About Dandelion's Request's items - Confirmed bugs - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

About Dandelion's Request's items

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:21 AM

Now before anyone tells me to just make a new character and delete them, thats not an option for me. All 9 of my slots are filled now.

I have over 4 Letters of Reccommendations and 1 Written Request(A)

They can't be sold, or traded or vended.

I do have an Alt account that i could put these on to delete, but they arented tradabled anyway.

Irowiki page saysff
Note: If your character still has a Letter of Recommendation in their inventory, talk to Valdes (que_job01) at the Morroc Bar (morocc 45, 107), and he will remove it.

But I just tried to go to Valdes and hes not even there anymore. He's gone entirely. I know that idle Knight NPC doesn't let you in if you don't have a reason. So i got smart, "hey, i havent done the Curse of Gaebolg on one of my characters. I'll just get dump all of them on him and then Valdes will take them away."

however since he's not there anymore. Now i'm stuck with these. I know they weigh 0 weight. But its an eye sore and I can't just dump them in Storage because they take up valualble storage space. And i'm running low on that.

Is it possible to send a ticket in to request these particular items deleted?

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:53 AM

I thought these were made NPC-able after the quest was removed - have you actually tried npcing them?

#3 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

Thanks, but i did try to sell them before I made my post. And i logged in again just now after reading yours to double check. They don't show up in the sell window at all.

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

That's not cool. Their sellable status must have been reverted at some point, because I'm almost certain I sold some to the npc.

I don't know if you can still blackhole items via the ET bug (where ET had an item-stacks limit higher than 100). If that works, and the >100 item full storage trick works, you could fill storage to 600, then go into ET and loot until it won't let you pick up anymore, then bwing back to town and place the written requests into storage. If the bug still works, the items vanish.

Moved to confirmed bugs. I'm sure the GMs would remove the items if you asked via ticket.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users