How many of you wish Faith Items back? - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How many of you wish Faith Items back?

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#26 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:59 AM

Wrong, now there are some superfighter parts ! :) on draco

Guess I missed that one, well the few faith items and the few superfighter parts then, still close to nothing.

#27 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:28 AM

If I'm not mistaken the Superfighter is not Faith, so that can be brought back at any time like anything else. Soo, atm it may seem valuable, but the question is...for how long till it may be in Lucky Spin, IM boxes, or some way of getting it again?

#28 vamosrafa

vamosrafa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:35 AM

You're right; it's not a faith item. It's probably less valuable than a faith item (because the fact it will return). Just hope they won’t make like mini worms dragon wings... sell those superfighters on item mall would be disrespectful

#29 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:04 AM

this discussion is always the same and will return every 1-2 months...

i really hope, that they will release faith items again, to stop this neverending discussion......!

#30 SabbyYo

SabbyYo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:26 AM

What are Faith items? :o !

#31 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:30 AM

Faith items are a select group of costumes made under a contract with the company Faith. Since this contract has been disbanded for it was quite costy to ROSEna, the items can't be rereleased by Gravity since they don't have the rights to do so anymore. That's why these are so valuable, since we know they won't ever return to the game.

#32 INTRUSOR

INTRUSOR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:57 AM

If you want to check those costume names: http://forums.warppo...__1#entry588710

#33 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:WIGGLE WIGGLE!?!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:18 PM

Okay i maybe collect faiths and rare items but this pisses me off. 6months ago mini worm dragon wings were worth 15bil and only a few people including me were able to afford it and wear it, everyone wanted it so what did rose do!? They brought it in item mall and screwed the loyal collectors. And that brought them alot of profit but do you see anyone Being intersted in mini wdw now? Nope! No one gives a -_- bout mini wdw now. And if they release faith items that will mean the exact same thing will happen

#34 INTRUSOR

INTRUSOR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:46 PM

Casa as you know, it's not the same point btw mwdw and faith costumes, in the second case there is a broken contract story. BUT the superfighter on the item mall would be the exact same situation as the MWDW. It would be hard, and sad! Maybe the little difference is the fact that this item is called "superfighter", as a premium reward, it would be less logic to see it on the item mall than mini worms dragon wings.

Edited by INTRUSOR, 09 May 2012 - 01:49 PM.

#35 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:49 PM

The copy right of faith items can be bought, I do think it's very cheap to buy over the copy right of current faith items in game from faith inc, because it's an old designed items supposedly, and I don't think it's very new to faith inc too, because they have been releasing better designed items in their games already, and even if gravity buy over the copy right of old faith items, it won't cost millions, most probably less than 100k, that's cheap, and they can easily make the profit within 1-2 weeks if they release in their item mall!

#36 INTRUSOR

INTRUSOR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:52 PM

I guess if zeppelin (or calanor, don't remember) said that those faith items wont never come back, it's probably cause we don't know some important things about this contract gravity-faith and we don't know what happened exactly (and we will probably never know).

Edited by INTRUSOR, 09 May 2012 - 01:54 PM.

#37 Didah

Didah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts
  • Server:Draconis, Leonis

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:59 PM

Costumes from jROSE owned by faith inc

#38 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:04 PM

Or maybe make it simply, employ a professional Japanese designer in the design and development team, and come out something better than faith items, the employ of a contract professional game designer won't cost that much, and I do feel that the design copy right for faith items can be bought, it's not very expansive if you are doing the game market analysis!

#39 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

If you want to check those costume names: http://forums.warppo...__1#entry588710

You can check the list of faith items inside the thread there, there got some items already re-introduced into the game!

#40 Didah

Didah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts
  • Server:Draconis, Leonis

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

Can someone show some pictures of their faith item? I want to know if they are that desirable

#41 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:37 PM

The faith items are not that important, the most important is about the design concept and creativity for the game items, there got some good costumes too, such as traditional Chinese dress or so call qi pao in Chinese, there surely got many designs out there to develop, but if they want to start with the re-introduce of faith items, that'll be great too!

#42 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Server:both

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:44 PM

But are these all Faith Items? I understand these are items that won't return to game but the weapons like the tiger cannon and white wing wand (which I have one of each) were released in IM after Faith. Anyone can confirm? Not that it matters cause they aren't tradeable.

#43 INTRUSOR

INTRUSOR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:03 PM

Can someone show some pictures of their faith item? I want to know if they are that desirable

Here some of those faith costumes (on male and female):

Yellow summer dress (06/24/2010)

Posted Image
Compendium page link: http://rose.kuro-tej...=&normal=normal

Gothic Punk Look (04/22/2010)

Posted Image
http://rose.kuro-tej...l=&normal=normal
with noble's shoes

Noble Set (5/27/2010)

Posted Image

Parts: Admiral Hat, Noble Clothes, Noble's Shoes, Lace Parasol

Priest Clothes (08/12/2010)

Posted Image

http://rose.kuro-tej...3&normal=normal

Festival Worker Jacket (8/5/2010)

Posted Image

http://rose.kuro-tej...3&normal=normal

Edited by INTRUSOR, 09 May 2012 - 03:36 PM.

#44 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:07 PM

That is the concept of design and creativity I am talking about, we need something new like that, not the repeated items over and over again, should buy over those copy rights and implemented into the IM stores and make the rose alive again!

#45 INTRUSOR

INTRUSOR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:26 PM

But are these all Faith Items? I understand these are items that won't return to game but the weapons like the tiger cannon and white wing wand (which I have one of each) were released in IM after Faith. Anyone can confirm? Not that it matters cause they aren't tradeable.

It was not after faith, http://xctpycm.roseo...x?id=578&page=3 Both were released on the IM the 4/1/2010 and removed from the item mall the 9/30/2010. They are faith weapons.

Edited by INTRUSOR, 09 May 2012 - 03:30 PM.

#46 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:48 PM

It was not after faith, http://xctpycm.roseo...x?id=578&page=3 Both were released on the IM the 4/1/2010 and removed from the item mall the 9/30/2010. They are faith weapons.

But I thought everyone told me that the contract with faith inc ends earlier than that? How come?

#47 INTRUSOR

INTRUSOR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:54 PM

4/1/2010 is on this faith perdiod, after they just removed those weapons a bit late, I don't know why.

Edited by INTRUSOR, 09 May 2012 - 03:55 PM.

#48 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • LocationSitting On Top Of The World
  • Server:The one that always DC's

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

I don't care if faith comes back or not

#49 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

*yawn*
look at my signature for more information. don't waste your time debating over it

#50 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

*yawn*
look at my signature for more information. don't waste your time debating over it

Overall this topic is not about debating over it, it's about to buy over the copy right of faith items, or maybe coming out some designs which are far better than those, just be frank with you, the gravity bought over this game and release it as a game provider is to make at least some profit over it, and the plan and direction of company heading to won't be consistent always, and maybe they have an idea to buy over the copy rights, or maybe they have employed a better or equivalent designer into the team so that they can design a better IM items, so that they can make more profit out of this game, at the end of day, the boss of company will concern whether this game is making money or not, the company is making money or not, there is no point for company to keep losing profits each year, however, it's just part of my views only.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users