Making an account:
- Firstly go to the warpportal support site.
- Once you have reached the warpportal support site Register an account.
- Choose a username and password.
- Choose your email which would probably be best to choose the same one as your warpportal master account. Also give your full name which should be the same as the one registered to your warpportal master account.
- An activation email will be sent to you.
- Go to the email address you are using and click the activation link for warpportal's support site.
Sending a ticket:
Important Note: Make sure you are logged into your account when sending a ticket, you will not be able to keep track of tickets that you send when not logged in.
- Click where it says "Submit a Ticket".
- Select the required department that has the most to deal with your current situation.
- Now click "Next".
- Fill in the email for your warpportal account. What game you play and what server.
- For some issues you will also be required to give the account name that the character with the issue is on.
- Provide a subject name for your problem and discuss what your issue is in the message body. If you have any screenshots to provide along with your issue you may attach them to the ticket.
- When your ticket is complete click "Submit Ticket" (This may take a short while for it to completely process)
Checking the Progress of a ticket:
- After a ticket has been sent it may take anywhere from 3 hours to 3 days for a response. (The GM's have lots of tickets to deal with so be patient, it can also take more time than that.) Also, please do not send multiples of the same ticket or constantly send replies to the ticket as it will make it take longer and cause more backlog in the ticket system
- To check on your tickets click "View tickets" on the support home page. (You must be logged in)
- A list of tickets you have sent will be shown with the start date, last activity, and status of the ticket.
What it means:
- When your ticket status says "Waiting" It means the GM's have responded to your ticket and are awaiting a response.
- When the ticket says "Closed" it means the GM team has viewed your ticket, responded and it has been left waiting for a few days. It may also mean that the ticket has been resolved. By viewing this ticket you may have the option to re-open it if you think the problem has not been resolved. You may also close tickets yourself if the problem has gone away.
- When a ticket is "Pending" it means that you have sent the ticket and are awaiting GM response.
Rules for ticket system:
- Use your common sense when posting responses to tickets on the forums. Make sure there is no personal information within the ticket.
- DO NOT post problems that have to do with your account information on the forums.
- If you receive an email response to a ticket, do not respond to the email, instead make sure to respond through the ticket system itself.
Edit: WP support now allows responding to support ticket through the email, however, we strongly advise that you log onto the support system to send a response to the GM team.
- Sending a ticket without registering an account will not allow you to check on the status of your ticket or to respond, so make sure you register an account first!
- If your ticket takes abnormally long, or you have a problem with the way it was handled, you can contact Familiar and Doorknob on the forums and send him a PM with your ticket# and your issue.
[Updated] Support System Errors:
- In case you experience an error "Ooops. Something went wrong" when opening the support page and/or sending the ticket, try any of the following:
- Switch to another web browser such as IE/Edge or Firefox.
- If the web browser allows it, switch to private browsing or incognito mode and give that a try.
- When attaching files to a ticket, make sure that the files do not exceed 2MB in size, instead you can link in large files through other file sharing means.
- If the error issue persists then send the ticket to WP Support Email [ROsupport@warpportal.com] following the steps found in spoilers below.
Edited by VModCinnamon, 12 January 2019 - 06:42 AM.