Game Arena - 48 Hours Later - Stats - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Game Arena - 48 Hours Later - Stats

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#26 dongkua

dongkua

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:42 AM

wow top 20 healer. never expected that. but please fix the queue system. and also the IP thing cuz everytime my housemate plays I cant ~.~

#27 SunflowerGirl

SunflowerGirl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:48 AM

Awesome post. That will keep people going in the arena for sure, just to get their name in that post.

In Genesis' defense, I bet he was just working while playing!

#28 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:53 AM

I already waited for an hour today....we were 15 people already...and clicked join queue....but whyyyyyyyy we didnt enter inside....the groups which could enter are the new groups....created after my group....so I was in front of CF for nothing. I got it twice....Hey please explain me about this. I could accept about game arena but its unfair if the 1st group cant enter...but the new group can enter.

was the group formed before the queue was joined? if so have then join as smaller groups or as solo members instead!

Edited by Zurn, 21 April 2012 - 08:11 AM.

#29 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:08 AM

Haha thats nice!
But everyone is from Leonis...make seperate for Draconis please. ;P

#30 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:11 AM

UMm I really appreciate what all you guys have done with the arena. However, I found out you can still have more than one account in arena at a time, just have one on each team. So we still may have a leeching problem.

Edited by pdfisher, 21 April 2012 - 08:11 AM.

#31 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:21 AM

UMm I really appreciate what all you guys have done with the arena. However, I found out you can still have more than one account in arena at a time, just have one on each team. So we still may have a leeching problem.

and this actually got into the game?

#32 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

I don't think leeching is that effective in the new system. You're not going to be able to help your team win in anyway. And if I remember correctly, you have to be of some help during the war to even accumulate points.

Edited by tENLAVUU, 21 April 2012 - 08:39 AM.

#33 ZullyFace

ZullyFace

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:09 AM

you have to be of some help during the war to even accumulate points.

If they apply this accumulate points system to previous union war, now we won't have so many down time and they also won't have so many headache. I really have no idea why remove union war because of leeching problem.. Union war is a fun event since iRose but they have removed it and add in so many headache..

#34 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:56 AM

Btw this stats (that everyone is from Leonis) shows you that Draconis doesnt have enought players and you should add 5vs5 and 10vs10 games as well. (to max lvls)

#35 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:25 AM

lol @ at the champs. take notes on what class needs a fix over a year now.

#36 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:53 AM

Why is it that two groups of 15 could be sitting in queue for hours yet individuals who join the queue alone afterwards somehow get priority and get sent straight into the wars?

#37 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:03 AM

Why is it that two groups of 15 could be sitting in queue for hours yet individuals who join the queue alone afterwards somehow get priority and get sent straight into the wars?

Group Function is not broken or bugged.
What is happening is that multiple groups of are signing up, each of these groups are missing 1 or 2 or more players to be a full group of 15.
With no one signing up as individuals the queue gets stuck waiting for the right mixture.

The other things that wasn't clear at all in the Game Arena details is that right now the system is looking for 14 character + 1 cleric, so if your group is 15 strong and you have no cleric your group is incomplete and thus won't get moved into a match.

Genesis has been talking to the team here about some ideas to widen the bottleneck.

thats what im guessing

Edited by Zurn, 21 April 2012 - 11:03 AM.

#38 LoveU4ever

LoveU4ever

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • Server:Both

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:25 AM

this is only about leo how about drac?

#39 kumpiakot

kumpiakot

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

kindly check the GROUP LOCK thing..example were engaged already on the game arena but once you get DC and finally get back on the arena...youll be on the diff group..please try to lock the same group once we enter the game...not hopping to diff party and see your clanmates get pawned...we join wars according to strategies and peers :)

#40 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:26 PM

kindly check the GROUP LOCK thing..example were engaged already on the game arena but once you get DC and finally get back on the arena...youll be on the diff group..please try to lock the same group once we enter the game...not hopping to diff party and see your clanmates get pawned...we join wars according to strategies and peers :)

What wars? Draco doesnt have enought ppl to start one...

#41 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:35 PM

Lies, you all just don't get motivated enough to start them :/

#42 kumpiakot

kumpiakot

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:56 PM

yes we do have numbers aviv to start the game..its just the time zone and some flaws on the garena...pretty much were enjoying the new phase just some glitches that development team needs to be fixed...it will be fun after they sort things out.. :)

#43 captainpilyo

captainpilyo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:18 PM

how can we be motivated if there's not enough players? it's been 4 days since the game arena is released and i've been only to the arena ONCE, and after we destroyed the crystal we got DC. eveyday i log in and wait for hours and hours for a game to start. not a single one started on my time zone. one time, we are 15 in group and in queue and abonfoundation is 15 and in queue. it did not start. i know sometimes the problem is my time zone. there are not enough people to sign up in draco when i logged in. that's why UW is good for me because even if im the only one in one side and my allies are leechers. i still enjoy that. atleast i am PLAYING. and having FUN. but with this game arena up and UW not in play. i can't PLAY and have FUN. UW is the only thing i enjoy most in this game and now its gone. but i still hope for the best in this game arena thing. but for the past 4 days now, i feel like cheated, so many years in this game and now this.

#44 nikst3r

nikst3r

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • LocationIn my bed

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:34 PM

... even if im the only one in one side and my allies are leechers. i still enjoy that. atleast i am PLAYING. and having FUN...

If there is noone to kill (when active) I doubt UW will give you any fun...

You might want to check out Leonis?

Otherwise the game arena will bring you much more fun, because people are active and not leeching..

Edited by nikst3r, 21 April 2012 - 02:36 PM.

#45 captainpilyo

captainpilyo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

If there is noone to kill (when active) I doubt UW will give you any fun...

You might want to check out Leonis?

Otherwise the game arena will bring you much more fun, because people are active and not leeching..

UW for me is fun. i play raider sometimes alone on one side with 10 enemies. and its been fun for me. that shows you how draco is dead. and now, with this game arena up. less and less people in draco are logging in. so, unless they implement a 5 vs 5 set up in game arena (atleast in DRACO). players from my time zone wont enjoy this game.
i've been thinking of trying leonis. but for someone who doesnt rely on IM points to sell and friends helping them to gear up. its hard to start from scratch.

#46 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:09 PM

how can we be motivated if there's not enough players? it's been 4 days since the game arena is released and i've been only to the arena ONCE, and after we destroyed the crystal we got DC. eveyday i log in and wait for hours and hours for a game to start. not a single one started on my time zone. one time, we are 15 in group and in queue and abonfoundation is 15 and in queue. it did not start. i know sometimes the problem is my time zone. there are not enough people to sign up in draco when i logged in. that's why UW is good for me because even if im the only one in one side and my allies are leechers. i still enjoy that. atleast i am PLAYING. and having FUN. but with this game arena up and UW not in play. i can't PLAY and have FUN. UW is the only thing i enjoy most in this game and now its gone. but i still hope for the best in this game arena thing. but for the past 4 days now, i feel like cheated, so many years in this game and now this.

I've been to at least two so far (1 per day) though I mainly have been doing the late night early morning hours (server time). Does anyone ask people to join or get people motivated, don't tell me that there isn't enough people online, maybe not enough people that want to pvp) but what's the harm in joining even if its just to see the map ask people nicely to join the queue. Get clan mates, friends (I know about the friends list) to try and get it going.

#47 captainpilyo

captainpilyo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

I've been to at least two so far (1 per day) though I mainly have been doing the late night early morning hours (server time). Does anyone ask people to join or get people motivated, don't tell me that there isn't enough people online, maybe not enough people that want to pvp) but what's the harm in joining even if its just to see the map ask people nicely to join the queue. Get clan mates, friends (I know about the friends list) to try and get it going.

there is enough people to sign in but as you said maybe they dont want to try the game arena or just doesnt still know what to do? don't you think we've tried encouraging people to join? i've done that on the first and second day but to no avail. (when there's a lot of people) but on the 3rd and 4th day, there seems to be a definite decrease in number of players logging in on my TIME ZONE..

oh well. thanks for the replies. im just upset cause i tried this game to PLAY and have FUN but now i can't have that anymore... :)

#48 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:25 PM

Hehe, I waited for approximatly 3 hours before I gave up :P

I did manage to get teleported once but got dc'd right away^^

Hurray!

#49 nvrsydie

nvrsydie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

is it our duty to motivate players? we are all motivated. the thing is even 4 goups on the line @15, and no dual clients, plus no one's using the garena. still can't enter? been in queue for an average of 30min to 2.5 hours before the game actually starts... and dc'ed for some reasons.

#50 kumpiakot

kumpiakot

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:56 PM

another BIG FLAW on the game arena...were 15 on both groups and here comes another group consists of 7 players who make the first queue and had confirmed the game??..wth is wrong?they manage to go on the game before the full party?and we asked them to disband/giveway for the bigger group so we can start but to no avail its all locked according to em..wtf is wrong?its been a while since you guys patch the game arena i think its about time to put back both UW and GAME ARENA so we have option and we can do something fun...so disappointed....

Edited by kumpiakot, 21 April 2012 - 08:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users