How many of you wish Faith Items back? - Page 3 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How many of you wish Faith Items back?

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#51 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:WIGGLE WIGGLE!?!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:37 PM

i think rose online just should bring some new exclusive items in game, i mean almoost al the items beside faiths & ancients arent worth anything because everyone know that sooner or later there will be a new possibility to get them.

Edited by Casanovovic, 09 May 2012 - 10:39 PM.

#52 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:11 PM

Can people seriously stop crying and go do something productive with their lives? If you don't know the meaning of a 'contract' then google it first before making junk posts on the forum about Faith items. Y'all pretend like you only have to blink and a new contract will appear right in front of you ready to be signed.

Welcome to the true world. It doesn't.

#53 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:28 PM

Can people seriously stop crying and go do something productive with their lives? If you don't know the meaning of a 'contract' then google it first before making junk posts on the forum about Faith items. Y'all pretend like you only have to blink and a new contract will appear right in front of you ready to be signed.

Frankly speaking, when the contract over only means the end of contract, and all terms and conditions of contract will be avoided, unless there got one clear statement says that your company cannot buy over the copy right of their designs, then, it means totally over, and another kind of contracts doesn't include the buying over of copy right, so it means that your company can buy over their design copy rights after the end of contract, and the contract is kind of legal document, it's not about crying over an ended contract! By the way, the definition of contract in google is too general, in real life, every contracts have different kinds of terms and conditions, it's a kind of troublesome process to sign a new contract, but it's easy to buy over the copy rights, unless the company cannot afford to buy, or not have enough funds to buy over the copy rights, but the copy rights for the design of items for this kind of mmorpg games shouldn't exceed 1mil, or maybe less than 100k!

#54 ariza08

ariza08

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draconis

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:51 AM

I hope they release it again so people will become happy :ani_wow:

#55 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:06 AM

Release again or not is a time issue, but how to improve the design concept and creativity of IM items is another issue, buying the copy right or bring another contract with faith is one big issue with the cash flow for the gravity, since they just franchise another mmorpg

#56 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:00 AM

Dude we are just sharing our thought's about bringing faith back or not and having a simple discussion.
i dont know what you do here on this forum? but isnt forums about players sharing their thoughts?
oh and if he would want a 'new contract' then he would post it in the proposal section ;)
why dont you stop wasting your time and delete your forums account because it seems like you are only crying person here.

Edited by Casanovovic, 10 May 2012 - 08:02 AM.

#57 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:02 AM

Maybe he misunderstood the whole thread, I do think the dev team are trying very hard to increase the IM sells, otherwise, they won't try to introduce those items designed by players in the last patch, and hopefully, they will come out something better or equivalent to the faith items, those existing faith items are old, but if they can bring it back, that's a bonus to us, if not, but they give us something better, why not?

#58 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:48 PM

why dont you stop wasting your time and delete your forums account because it seems like you are only crying person here.

Nah I like irritating punks like you far too much to quit :p_smile:

#59 Hedean

Hedean

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:23 PM

I, for one, would like to see some of their newer items in this version. sure it would be nice to be able to get the priest/gothic hats/robes/etc back, but I prefer some of the newer ones any time over what we had.

Edited by Hedean, 10 May 2012 - 02:23 PM.

#60 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:00 PM

seriously, it is quite easy to employ someone out there that can design much better looking costume rather than wasting $ to renew the faith contract. a good multimedia designer out there won't cost u more than usd5k/mth.

Edited by maldini, 10 May 2012 - 05:01 PM.

#61 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

seriously, it is quite easy to employ someone out there that can design much better looking costume rather than wasting $ to renew the faith contract. a good multimedia designer out there won't cost u more than usd5k/mth.

Agree with that, hopefully they will.

#62 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:59 PM

Nah I like irritating punks like you far too much to quit :p_smile:

hahahahhahahhahahha your so full of crap bro, first you say we waste our time here and then you say you like to waste your time on people that waste their time? XD thats 1000 times worse!? Are you gay?

#63 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:10 AM

hahahahhahahhahahha your so full of crap bro, first you say we waste our time here and then you say you like to waste your time on people that waste their time? XD thats 1000 times worse!? Are you gay?

Both of you too gay to be true, by the way, do you guys think the develop team ever think of spending some money employing best designers for the company?

#64 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:59 AM

They let some rose players design items for them for free lol xD

#65 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:21 AM

Rose players only do the concept usually, not the full design. There's only two players that have an item in game that is fully designed by themselves, YukiChan and Feuer.

Edited by jerremy, 11 May 2012 - 06:12 AM.

#66 Eleria

Eleria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNicoNico Douga

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:04 AM

Rose players only do the concept usually, not the full design. The only one that has an item in game that is fully designed by the player himself is Feuer.

Not completely true. The snowmobile for example has been completely created by Yukichan, as well as some other stuff. I think the christmas cart was her design too.

#67 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:12 AM

Ah, well I'm not on the forums for long enough to know that. Let me reformulate.

#68 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:46 AM

Rose players only do the concept usually, not the full design. There's only two players that have an item in game that is fully designed by themselves, YukiChan and Feuer.

Oh I see, nice lol, for free, it's great, but we need a much great designs to come out.

#69 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:51 AM

So what is the real deal behind the obsession with Faith items. Does everyone want them back because they are well designed or because of the 'rare' factor? If they are released again, then the latter is void. Is it that people want the same specific items (Priest clothes/hat, gothic lolita, yellow summer dress etc.) or new items designed by Faith?

#70 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:15 AM

So what is the real deal behind the obsession with Faith items. Does everyone want them back because they are well designed or because of the 'rare' factor? If they are released again, then the latter is void. Is it that people want the same specific items (Priest clothes/hat, gothic lolita, yellow summer dress etc.) or new items designed by Faith?

Can I say all of them? :P

#71 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:29 AM

The best part is the dev team can come out something or designs, it may not be better than the faith items, but at least equivelant to those items designed by the faith inc now and then!

#72 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMEnTal iNstItUtiOn

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:13 PM

I missed them... and the few that I have actually seen look to be very well done... personally, I don't care if those in particular come back or not... I just want to see some creativity from our design team... and if they are unable to provide that with the quality instead of looking like the item was rushed... then maybe they should look at getting another contract for other items...

#73 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:55 PM

I missed them... and the few that I have actually seen look to be very well done... personally, I don't care if those in particular come back or not... I just want to see some creativity from our design team... and if they are unable to provide that with the quality instead of looking like the item was rushed... then maybe they should look at getting another contract for other items...

I think they are trying very hard to revive those IM sells, otherwise, won't introduce those wings from 2009 back into the store, and hopefully, they are brainstorming about how to bring the rose back to the point where the creativity and design concept can catch up with faith inc.

#74 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:54 AM

I think the dev team should learn the creativity from apple

#75 irlalalo

irlalalo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:52 AM

This may cause a bit of hurt but in my opinion, if you compare the quality of design, faith items are much nicer, creative and much more intricately designed than anything the current 3d designer ever came up with. It all comes down to the skills, quality and professionalism of the 3d designer.

From what i have seen so far, the current 3d designer is only good (if you can even call it good) at recolouring, resizing (mini versions of everything) and simple non detailed costume design (alien set). They are only able to mix and match from available templates put in some colours and call it an original work.

Whatever happened to the passion for design?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users