• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 v0rbe

v0rbe

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:17 PM

Hello my dear friends, i have a question for you players and for the GM. It's posibile to craft Hardened Zephyr Falcon dura 100 ? Why i'm asking this because i hardened over 50 bow's and no one get me more dura than 85. I'm 215 lvl Con 1162. I hardened only two Glacier Knuckle and the 2th gives me dura 100.
Thank you.

#2 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:52 PM

Now, you can't. Before it was still possible tho.. Highest dura you can get now is prolly 96 dura. (base from what i heard)

#3 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:33 AM

and also the Caliburn.

#4 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 15 September 2010 - 10:45 AM

Ive been hardening/balancing swords like crazy and the most ive got was dura 91 -_- ... so yes it does seem that Bows and Swords dont get to 100 dura for some odd reason... it would be nice to know whether or not it does ever reach 100... jsut to insure my efforts arent goin to a complete waste... dura 98 would be satisfactory for me... oh well we shall see...

#5 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • LocationRose Forum Mod 2006-2011

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:17 PM

Check the difference in accuracy vs dura. It isn't that much so the difference between 98 and 100 dura makes virtually no difference in accuracy. Yes, since the crafting update a couple months ago, high dura is very hard to get. It was probably too easy to get before, the developers realized this and made it alot harder. Conversely, SEN crafting it is insanely easy to get good stats on crafted items, its like common as water now to get good stats.

#6 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:30 AM

As coffe said it doesnt make much of a difference.. So unless you a dura freak then go find someone that has a 100 dura weap that was made pre orlo. Like a 90 dura weap (bows, caliburn) will have 3-5 base acc lower than a 100 dura one (This is based on a ref 15 weap)

#7 floptop

floptop

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Leo

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:43 AM

it should be still possible only the chance is minimal

#8 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:59 AM

How bout let a GM confirm this

#9 Viceking

Viceking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts
  • LocationCanada Québec
  • Server:Dragonis>Leonis

Posted 17 September 2010 - 09:12 PM

do you think gms they have the dam time to come each days on every thread for confirm all speculation just belive the people is enuff :wah:

#10 Keion

Keion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:39 AM

from my experience, i got to say its impossible...

i have been craft more than 500, and didnt got any dura 100 on zephyrs, caliburns, mana steam rifle and amazing brush...

max i could do was a 99 amazing brush, and 96 caliburn... some bows 90-94...

mostly because this weapons have a low base dura (when you disassemble and get a weapon back, come always with same dura, and when you open prisons chests, you get always same dura too)

what gms can do to fix it, is set same base dura for all weapons... i would say 64 (same as ein stein) would be perfect... because isnt easy to get dura 100 on staffs like is for launchers (base dura 72)...

Edited by Keion, 18 September 2010 - 08:29 AM.

#11 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:02 PM

I think that not getting a 100 dura on weaps now is intentional, cause all of the weaps that can't be crafted with 100 dura now all have high base acc anyway.

#12 Wirts

Wirts

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUS East

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:01 AM

^ this was stated in one of the updates...

They don't want everyone running around with 100dura everything - they said the intention was to increase the utility of the repair features of the game (npc, repair hammer, and item mall hammers).

people complained because dura was so important for accuracy and dodge so i think they decreased the relationship between the 2.

The problem that I have with this is - what happens when they change their mind again and I am stuck with something refined to (15) with crap dura because it didn't matter then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users