Friday CM Garage Sale Extravaganza! - Page 4 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Friday CM Garage Sale Extravaganza!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

#76 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:56 AM

But then only the richest of the game would be able to obtain them. Even if that meant just one. An event should be for everyone, at least from a business stand point. I know that if I started this game yesterday and I got one of the rarest wings in the game, that would intrigue me to keep playing and maybe even purchase some Item Mall, which is a business goal of theirs.

#77 Howie

Howie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:38 AM

I'm sure they planned this to be a zulie drain and in which case, worked out pretty well.

5b? No. That's really dumb.

#78 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:03 AM

these will not be released in IM there EVENT item hatersgnnahate losersgnnalose winnersgnnawin k thanks

Will definitely release, trust me, so far how many mini version of same wings coming out already?

Only reason I would have to agree they won't be released in IM is that they are Item Grade: Event... not Item Grade: Item Mall
[image]
So I would think the only way they would be re-released would be through another event...

i am not sure abt this, but according to the rose team up to now...
everything is possible except faith item and the white trilby fedora hat :)

They even re-released the Rosarian Outfit which was supposed to be an extremely special event item reward for those players who stuck with ROSE during the P2P days.

Edited by PickUp, 13 May 2012 - 11:04 AM.

#79 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:52 AM

it wasnt alrdy not an event for anyone, as they sold them for 1b

i just think, that calanor thought, that noone has so much zulie, that he could afford more than one, lol

#80 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMEnTal iNstItUtiOn

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:20 PM

i just think, that calanor thought, that noone has so much zulie, that he could afford more than one, lol

Either way... in my opinion... this event/sale was a fail... I am still waiting for a decent event that has a decent reward that players of all levels can go after... these events that cater to only certain aspects of the game can do nothing but fail in my opinion... except for those of course that actually are able to participate and get the reward...

#81 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:09 AM

it wasnt alrdy not an event for anyone, as they sold them for 1b

and u trying to con peoples into buying ur little wing for more than 10b? u claimed u bought it for 10b... stop lying for god sake!

#82 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:36 AM

and u trying to con peoples into buying ur little wing for more than 10b? u claimed u bought it for 10b... stop lying for god sake!

not even getting into this arguement, but yes, he did buy them for 10b

#83 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:06 AM

not even getting into this arguement, but yes, he did buy them for 10b

Ok, I apologise for doubting abt his purchase at 10b :)
Anyway, I stand by my comment on his attempt to con peoples into buying it off him by making false claims.

#84 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:29 AM

selfown as its best

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users