How many of you wish Faith Items back? - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How many of you wish Faith Items back?

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:34 AM

Just wonder how many of you wish that gravity will come out the faith items? Or similar costumes to faith items or even better and nicer than faith items? At least I wish!

#2 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:36 AM

I think not many would, the collectors will rage that valuable items just get back in game.
I wouldn't mind another contract with faith to sell other costumes though, but not the old ones.

Well.. actually I wouldn't care, since I can't buy IM points anyway.

#3 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:40 AM

I think if one thing...just one thing that should be left untouched about ROSE...it should be the Faith items. Everything else can be reproduced, recycled, etc.... just not the Faith items.

#4 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:42 AM

It's like.. the only thing in draco considered 'valuable', the rest is a bunch of -_- to be honest. Don't get it rereleased.

#5 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:43 AM

My idea is they should have another contract with faith inc, so that they will have more ownings from IM stores! :-)

#6 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:59 AM

I'd be fine if Faith did another contract, but came out with NEW Faith items, but not the ones already established.

This won't happen, so the discussion is kinda pointless, not being rude... just being honest.

#7 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:23 AM

I do, i sold all mines anyway.

#8 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:31 AM

Really, if there was another contract, I'd definitely get more of their awesomeness than rerelease the awesomeness we already have.

Edited by jerremy, 09 May 2012 - 04:32 AM.

#9 bl4ckm4ge9

bl4ckm4ge9

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • Locationunderworld
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:59 AM

Really, if there was another contract, I'd definitely get more of their awesomeness than rerelease the awesomeness we already have.

Saying it needs to come back and in IM (well people nowadays they speak before they think)..

Simply means [availability of faith item= increase im sale =increase player player attainability= people wears faith gears = people looks the same + rare-ability gone]

How can a thing called awesome when every other person/avatar looks exactly like you?? If that your definition of awesomeness then go for it i will be rhetorically happy seeing you happy about it.

#10 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:14 AM

Sometimes, business is like that, to the share holders of company, profit to every businessmen is more important than anything else, no one wanna open a company which keep losing money, maybe it'll become better if can merge NA rose and J-rose as an one whole rose online game provider, that's just my point of views!

#11 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:23 AM

Saying it needs to come back and in IM (well people nowadays they speak before they think)..

Simply means [availability of faith item= increase im sale =increase player player attainability= people wears faith gears = people looks the same + rare-ability gone]

How can a thing called awesome when every other person/avatar looks exactly like you?? If that your definition of awesomeness then go for it i will be rhetorically happy seeing you happy about it.

Would you care to read? I said they should add NEW costumes, not saying the costumes this game already has should be released again..

#12 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:36 AM

if there should be one thing that should be rereleased, it would be faith items

1) alot of people want them, just a view have them
2) they look nice
3) let the 10 collectors rage, noone cares

#13 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:42 AM

if there should be one thing that should be rereleased, it would be faith items

1) alot of people want them, just a view have them
2) they look nice
3) let the 10 collectors rage, noone cares

Seeming how at one point you were one of the "10" collectors this is kinda laughable to be honest. Weren't you at one point on the other side of your current view? Where you liked the fact that you had things nobody else had (i.e. some of the Lucky Spin should be tradable/not tradable posts)? I guess ever since you are selling everything and moving on to another game, dropping your values/once had opinions on something is acceptable now. Sorry I don't mean to pick at you on this, but it is quite an annoyance to see your views pull a complete 180degree.

I've never really seen another person in this game that collected and like their collections to the point they would log on their character, wear a rare item, and just "afk" around the storage area. -.-
Whether or not you were playing on other accounts, you still logged that character and afk'd it at storage. The point of this other than showing off what you have, I don't see.

Edited by SirSlayer, 09 May 2012 - 05:50 AM.

#14 noobje

noobje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:45 AM

Hm.. They wouldn't get money out of it i guess with the playerbase atm. So why would they? Since they care lots about money in this game.

#15 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:52 AM

Seeming at one point you were one of the "10" collectors this is kinda laughable to be honest. Weren't you at one point on the other side of your current view? Where you liked the fact that you had things nobody else had? I guess ever since you are selling everything and moving on to another game, dropping your values/once had opinions on something is acceptable now. Sorry I don't mean to pick at you on this, but it is quite an annoyance to see your views pull a complete 180degree.

I've never really seen another person in this game that collected and like their collections to the point they would log on their character, wear a rare item, and just "afk" around the storage area. -.-
Whether or not you were playing on other accounts, you still logged that character and afk'd it at storage. The point of this other than showing off what you have, I don't see.

didnt i sell every like 10 times alrdy ;-)

and who says that im selling everything?

its true, that iv wanted to keep things rare in this game; but even items described as unique (mwdw, rose uniform, ancient snowboard set...) were rereleased again; so i gave up for this fight...

and if you search long enough in this forum, you will find a post from me, where i said, that faith items should be rereleased again, too (and that was like 6 months ago)...

#16 bl4ckm4ge9

bl4ckm4ge9

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • Locationunderworld
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:04 AM

Would you care to read? I said they should add NEW costumes, not saying the costumes this game already has should be released again..

Whatever, new costumes, old costumes..

#17 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:06 AM

didnt i sell every like 10 times alrdy ;-)

and who says that im selling everything?

its true, that iv wanted to keep things rare in this game; but even items described as unique (mwdw, rose uniform, ancient snowboard set...) were rereleased again; so i gave up for this fight...

and if you search long enough in this forum, you will find a post from me, where i said, that faith items should be rereleased again, too (and that was like 6 months ago)...

lol I'm not sure if you've sold everything like 10 times. That is funny though.

I figured you were selling everything since I thought (maybe Im wrong) Diablo 3 was coming out and that is what you were switching to.

I agree with you that "fighting" for keeping rare items rare is almost pointless to some degree anymore, but if in the end if I had one hope of one type of item always remaining rare...it would be Faith items. Let's hope lol.

Why is it that you want them to be rereleased again? Just a wonder.

#18 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:08 AM

Since your logic of me saying the faith items should come back is false, since I never said that, I just dismantled everything you said. Going around saying 'whatever' won't make your argument stand.
By the way, if they would add new costumes, not every player would look the same.
Rose currently has a lot of costumes, and there will always be players who choose one costume over another. The only thing that makes players look the same is the akram kingdom set, which I refuse to wear.

Edited by jerremy, 09 May 2012 - 06:08 AM.

#19 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:15 AM

The only thing that makes players look the same is the akram kingdom set

I agree with you 150%. I honestly get the fact that they come out with costumes, and sell them through IM...it is a part of the game, and just good profitable business. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. But, why in the hell is the king set not a passive...yet? This game would be so much more interesting watching people running around in costumes, and not all in king sets lol.

#20 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:18 AM

lol I'm not sure if you've sold everything like 10 times. That is funny though.

I figured you were selling everything since I thought (maybe Im wrong) Diablo 3 was coming out and that is what you were switching to.

I agree with you that "fighting" for keeping rare items rare is almost pointless to some degree anymore, but if in the end if I had one hope of one type of item always remaining rare...it would be Faith items. Let's hope lol.

Why is it that you want them to be rereleased again? Just a wonder.

they even rereleased the wire frame glasses as i relaized right now

and i really have to wonder, that even the look and the description (according to the normal wire frame glasses) is the same...

and guess what? they earn 500 im points with that item, thats 5 DOLLAR for a "new" item (that is not really new, cause it just has an other name and some other stats....)!!!!

and guess what?! i saw a player ingame, who bought like 50 of those boxes.... that is just insane how *** people are...

and if they rerelease the faith items and sell them for like 2000 im points each, players would still buy them!

#21 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:21 AM

they even rereleased the wire frame glasses as i relaized right now (they didn't)

and i really have to wonder, that even the look (bug, the texturing seems to have gone wrong, but it shouldn't look the same) and the description (according to the normal wire frame glasses) is the same...

and guess what? they earn 500 im points with that item, thats 5 DOLLAR for a "new" item (that is not really new, cause it just has an other name and some other stats.... and it's bugged and supposed to be red, so it is in fact "new" and not the exactly the same you refer to)!!!!

and guess what?! i saw a player ingame, who bought like 50 of those boxes.... that is just insane how *** people are (which is their choice and you shouldn't call them insane for it)...

and if they rerelease the faith items and sell them for like 2000 im points each, very rich players would still buy them!

Correction in the quote.

Edited by jerremy, 09 May 2012 - 08:22 AM.

#22 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMEnTal iNstItUtiOn

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:04 AM

Why waste the money to sign another contract?

I think the rose team themselves should come up with these awesome looking costumes and then there would be no need to spend unnecessary money...

Although... if this rose were to give faith inc the code for the game arena and do a trade that way... that might be something to consider... that is of course if faith inc was even interested in that...

#23 luciolle

luciolle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:leonis

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:14 AM

@ Jeremy

New item cos they are red? so if they recolor any faith item that's a new item?

(although i would like a explanation for doctor shoes which are exactly the same as noble shoes under a different name and different icon)

Regarding the faith items, NaRose will probably do another contract with faith to get karkia so they could easily add items in that contract. Time will tell us

#24 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:23 AM

Let's call it a 'new' item, but I just corrected Tank saying it is exactly the same item, while it isn't.

#25 vamosrafa

vamosrafa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:57 AM

It's like.. the only thing in draco considered 'valuable', the rest is a bunch of -_- to be honest. Don't get it rereleased.

Wrong, now there are some superfighter parts ! :) on draco

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users