AzzyAI 1.41 - Legacy version. Latest 1.50 is recommended. - Page 4 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

AzzyAI 1.41 - Legacy version. Latest 1.50 is recommended.

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#76 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

Hi, I'm wondering if I can change how the rest state works by not making the homun passive but I do want it to return to the return/rest position?

Thanks ^^

No, this is not supported. The purpose of rest is to offer an easy way to make the homun go passive when the owner sat to regen HP (instead of putting it into standby).

#77 Jun09

Jun09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:00 PM

Hi Azzy, Im new to ai script etc. Read the documentation. Having 1 issue for me. Using Amistr Homu, its seem every time it cast amistr bulwark it will follow up with 3 more cast "[Amistr Bulwark] Skill can't be cast".

I would like to know how to set it to cast once only(not the current cast 4 times in a row), bringing up my chat having to click "up arrow" to read my buddies chat.

Also i notice the UseSmartAmistrbulwark is not in config as mention in documentation.

Btw, thanks in advance and thanks for the hardworks >.<

#78 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

Hi Azzy, Im new to ai script etc. Read the documentation. Having 1 issue for me. Using Amistr Homu, its seem every time it cast amistr bulwark it will follow up with 3 more cast "[Amistr Bulwark] Skill can't be cast".

I would like to know how to set it to cast once only(not the current cast 4 times in a row), bringing up my chat having to click "up arrow" to read my buddies chat.

Also i notice the UseSmartAmistrbulwark is not in config as mention in documentation.

Btw, thanks in advance and thanks for the hardworks >.<

What version of AzzyAI are you using?

You've posted in the 1.41 thread, but the skill failure detection which is causing the repeated bulwark casts is not introduced until the first 1.50 development version, and it didn't work until several dev versions later - so you're clearly not using 1.41.

Please install the latest 1.50 release candidate and see if that fixes the issue. I was just working on skill fail detection on friday - it seems like a recent change altered the timing of AI() calls, breaking my old delay-based skill fail detection.
http://www.drazzy.co...Final%20RC6.zip

If it still occurs, is the homun's SP regen tick larger than the SP cost of the level of bulwark you're using? Does the problem occur when it's not at full SP?

Thanks for the report on UseSmartBulwark, it will be added to the GUI for the 1.50 release.

Edited by DrAzzy, 28 April 2013 - 10:21 AM.

#79 Jun09

Jun09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:11 AM

What version of AzzyAI are you using?

You've posted in the 1.41 thread, but the skill failure detection which is causing the repeated bulwark casts is not introduced until the first 1.50 development version, and it didn't work until several dev versions later - so you're clearly not using 1.41.

Please install the latest 1.50 release candidate and see if that fixes the issue. I was just working on skill fail detection on friday - it seems like a recent change altered the timing of AI() calls, breaking my old delay-based skill fail detection.
http://www.drazzy.co...Final%20RC6.zip

If it still occurs, is the homun's SP regen tick larger than the SP cost of the level of bulwark you're using? Does the problem occur when it's not at full SP?

Thanks for the report on UseSmartBulwark, it will be added to the GUI for the 1.50 release.

I got it from IRO Wiki. 1.50 Dev17. sorry for posting in wrong place. The "skill fail" is still there after using the new 1.50 u posted. I don't see anything on the sp issue seems fine.

I will wait for the updates. Thanks for the work >.< really appreciate it. I will live with the skill fail thing atm, will test once u come up with new update.

Sorry that im too noob on this.

Edited by Jun09, 29 April 2013 - 05:24 AM.

#80 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:03 AM

Hrrmph, should have been fixed in RC6, I'll look into it. The whole skill failure detection thing is a real pain.

Expected behavior is for you to see 5 skill failed messages after summoning homun, if it had the skill up when you vap'ed it, because the AI doesn't know when the homun has been vaped/logged out (c/d timer only runs while homun is summoned, while time passes regardless) - This is the AI going "Oh my god, I haven't recast this 30 second buff for hours, I'd better cast it right now... hey why isn't it working?.... well, okay I tried 5 times, I'll try again in 30 seconds"

After one buff-duration, it should sort itself out and not try to cast buffs repeatedly - it sounds like it's not doing that for you, though.

#81 Jun09

Jun09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:09 AM

Yup. maybe my homu just love "Oh my god, I haven't recast this 30 second buff for hours, I'd better cast it right now... hey why isn't it working?.... well, okay I tried 5 times.... after cooldown what time is it now? Oh no is it hours? nevermind just try casting 5 time >.< block my master chat seems fun too with "Fail to cast skill".

Anyway i will wait for new updates. Thanks for your help! will get use to it first. haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users