#1 EbonyMachelle

EbonyMachelle

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:36 PM

I am trying to start a community of yaoi gamers so we can play some good mmorpgs. I would start a guild for yaoi gamers to come and connect and play with one another.

Im making our own little website and I would need a couple moderators. So if you are interested in becoming a moderator then just PM me instead.

Games we will make our guilds in are below: (more will be added later)

Dragon Saga

Ether Saga odyssey

Florensia

Spirit Tales

Lucent Heart

Jade Dynasty

Asda 2

Eden Eternal

If you play the game already then come join us but if you want to play the game

Also vote in the poll and in the comments to decide which game we are going to make our main game and our secondary game. The most votes win.

Click here and sign up for the site to become a member: http://yaoigamers.guildportal.com/

also this may be a temporary site depending on the results but I encourage you to signup.

If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask me

#2 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:25 PM

I am absolutely interested in this. However, please note that it is more than slightly against the rules to mention other games in this forum.

Here are my credentials:

I REEEEEEEEEEEEAAALLY love yaoi and am a yaoi gamer myself! xD! as you may not know, I am a BOY (CALM DOWN GIRLS, THAT'S RIGHT, A BOY GAMER! BUT I AM TAKEN SO YOU CAN'T HAVE ALL THIS RANDUM lol it's not even spelt randum its random). since I am a boy and like yaoi... u know what that means? That means I can ROLEPLAY IT FOR YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE TO SEE. Because I have a-_-. I know, but don't worry because I like to make it entertaining for those other yaoi gamers out there xdd wink ;) here's some exampls of my yaoi adventures';

(for those that don't know, prinz is my main character and is a dragoon. he has the brown curly hair in my sig and is often my main avatar. nottingham is my best friend's summoner and he is really sexcksii.. she also likes yaoi but is shy.)

Prinz's sweat crashed onto the cracked marble floor inside of Van Cliff mansion. All of the monsters were long dead, and only two figures stood in the library of this particular level. One, short and boyish, was leaning over the railing leading up to the entrance of the garden. The other, tall and masculine--slender--pressed up against it from behind.

Nottingham's arms wrapped around Prinz's waist. "Don't you want more, Prinz?" he asked, biting his earlobe harshly. "No..." moaned Prinz back, clenching his eyes closed. "I can't take anymore, Nottingham... I don't want more of this. I want your..."

And here Prinz wrenched open his eyelids, his long eyelashes glistening with sweat and reflecting the dim lighting of the library, and looked back longingly at Nottingham. Nottingham's calm, cool smirk lessened into focus as he removed his hands from Prinz's soft, pale skin under his tight red top, and reached to take out his throbbing, hard

19.95 FOR THE FULL STORY ORDER NOW

#3 lowconcept

lowconcept

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Server:Well I dunno.

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:52 AM

Too long didn't read!! (Kazu's post not the first one lol)

#4 Physiology

Physiology

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Server:This one.

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:29 AM

Do you happen to watch OMFGcata :o?

#5 lowconcept

lowconcept

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:06 AM

The price is a ripoff. I will buy it unless its a VERY best seller. LOOOL

#6 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:09 AM

I am absolutely interested in this. However, please note that it is more than slightly against the rules to mention other games in this forum.

Here are my credentials:

I REEEEEEEEEEEEAAALLY love yaoi and am a yaoi gamer myself! xD! as you may not know, I am a BOY (CALM DOWN GIRLS, THAT'S RIGHT, A BOY GAMER! BUT I AM TAKEN SO YOU CAN'T HAVE ALL THIS RANDUM lol it's not even spelt randum its random). since I am a boy and like yaoi... u know what that means? That means I can ROLEPLAY IT FOR YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE TO SEE. Because I have a-_-. I know, but don't worry because I like to make it entertaining for those other yaoi gamers out there xdd wink ;) here's some exampls of my yaoi adventures';

(for those that don't know, prinz is my main character and is a dragoon. he has the brown curly hair in my sig and is often my main avatar. nottingham is my best friend's summoner and he is really sexcksii.. she also likes yaoi but is shy.)

Prinz's sweat crashed onto the cracked marble floor inside of Van Cliff mansion. All of the monsters were long dead, and only two figures stood in the library of this particular level. One, short and boyish, was leaning over the railing leading up to the entrance of the garden. The other, tall and masculine--slender--pressed up against it from behind.

Nottingham's arms wrapped around Prinz's waist. "Don't you want more, Prinz?" he asked, biting his earlobe harshly. "No..." moaned Prinz back, clenching his eyes closed. "I can't take anymore, Nottingham... I don't want more of this. I want your..."

And here Prinz wrenched open his eyelids, his long eyelashes glistening with sweat and reflecting the dim lighting of the library, and looked back longingly at Nottingham. Nottingham's calm, cool smirk lessened into focus as he removed his hands from Prinz's soft, pale skin under his tight red top, and reached to take out his throbbing, hard

Did I just find a better love story than Prinz and the Sky Garden?

#7 lowconcept

lowconcept

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:13 AM

Did I just find a better love story than Prinz and the Sky Garden?

I believe yes.

#8 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:58 AM

I believe yes.

Moron.

#9 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:18 AM

When Prinz asked me for support funds for a novel, I thought he was gonna finally make "The Prinzess and the Frogger." but I think the funding was put to a just as good use.

#10 EbonyMachelle

EbonyMachelle

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:04 PM

Here are my credentials:

you should go to the site and join...once i make a guild in dragon saga ill add you if you want

#11 lowconcept

lowconcept

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:43 PM

Moron.

Problem?

I am trying to start a community of yaoi gamers so we can play some good mmorpgs. I would start a guild for yaoi gamers to come and connect and play with one another.

Im making our own little website and I would need a couple moderators. So if you are interested in becoming a moderator then just PM me instead.

Games we will make our guilds in are below: (more will be added later)

Dragon Saga

Ether Saga odyssey

Florensia

Spirit Tales

Lucent Heart

Jade Dynasty

Asda 2

Eden Eternal

If you play the game already then come join us but if you want to play the game

Also vote in the poll and in the comments to decide which game we are going to make our main game and our secondary game. The most votes win.

Click here and sign up for the site to become a member: http://yaoigamers.guildportal.com/

also this may be a temporary site depending on the results but I encourage you to signup.

If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask me

Actually this IS interesting though I already have a guild. Its a bad thing to give up a dream really.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users