#1 ZeroPoke

ZeroPoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationIn your harddrive stealing your bits

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:56 PM

Yo Devs!! Sup Dawgs?

But more seriously here, I understand that back in the day mainly the only monitor you could get was a 4:3 CRT. But in this day and age alot of people have widescreen monitors. Chances are if you bought a LCD in the past 3 years its been a Widescreen LCD. Being 16:10 or 16:9, with decent high resolutions. I cant speak for everyone but I like to fully enjoy the game by running full res (1680x1050) but the graphics engine will only output in 4:3 (ex: 1024x768) well normally; we can see that the graphics engine can do 16:10 and others resolutions by the of RRE could allow the engine to use any ratio, and finally while you are talk to a NPC(Odd).

So it would be nice if you could allow for dynamic aspect ratios in the graphic engine, might go well if the Orlo Update -_-

#2 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:50 PM

I'd like to see this too. Whats funny is when you set your aspect ratio to a non standard resolution in the sevenhearts file your screen will be stretched. But if you take the ship to another planet, the game is no longer stretched and you can play with the new ratio.

#3 ZeroPoke

ZeroPoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationIn your harddrive stealing your bits

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:37 PM

I'd like to see this too. Whats funny is when you set your aspect ratio to a non standard resolution in the sevenhearts file your screen will be stretched. But if you take the ship to another planet, the game is no longer stretched and you can play with the new ratio.

xD Oh really... So I wasn't going crazy. I thought I wasn't fat the other day but Lion told me I was looking at the fat chars for too long.

#4 bazZy

bazZy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:19 PM

Here! Here! I second that! Give us the option for higher resolutions and more aspect ratios. This isn't 2004 any more -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users