Caprice (was a Vanil before).

Is there a way for him to autocast the two skills?

That's what it's doing ;-) But, it prioritizes Stahl Horn above Caprice, and at any point in time where it could cast caprice (and some situations where it couldn't) except when it's at low SP, it will be able to use Stahl Horn too - so Caprice never gets cast.

If you want to disable use of Stahl Horn, you can do that in H_Extra.lua (as always, hand edit this, since my GUI doesn't save it) - you can do this either for Stahl Horn entirely (UseBayeriStahlHorn = 0 ) or while chasing only or while attacking only (UseHomunSSkillAttack / UseHomunSSkillChase) - Likely if this is appropriate, you'd want to turn it off for attack (when it's in combat and likely to get hit and cast-broken) and on for chase.

Finally, you can use tactics to set whether to use homun S skills or old homun skills on targets, if you want it to choose the attack skill to use based on the target. To do this, hand edit H_Tactics.lua, and go to the size tactic. Set the size to SIZE_SMALL for old homun skills (caprice, moonlight), SIZE_MEDIUM for homun S attack skills (and SIZE_UNDEFINED for using whatever it can, preferring homun S skills). Neither setting will prevent it from using anti-mob skills if appropriate.

#57 FlorenciaRac

FlorenciaRac

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:42 PM

Thank you very much for the tips!

#58 Laurynthia

Laurynthia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Server:iRO Ymir

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:59 AM

I seem to have encountered a problem with this version of the AI also.

Level 5 Sword mercenary
main.lua:697 attempt to compare number with nil

#59 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:34 AM

I seem to have encountered a problem with this version of the AI also.

Level 5 Sword mercenary
main.lua:697 attempt to compare number with nil

Thanks for this report - issue is present in 1.50 too (though 1.50 dev 1 crashes with all mercenaries because of an issue with initializing MercType)

This effects all mercenaries with the crash skill at level greater than 1, because it tries to look up the correct range of it (since we can't trust the values the client returns), and I only listed the range for level 1, because when I first made the list I thought there was only one level of it.
In M_SkillList change

SkillInfo[MER_CRASH]={"Crash",{1},{10,10,10,10,10},{1000,1000,1000,1000,1000},{0,0,0,0,0},{2000,2000,2000,2000,2000},1}
to

SkillInfo[MER_CRASH]={"Crash",{1,1,1,1,1},{10,10,10,10,10},{1000,1000,1000,1000,1000},{0,0,0,0,0},{2000,2000,2000,2000,2000},1}

Edited by DrAzzy, 07 May 2012 - 08:36 AM.

#60 idkDave123

idkDave123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:57 AM

I currently have a Filir-> Eleanor on one account and Amistr - Dieter on another. I was wondering if it was possible to have Eleanor in dance attack mode and have the Dieter attack like normal (not in dance attack mode). Also, since I have mutated my Amistr into a Dieter, it has stopped using its Amistr Bulwark skill and Bloodlust automatically.

#61 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

I currently have a Filir-> Eleanor on one account and Amistr - Dieter on another. I was wondering if it was possible to have Eleanor in dance attack mode and have the Dieter attack like normal (not in dance attack mode). Also, since I have mutated my Amistr into a Dieter, it has stopped using its Amistr Bulwark skill and Bloodlust automatically.

The AI can only detect ex-vanilmirths (due to boneheaded decisions by the kRO developers w/regards to the API). All other homuns must be specified with the OldHomunType option in H_Extra (it defaults to filir, as that's the most common non-vani). Of course, since you presumably only have one RO client, and hence one config file, you can't just set it to Amistr (because then the filir would think it's an amistr and stop using moonlight/flitting/accel flight).

In 1.40 (near the end of development) I introduced a facility to correct for this by allowing you to write an OnInit() function in H_Extra, so you can set OldHomunType based on the current homun type (so you could tell it that your Dieter was an Amistr)

See http://drazzy.com/ai/faq.html for the full details ("what if i have multiple homuns on one computer and need different configurations for them").

For you, it would be something like:
function OnInit()
local htype=GetV(V_HOMUNTYPE,MyID)
if htype==DIETER then
  OldHomunType=AMISTR
end
end

(we only have to do anything for the Ami->Dieter because it will otherwise assume the default, which is correct for your Filir -> Elly.

#62 idkDave123

idkDave123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:59 PM

Got Bloodlust and Amistr Bulwark to work automaticlly with the example given above. Also got the Eleanor to dance attack and the Dieter to normal attack. Thanks for the help.

#63 HealingPalms

HealingPalms

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:51 PM

I got my merc out in Ant eggs but it wont attack em while i stand there i never changed any settings, any idea on this? i have 1.41 installed

#64 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:39 AM

I got my merc out in Ant eggs but it wont attack em while i stand there i never changed any settings, any idea on this? i have 1.41 installed

Turn off AutoDetectPlants - since mercenaries can't identify monsters, they default to not attacking things they haven't seen move, because otherwise the mercenaries waste all their time attacking herb plants if you try to use them on maps that have them.

Set that to false in the GUI or disable it by editing the config file manually and it will attack the ant eggs.

#65 NotMeThenWho

NotMeThenWho

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:21 AM

My Amystr does not become agressive after having installed 1.41. I have switched the /hoai to customized and restarted it several times but it does nothing. I also attempted to hit the stand by to see if would activate but nothing happens. Could you help me figure it out?

#66 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:45 AM

My Amystr does not become agressive after having installed 1.41. I have switched the /hoai to customized and restarted it several times but it does nothing. I also attempted to hit the stand by to see if would activate but nothing happens. Could you help me figure it out?

Please post the contents of the AAIStartH.txt file in your RO folder to confirm that AzzyAI is installed correctly. If that file is not present, the game has never loaded AzzyAI (and hence, it is not installed correctly).

Please review the installation notes (in Documentation.pdf in your RO folder or here http://drazzy.com/ai...cumentation.pdf ) for Windows Vista/7, if you are using one of those operating systems; If RO is in program files and UAC is enabled on Win Vista/7, windows blocks installation of custom AI's and additional steps are required for installation.

#67 SaltyDog223

SaltyDog223

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

Hi. I have a huge problem. The ai just wont work. I always get this error:

Posted Image

I think i installed coorectly: I deleted all files in USER_AI. My Ro-Folder is C:\Games\Ro. And i have disabled UAC. What am i doing wrong? D: Please help.

#68 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:26 AM

The AI is not installed correctly.

You need to put ALL of the files from the archive you downloaded into USER_AI - you appear to have missed at least one file. (Const_.lua - that's the first file that the AI tries to load, so you may well be missing more)

#69 SaltyDog223

SaltyDog223

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:38 AM

The AI is not installed correctly.

You need to put ALL of the files from the archive you downloaded into USER_AI - you appear to have missed at least one file. (Const_.lua - that's the first file that the AI tries to load, so you may well be missing more)

Oh sry is houd have told u, that i allready proofed is the file is there. And in fact it is ther! D: thats why i am that confused :(

#70 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:05 PM

Oh sry is houd have told u, that i allready proofed is the file is there. And in fact it is ther! D: thats why i am that confused :(

Did you put all the files in the USER_AI folder, inside the AI folder, inside the RO folder?

The files must be in the USER_AI folder, not within a folder inside the AI folder.

AzzyAI must be located in USER_AI; you cannot run it from the AI folder (to replace the default AI).

#71 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

Are you on fRO? If so, I have been notified of this issue and am working to resolve it. See the discussion in the thread for 1.50.

#72 SaltyDog223

SaltyDog223

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:18 AM

Are you on fRO? If so, I have been notified of this issue and am working to resolve it. See the discussion in the thread for 1.50.

hmm yes i am. So it's not my fault :D im happy again ^^

#73 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:41 AM

hmm yes i am. So it's not my fault :D im happy again ^^

Download 1.50 dev 8 from the last post in 1.50 thread (not dev 7 from the first post). Report any issues in that thread.

#74 SaltyDog223

SaltyDog223

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:29 PM

I will do so. Thank u for ur great Work :)

#75 bLeuDL

bLeuDL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:19 AM

Hi, I'm wondering if I can change how the rest state works by not making the homun passive but I do want it to return to the return/rest position?

Thanks ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users