Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 341 posts
  • LocationCliche Land
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

What about white powder?!?

You're supposed to use a straw with that Howie. But you already knew that. :>

Oh, and without actually judging the patch - it seems like it'll be pretty interesting to witness all of the changes.

#27 elamite

elamite

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Not Currently Playing.

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

I have doubt if you are interested in gaming or just work because you need a job.

Spawn kill is not kill or be killed PVP, it's just to piss off those people who dead and can't properly prepare to fight then die again.

Stop complaining about spawn killing, if your able to spawn kill the other team means your "doo doo'ing" on the other team nothing else, its not a bug nor needs to be fixed.

#28 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

Stop complaining about spawn killing, if your able to spawn kill the other team means your "doo doo'ing" on the other team nothing else, its not a bug nor needs to be fixed.

Its pointless and makes the game boring. Spawn killing is just getting you points and driving other people away from the game. Then again, you have that kind of mentality--so carry on.

#29 teddy77

teddy77

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationBali, Indonesia
  • Server:EARTH

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

party time

#30 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

Also: "The static bonuses gained from refining have been altered and scaled back. Once a refine reaches [5], the maximum attack power that will be granted through refining will be 10" Does this mean if my item at (5) has 90 ap, at (15) will have 100, or will it gain 10 ap max PER refine?

You will get +10 AP at Grade 5, but no other + Static value would be earned past Grade 5, only the % modifier would increase the AP of the weapon beyond Grade 5

#31 elamite

elamite

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

Its pointless and makes the game boring. Spawn killing is just getting you points and driving other people away from the game. Then again, you have that kind of mentality--so carry on.

Well I play for the very little competition it holds and to have fun , getting the most kills you can is something I think alot of people aim toward, you can't win em all so If your going to complain about getting a bad team and being spawn killed and rage quiting maybe you should "build" a life instead of your character.

#32 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

maybe you should "build" a life instead of your character.

Here we go again...

#33 ZullyFace

ZullyFace

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:24 PM

Well I play for the very little competition it holds and to have fun , getting the most kills you can is something I think alot of people aim toward, you can't win em all so If your going to complain about getting a bad team and being spawn killed and rage quiting maybe you should "build" a life instead of your character.

Nothing to blame on bad team or good team but spawn kill is not a good practice. And we are talking about game so don't involve with "life". If you want to tell how good you build your life, then shut down your PC open your door show it to other but not here.

#34 elamite

elamite

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:25 PM

Here we go again...

LOL! sorry If you take that serious.

#35 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

I have doubt if you are interested in gaming or just work because you need a job.

Spawn kill is not kill or be killed PVP, it's just to piss off those people who dead and can't properly prepare to fight then die again.

And this might also caused point system abuse if you keep killing someone when he just re-spawn. End up one team got max point another team just leave because they know it's impossible to fight back anymore.

When I'm doing spawn kill in arena, I will tell them "don't cry here, go cry to Calanor because he said this is PVP"

I am only commenting because you want me to.

No changes to the Spawn locations happened because it isn't a simple change, but I don't expect you to understand that.
So I am asking you to chill, and we will get to it when we can, no sooner no later.

#36 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Whatever. Not even going to bother.

#37 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

I hope everyone remembers you like and find sport in spawn killing--so they remember to spawn kill you in return when you happen to be on that unfortunate side. I don't mind getting a "bad" team(on the other hand it might be the only thing thats making CD the little bit interesting to me because its more challanging to work with different levels of players), but its boring for both ends if there is absolutely no sport in it. Its easy to turn it around and spawn kill the other side if the right player gets added to your side, either side getting spawn killed sucks the fun from it. Its easy to kill unbuffed people when you're buffed--thought you knew that since you liked to have 'secret' pkers. Heck, I can kill some unbuffed people with my support cleric--doesn't make it cool. But carry on with your challenging competition..

Then again you have the mentality to think that its fun and rewarding killing people who can't really defend themselves rather than face a fair fight.

#38 elamite

elamite

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

Nothing to blame on bad team or good team but spawn kill is not a good practice. And we are talking about game so don't involve with "life". If you want to tell how good you build your life, then shut down your PC open your door show it to other but not here.

To an extent I know what you mean cause I've been spawn killed plenty of times, but who cares? what are you trying to practice for? try to grab some buffs and run around and work with your team and try to win. that was just a lil humor about "build your life" relax

#39 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

Crafted Items

• Crafters have figured out how to be able to provide a bonus to PVM, without incurring a penalty for to PVP on Armors and Weapons!

Please explain a little bit more about this. What do you mean "Crafters have figured out how to be able to provide a bonus to PVM, without incurring a penalty for to PVP on Armors and Weapons!"

What do you mean "figured out"? Do we have to do something beside normal crafting to avoid the penalty?

Refine System

nice change, but what about the old brave Equipment? What category does it fall into?

#40 Azileign

Azileign

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

cloth bag... :p_swt:
if you get unlucky and get that, what will you get if you disassemble it.. if you'll get any..

:p_sad: i thought you guys will fix the friendlist...

#41 Astrosomniac

Astrosomniac

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

Seems like all you ever talk about is getting a life.

#42 coalchamberloco

coalchamberloco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Server:leo

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

My main concern here calanor is the drops for the powders. Hg's don't really start dropping till the really high lvl areas, are we going to be without a way to farm refining mats until lvl 200? I like to farm DOD for PB's and CU's, will these areas just not have a refinement drops? Or will it be all pink powder? Please reply.

#43 elamite

elamite

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

I hope everyone remembers you like and find sport in spawn killing--so they remember to spawn kill you in return when you happen to be on that unfortunate side. I don't mind getting a "bad" team(on the other hand it might be the only thing thats making CD the little bit interesting to me because its more challanging to work with different levels of players), but its boring for both ends if there is absolutely no sport in it. Its easy to turn it around and spawn kill the other side if the right player gets added to your side, either side getting spawn killed sucks the fun from it. Its easy to kill unbuffed people when you're buffed--thought you knew that since you liked to have 'secret' pkers. Heck, I can kill some unbuffed people with my support cleric--doesn't make it cool. But carry on with your challenging competition..

Then again you have the mentality to think that its fun and rewarding killing people who can't really defend themselves rather than face a fair fight.

Well i agree with you meghan , but like what can you do.. its just how it was made, you got half your team going to spawn kill and the other half saying to stay back and defend the crystal, surely 1 player can't camp the other teams spawn and kill them.

#44 soggycereal

soggycereal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

that was just a lil humor about "build your life" relax

ahaaa nice try he shut u up

#45 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Please explain a little bit more about this. What do you mean "Crafters have figured out how to be able to provide a bonus to PVM, without incurring a penalty for to PVP on Armors and Weapons!"

What do you mean "figured out"? Do we have to do something beside normal crafting to avoid the penalty?

nice change, but what about the old brave Equipment? What category does it fall into?

It means they just wanted to be a little creative when they wrote the patch notes.

#46 BobDylan

BobDylan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Draconis

Seems like all you ever talk about is getting a life.

Don't they sell them in the item mall? Yeah, I'm pretty sure they do, right next to the... oh nvm that was something different.

#47 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:42 PM

Here is some more information about the Catalyst changes with regards to the Drop Table
The rates, are uncommon or rare, but this is how they will show up in the drop table.
  • Pink Powder (Basic Monsters, anything Lower than a Leader Type)
  • Purple Powder (Leaders)
  • Lisent HG (Captains/Sub-Bosses)
  • Lisent U (Kings)

#48 ZullyFace

ZullyFace

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:47 PM

No changes to the Spawn locations happened because it isn't a simple change, but I don't expect you to understand that.
So I am asking you to chill, and we will get to it when we can, no sooner no later.

I don't understand changing a feature would take how long because it will depend on how much they familiar with the project and their capability. But you guys should do a good planning before design it.

By the way look at your "we will get to it when we can, no sooner no later", Nice and good job!

#49 JacobBlack

JacobBlack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

Here is some more information about the Catalyst changes with regards to the Drop Table
The rates, are uncommon or rare, but this is how they will show up in the drop table.

• Pink Powder (Basic Monsters, anything Lower than a Leader Type)
  • Purple Powder (Leaders)
  • Lisent HG (Captains/Sub-Bosses)
  • Lisent U (Kings)

how about those ghosts?

#50 elamite

elamite

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

I don't understand changing a feature would take how long because it will depend on how much they familiar with the project and their capability. But you guys should do a good planning before design it.

By the way look at your "we will get to it when we can, no sooner no later", Nice and good job!

They're working on alot more important things then fixing the spawns so you dont get spawn killed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users