Friday CM Garage Sale Extravaganza! - Page 3 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Friday CM Garage Sale Extravaganza!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

#51 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:41 AM

oh man! this is funny! to be honest id probably think the same if i didnt get any. but yeah loads of people ran to the shop at the same time as me. and you tell me that if you was there you didnt try to select another one after you selected the first, cause youd be lying if you said you didnt.
im not sitting their like some people selling for max, im letting people offer what they want and negioate a price. and btw its a game, which has a currency so therefore you have to earn money so you can then get better gear etc. its standard.

#52 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:52 AM

and if you ask people in game that are actually my friends i think they would tell you im quite opposite to greedy and what your saying. but its standard that when anyone does anything good for themselves there will always be jealousy and people who will complain. like i know some people dont like kf4u but i think the thread about his collection he made was pretty decent and he done a good job collecting them all. however there are many people whether they like him for personal reasons or not are moaning on their and saying stupid stuff instead of actually saying congrats, nice job or whatever. like when i got the wings, their were a hand full of people (most friends) that actually said wow congrats etc. and then alot saying hacker greedy etc. i dunno, just ive been on other games where people are much friendlier and happy for other people not just themselves.

#53 noMagi

noMagi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 836 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:17 AM

imo its borgahutt it right any1 who could of afforded it would of done the same every1 has greed its nothing new(this is not a diss on borgahutt just fact).
the other day i bought a mini astas 60/40 in shop for 300m, i know if i didnt buy them some1 else would of and if there was a full shop of the 60/40's i would of boughten em too since i have the money, who wouldnt??

#54 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:25 AM

I do believe those wings will be back, except the description will be changed to mini, as you can those normal same wings already released in IM Store already, do you think the company will not consider releasing into IM to own money?

#55 noMagi

noMagi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 836 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:40 AM

eventually they will all be back in im unless its a faith item

#56 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:12 AM

oh man! this is funny! to be honest id probably think the same if i didnt get any. but yeah loads of people ran to the shop at the same time as me. and you tell me that if you was there you didnt try to select another one after you selected the first, cause youd be lying if you said you didnt.
im not sitting their like some people selling for max, im letting people offer what they want and negioate a price. and btw its a game, which has a currency so therefore you have to earn money so you can then get better gear etc. its standard.

I held my 'wow' congrats to the people who got one and left some for everyone else to have a chance.

I was there--Both times. And missed out both times because of the people who were just interested in turning a profit. Lol. I can honestly say I probably would have tried for more than one if I got the chance--But I can also say that they wouldn't have stayed in my inventory long either--I was trying to get them to give to other people who wanted them--one who didn't even have the zuly to afford one, not that I have much more because I enjoy giving stuff away more than ripping people one. Or use them as prizes in my tournament(aka give out). And the only reason I tried selecting one after the other, is because the other was already taken.

And you were sitting on them for max price until people started pointing fingers at you..

and, no, nomagi, not everyone would act in the same way. Some people are still decent in this world.

#57 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:21 AM

I held my 'wow' congrats to the people who got one and left some for everyone else to have a chance.

I was there--Both times. And missed out both times because of the people who were just interested in turning a profit. Lol. I can honestly say I probably would have tried for more than one if I got the chance--But I can also say that they wouldn't have stayed in my inventory long either--I was trying to get them to give to other people who wanted them--one who didn't even have the zuly to afford one, not that I have much more because I enjoy giving stuff away more than ripping people one. Or use them as prizes in my tournament(aka give out). And the only reason I tried selecting one after the other, is because the other was already taken.

And you were sitting on them for max price until people started pointing fingers at you..

and, no, nomagi, not everyone would act in the same way. Some people are still decent in this world.

corr your just funny!
i put them as max just to show people. you know you would of tried for more than one, and i have offered to people. but people like you that just put dont everyone else cause they just have something to say about everything, what gives anyone the right to have a go and call people stuff on a 'GAME' when it is a 'GAME'. just people are rude in this game, cant be happy for anyone! and while your at it why dont you have a go at every other single person who got one and for your information has attempted selling!

Edited by borgahutt, 12 May 2012 - 05:22 AM.

#58 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMEnTal iNstItUtiOn

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:45 AM

just people are rude in this game, cant be happy for anyone!

For the record... I did say:

Grats to those that grabbed the wings... and to those that could afford to buy them all... not that I made it there in time to buy anyways...

I just thought it was selfish/rude for those that bought multiple instead of giving others a chance... and of course, it is my opinion... you could be the best most honest person in the world, and actions like the ones here, give people a negative opinion... that's how the world works... each action can have a positive or negative reaction... if you took offense to my saying that you are greedy or selfish, perhaps you should look at the actions that gave me that opinion and ponder that thought...

I personally just wanted one pair... of course, that is pretty much all I could afford but, then again, I didn't even make it there in time so that was my loss... On that note though... not everyone is greedy or selfish in every circumstance... If I could afford more of them and would have made it there on time... I still don't think I would have bought more than just 1 pair... but that integrity issue didn't face me, so I can't say for sure what my actions would have been... but I would like to think that I would have thught of others before my own need... much the same as I am in real life...

Anyway, I'll say it again, grats to those who got the wings... I will just await an event where I can actually participate in everything (again, my limitations as well...)

#59 soggycereal

soggycereal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:19 AM

u go from grats to ur greedy/selfish/negative. make up ur mind if he or she is able to grab what 7 wings? before u can grab 1 then u just need to work on ur sleight of hand. if theres anyone that u should be salty with, its the ppl that hosted the event. the whole talk about right and wrong selfish real life etc. is to be taken somewhere else

#60 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:49 AM

and such events just show for the whole community who the greedy and bad behavior showing people really are!

I can't agree more man!

Posted Image

PS: What was your facial expression when you found out there would be another one? Maybe this?

Posted Image

#61 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:03 PM

I can't agree more man!

Posted Image

PS: What was your facial expression when you found out there would be another one? Maybe this?

Posted Image

and above he thanks calanor for buying them off him. funny cause he bought them from me not calanor ! haha
and for another note, he bought another pair from my shop earlier! hahah

#62 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:07 PM

looooooooooooooooooooool mr.awesomeness, y u so pathetic?

#63 johniscu

johniscu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts
  • Server:leonis

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:09 PM

these will not be released in IM there EVENT item hatersgnnahate losersgnnalose winnersgnnawin k thanks

#64 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

these will not be released in IM there EVENT item hatersgnnahate losersgnnalose winnersgnnawin k thanks

Will definitely release, trust me, so far how many mini version of same wings coming out already?

#65 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMEnTal iNstItUtiOn

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:57 PM

Will definitely release, trust me, so far how many mini version of same wings coming out already?

Only reason I would have to agree they won't be released in IM is that they are Item Grade: Event... not Item Grade: Item Mall

Posted Image

So I would think the only way they would be re-released would be through another event...

#66 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:07 PM

I can't agree more man!

Posted Image

Posted Image

well, he was trying to scam ppl by saying the value will be 20b in a month time :)
again.. whats new abt this man?
everything he has is definitely sky rocket in value according to his rule. He will try to scam ppl into buying it by making lots of false statements,

#67 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:08 PM

Only reason I would have to agree they won't be released in IM is that they are Item Grade: Event... not Item Grade: Item Mall

Posted Image

So I would think the only way they would be re-released would be through another event...

i am not sure abt this, but according to the rose team up to now...
everything is possible except faith item and the white trilby fedora hat :)

#68 mugo

mugo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:04 PM

Seriously I'm glad that I missed the wing for the stat is damn weak.

#69 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

how much was calanor vending the wings?

#70 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:32 AM

I think 1bil.
It was good to see Zant populated...

#71 m3n4

m3n4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:02 AM

There will be another chance to grab their wings around 5 P.M. PST!

it's just not fair to allow 1 person to get it all in 2 sec :p_cry:
you should keep moving opening shop. to allow more player to get a chance. :sob:
dont tell when or where. just keep moving. so whoever really lucky can get it. n that will be fair enough in my opinion....

thx in advance.

#72 INTRUSOR

INTRUSOR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:09 AM

Posted Image

I am not sure about what I am saying, but mini worms dragon wings, during the first event, was not as an event item grade ? And after was made item mall grade ?

Not sure

#73 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:32 AM

I am not sure about what I am saying, but mini worms dragon wings, during the first event, was not as an event item grade ? And after was made item mall grade ?

Not sure

It will definitely be an item mall grade which is much better and cheaper to have than the current one.

#74 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:35 AM

I think the problems people presented of this event could easily have been fixed and fair for everyone. Instead of the price of 1B(which to some that is not alot, but to most 1B isn't something that they have all the time), the price should have been 1zulie, and whomever got them, got them. From a lvl 1 to a lvl 220. So that would be fair to the rich and the poor of the game. Instead of one of each, two times. There should been a row of each in a shop, two times. Yes maybe not as rare, but still would have been quite rare, AND a tiny bit more of a chance for people to get something if trying their hardest. That would be an event fair for all, and still a worthy item to obtain.

#75 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

in my opinion, 1b was way too low;

if a pair of wings would cost like 5b or more, maybe not everyone could afford all...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users