Genesis Posted Image

Posted Image

Currently our guild lvl is level 3

Requirement to join
We welcome anyone who are active, friendly
you can aply through T-Board if you are lvl 40+
We expect you to be able to communicate in English

Important info for new members

I will keep track of those who aren't active (ppl who my 2 Vice and I haven't seen for a week) and ban them from the guild
The way we keep track of member activeness may not be perfect (I'm usually a night player)
I take track of activeness by looking at your lvl---> if u haven't lvled and I have not seen you in the past week then
I may discuss with the Vice to see if they see you on in the past week (I won't consider kicking if you online once a week)
I will put the names I plan to kick on facebook! so make sure you join facebook !! because if you see your name on the list you can object it!! and i surely won't kick it xD
Okay thats how it works to keep the guild active (I know that you may have a different time zone so I will discuss with Vices and other active members before kicking)
Don't get angry if I kicked you, I can add you back, just pm me! or the Vices

a guild is a friendly place, don't use rude words to your guildmates
Here the schedule (my time zone, North America):

Friday night is the "kicking day" ---> I will list the names who have not lvled the past week~ if other members agree that you are inactive then you will get kicked that day

Friday night to Sunday night is the "active recruiting day" --->you will see me actively recruit people (usually a lot of new members joinining since i just kicked the inactive), I recruit people once in a while on weekday too

Sunday night is the "update day" ---> this only concerns me ~ I will update the members list (your lvl and stuff for the next "kicking day")

Guild Vault and guild quests are available at Dony (NPC) in Port of the Wind
the stuff in guild vault are all donation from ppl in the guild ~~ if you have anything you need in there you can ask the Vices or me to retrieve them for you (you must show that you really need it*** don't ask to get it and sell it afterward)
if u want the guild to grow stronger and allows it to add more members~ we need higher guild lvl!
to do so we need to do guild quests, it's not mandatory, and i won't kick you because you didnt do any~

Guild Master
CashSeeker (Main in Genesis) /HopeSeeker (alternate in Playwithme)

Policies and procedures
Respect, of course is the most important element in order to keep the game enjoyable
even if I received many complaints from guild members about a member with certain ill behaviors, I'll not suddenly expell (kick) you out of the guild without explanation
I'll investigate the case, if the problem truly lie in that member, I'll give a warning for the first time and the second time is expell
***the only time I will expell without telling the reason would be the inactivity of the players (for instance: inactive for a week)

Risk management
Tips to avoid complaints: use "I" statement and do not force your own values to others
Please say it to the person if you feel offended (most of the time, people are unaware of their actions and they may not be as considerate as you thought they would)
Hope you to do in this Guild
I hope we all contribute to the guild by doing guild quests (from the NPC "Dony" in Port of the Wind)
if you need help to complete them, feel free to ask for help
I am aware that sometime these guild quests might be complicated, so I do not expect you to do 10 of them everyday
however I wish you could check once in a while, if the quest is easy, I hope you can spend a few minutes to do it
there are many benefits that a high level guild could provide
I also hope that we could help each other from quest and especially questions
***not mandatory but it would be great to do profession when you AFK, we got plenty of ppl producing already~ you can discuss with me or the Vice about what stuff it's better for you to produce in this guild (since I focus on cards, some focus on hammers, and other on soul expand stuff) so later we can trade our product ---> for example my cards for your hammer (i need the hammer to put cards and you need the cards to get extra stats)

The benefits of joining this guild
We can answers your questions! (professions, quests, how to do that and this...)
We have a great network to find a party! (if you need a party to go to Farrell run or Paris run, just say it!
We can visit your MyHome and aid you to process your materials (craft fish, gems, woods, herbs)
Some of our members (e.g. Anjuo) has MyHome buff~ such as exp, evade, blockrate, etc
We will sell stuff to guild members with discount!
when you are an active player and been awhile in the guild~ once you reach lvl 60 we will hunt the bone set for ya
When you feel like to chat, here a great network here! chat with me or with my members (I like animes, mangas, drawings and arts~ a typical otaku heehee ^^)
Well, what can I say more? it is a place to make friends!

How to apply?
You can simply find us on the T-board in game (make sure you have capitalized the G from Genesis)
or post your application here: write down the level of your character (is it your main character?), the language you are more familiar and confortable to speak and write why you want to join Genesis (optional for the last one)
You can also send me a msg in game (/w CashSeeker) if your lvl is lower than the required lvl so that i can add you
Final words
We care about your opinions!
We are pleased to hear your suggestions about the guild!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! (CashSeeker, HopeSeeker, HellSeeker or FunSeeker)
Let's have fun in Dragon Saga!

VIP (Very interesting/important person)
CashSeeker/HopeSeeker (Guild master)
Glaysa
Kennelz
Miimo
sonicspark
Catwalk
mutica
XBoogieXX
Jibberly
Q7X9
Sanos
KottnQ7/kottn
DevilMDie
Prometeo/Eggneel
Niceza999
dancegirls
xRovi
Anjuo
KnightDeff
Sponki
MagicLucas (Vice)
xSashimiii (Vice)
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************
Important info for new members
We have a Facebook group!
search [ Dragon Saga Guild "Genesis" ] and join us!
or click this link =)
http://www.facebook....729104/?fref=ts

Edited by Luckyin, 13 January 2013 - 08:36 AM.

#2 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:41 PM

reserved

#3 converse182

converse182

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationTustin,CA
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:That one!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

grats on yur new guild and good luck!

#4 Atsuya

Atsuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • LocationUnder the Moon

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

Good luck with your guild

#5 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

Good luck with your guild.

#6 TheyCallMeKing

TheyCallMeKing

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:17 PM

Best of luck to you guys! :no1: :no1:

#7 mannixblaster

mannixblaster

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:52 PM

dont kick demonseye2 XxStealxX and Oceanbow plz cuz r computers arent working for dragon saga so we cant play

#8 BRabittX

BRabittX

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:52 AM

I joined yesterday but today I had some problem when patchin and now I may have to re-install so I wont be on for a while

#9 Meygan

Meygan

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:02 AM

OMG x3 Genesis is a fun guild :D ill be on tommrow tho T_T
*xLillyxX* :D

#10 Titaer

Titaer

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHere, there....anywhere
  • Server:Wybern

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

huh what about the 500 g for new members :p_omg: ?????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users