Equipment + Stats for AFK leveling? - Page 2 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Equipment + Stats for AFK leveling?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Bahamut2

Bahamut2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:12 AM

1) Why would i select Feather Beret vs the other ones i proposed? Why do you think that having +3pdodge is not better than having +1%heal chance or +7HP/sec regen?
As today i dont feel so lazy im gonna try some maths (it doesnt means i will be right XD)
So if for example a monster can deal me arround 3000HP before the homun is able to kill it (it depends on much factors, its just a quick example, that can be used for orc archers maybe).
Then... if overall i will be attacked from 100 monsters, the mandragora cap will activate with 1.5 monsters aprox. That means i will be attacked by 98-99 monsters saving the HP i could take by that 1-2 monsters, that is i will save arround 3000 to 6000HP.
Then we have the Easter Egg, supposing i get attacked by those 100 monsters, in about 30 minutes (30x60=1800seconds), that would heal 7HP x 1800 = 12600HP. Seems like this is the best option by far.
As for Feather Beret (-10% damage from the archers), supposing that 50 of those 100 monsters are archers or zenorcs (50% aprox), and i took about 3000HP x 50 monsters = 150000HP. 10% of that ammount is 15000HP less.
I guess we have a winner XD but i can't rely on my maths! What do you think of this? (Also i dont know aobut the PDodge formula so i cant calculate how good is having +3 of extra PDodge).

2) You didn't talk about the armor, but the ones i just selected where not fine si i just decided to use these ones (if possible i dont want the armor to be useless for the other classes i want to use an armor that can be equiped by all classes):
My picks are: Claire Suits (58def) vs Puente Robe (42def but also 5% recovery rate from heals) vs Meteo Plate Armor (85def but only equipable on some classes, also its cheap).
Do you think the difference between 58 and 42 defense points is important? Having double def points means i will take 50% less damage? (using meteo plate instead of puente robe for example)

3) About the accesories, do you know about the Pdodge formula? Do you know if 2 anti-arrow clips stack? (errende ebecee card)

2 Yoyo Clips = +10Pdodge
Supposing that is 10% less attacks from monsters (i dont know if pdodging makes the monster switch to the homun or just avoid the attack), the effect can be similiar to the feather beret (10% less damage) if the monsters dont switch to the homun. That means 30000 less HP damage from the 100 monsters.

2 Errende Ebecee Clips = 10% chance of pneuma
I just checked and the map only has 5 orc archers per 30 minutes, that is too low for the clip to worth (same goes for the horn card).
So if 10 of those 100 monsters are archers, that would mean you will only be protected by 1 archer (10% chance of those 10 monsters = 1 monster). That means you will get 3000 less HP damage.

1 Yoyo Clip + 1 Errende Ebecee Clip = +5 Pdodge and 5% chance of pneuma
This situation it is 50% of the other ones. That is 1500 less HP from the archer and 15000 less HP from the other monsters = 16500HP less damage.

1 Yoyo Clip + 1 Shinobi Clip (15000HP less damage + 3 cloacking chances)
Shinobi is going to be activated 10% of the time, that means it will activate from 10 of those 100 monsters.
Now supposing i dont have infinite SP (no easter egg shell), and with 700SP the effect lasts for about 6 minutes. I would have been protected from the monsters that would appear in those 6 minutes (imagine arround 20 monsters).
The question now is... if i come back from the cloacking effect with the same HP i had, what is the real advantage of this? It is like the advantage is having the monsters switch to the homun for those 6 minutes but not regenerating any HP, so... what is the real advantage of this? For me is like, i will be protected from monster attacks once every 12 minutes (6 minutes of the effect + about 6 minutes of regenerating the SP again by the maths calculated in my other post with natural sp recovery). So in those 100 monsters (that i said it lasted for 30 minutes) i would be able to cloack 3 times.

Final question now is: Does it worth 3 cloackings in those 30 minutes vs having +5Pdodge more vs the 5% chance of pneuma?

I hope i can complete today my gear, actually it looks like this:

Headgear: ???
Armor: ??? [Loli Ruri Card]
Weapon: Fortune Sword
Shield: Cranial Bradium Shield [Thara Frog Card] (i didnt get horn card because its only 5% and cranial is more usefull for the overall game, also you can only find 5 orc archers in that map, and a bunch of zenorcs)
Garment: Immune Archangelwings [Raydric Card]
Shoes: Vital Tree Shoes
Accessory: ???

And about the antonio card (coward armor) im going to test it soon as i bought the card. I will study this later >_<

Edited by Bahamut2, 09 June 2012 - 06:57 PM.

#27 Realus

Realus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:05 AM

1) Why would i select Feather Beret vs the other ones i proposed?

Because Mandragora Hat isn't the most reliable (Chance to activate, then another chance to stun); and Valkyrie Hat gives a lower level of auto heal then Loli Ruri armor. IIRC because they are the same autocast (Heal when hit), it gets overwritten by the latest equipped item.

So only Feather Beret / Easter Egg Shell seem like a good choice.

2) You didn't talk about the armor, but the ones i just selected where not fine si i just decided to use these ones (if possible i dont want the armor to be useless for the other classes i want to use an armor that can be equiped by all classes):
My picks are: Claire Suits (58def) vs Puente Robe (42def but also 5% recovery rate from heals) vs Meteo Plate Armor (85def but only equipable on some classes, also its cheap).

Meteo Plate. if it's the best defense, and cheapest. Why not?
You aren't going to use Loli Ruri armor on an active leveling build anyway. So you don't need to make sure it works with all characters.

3) About the accesories, do you know about the Pdodge formula? Do you know if 2 anti-arrow clips stack? (errende ebecee card)

Skills which grant autocast do NOT stack in chance.
Equipping 102957902459305 Errende Ebecee cards at the same time = only 5% chance for pneuma.

Shinobi is going to be activated 10% of the time, that means it will activate from 10 of those 100 monsters.
Now supposing i dont have infinite SP (no easter egg shell), and with 700SP the effect lasts for about 6 minutes. I would have been protected from the monsters that would appear in those 6 minutes (imagine arround 20 monsters).

The first use is 6 minutes or whatnot.
But other uses could be short like 5 seconds if you've only had that time to recover 25 SP before an activation.
The point is though, you'll get the monsters off of you again. It's not to -stay- cloaked, but to cloak to make monsters get off you.

The question now is... if i come back from the cloacking effect with the same HP i had,

As I said, +0 easter egg shell will restore HP while cloaked. You can use this to keep your HP up while you also auto-cloak away from monsters.

Final question now is: Does it worth 3 cloackings in those 30 minutes vs having +5Pdodge more vs the 5% chance of pneuma?

See my advice from my last two posts...

"Find your flaws, and use a suggested piece of armor to correct it.
We don't know what your specific level,stats, gear, build, homunc (and level), AI, AI Setup, and specific problems you have.
We can't be the ones to specifically determine the optimal gear.
Only you can decide on that."

"(Yes, sadly you have to pick your own Headgear/Accessory. As they aren't as clear cut as the rest of the equipment)
Same as above. They are both good, pick and choose yourself. It's not that cut and dry that I can say with 100% certainty."

#28 Bahamut2

Bahamut2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:43 PM

Dang! I forgot Zenorcs are not aggresive, that means Feather Beret is not very useufll here as Orc Archers spawn at a very low rate (5 per 30min).
Munak Hat has a 10% reduction from Undeads, so its the best option (seems like 15000hp less damage from my example).
Followed by Easter Egg Shell (even at +0 you are expected to get -12600hp less damage).
WINNER: Munak Hat (supposing you are not using the shinobi clip)

As the PDodge doesn't switch to homun, (the monster keeps trying to hit you even if you pdodge it), the effect is similar to a racial card but multiplied buy the number of attacks receibed.
I fixed my thoughts a bit and... if im getting 6hits per monster of the 100 monsters in those 30 minutes = 600 total hits of 500hp damage every hit (aprox, that is why a monster hits me 3000hp) then i concluded...
>>> 2 Yoyo Clips = +10Pdodge = If they hit you 6times*100monsters = 600hits -10% = 60hits dodged * 500hp each one = 30000hp damage dodged.
>>> 1 Yoyo Clip + 1 Shinobi Clip (600hits -10% = 60 cloaking oportunities) = 15000hp damage dodged and from the 60 cloaks, let's suppose the first one is going to be a fulltime cloak and the other ones are just going to be 30 seconds cloaks (because natural SP regen is about 2SP/sec and lets suppose im going to be arround 30 seconds without receibing a new attack, that is 60SP recovered, 2SP per second in cloaking status = 30 seconds left). The overall would be: one 6 minutes cloak + 59 thirty seconds cloaks (59*30=1770 seconds cloaked=29 minutes cloaked) = A total of 35 minutes cloaked. That means i will be cloaked allmost all the time (we were suposing a 30 minutes example and i got 35 minutes, that means the cloaking will be almost all the time). So the important thing here is that i am going to get 60 chances that the homun can protect me => As we are supposing 100 enemies, 40% of the enemies will hit me without cloaking, so im going to receibe 40*6 hits = 240hits - 30 hits dodged by the yoyo clip = arround 200 hits receibed = 400 hits dodged (we were supposing a total of 600 hits) = 400hits * 500hp each one = 200000hp damage dodged. 200,000 damage dodged + 15000 from the yoyo clip makes it a total of 215000hp dodged

Munak Hat + 2 Yoyo Clip
30000hp dodged + 15000hp reduction from the hat = 45000hp dodged

WINNER: Munak Hat + Shinobi Clip + Yoyo Clip
215,000hp dodged is much of a difference + 15000hp reduction from the hat = 230000hp dodged, i know my calculations are a bit crazy but its the best thing i could do.
Meaning the shinobi + yoyo is the best option possible (if you have a +9 easter egg then you are invincible but not everyone is rich). But keeping in mind that people won't see you and may hit your mobs, so i'll have to test this and see if that happens, if not this is the best option possible.
Also, im supoposing to use the munak hat, but if using the +0 easter egg, you can heal HP while cloaked, meaning the formula changes a bit...

+0 Easter Egg shell + 2 Yoyo Clip
30000hp dodged + 12600hp healed from the hat = 42600hp dodged

+0 Easter Egg Shell + Shinobi Clip + Yoyo Clip
Here you are regenerating 7hp/sec, meaning that in those supposed 30 minutes cloaked = 1800 seconds, you are going to get 1800*7HP = 12600hp regenerated minus the 2400hp difference between not having the Munak Hat = 10200hp regenerated overall in those 30 minutes.
That means you have almost the same chances to survive with a +0 Easter Egg Shell than with the Munak Hat right?
215,000hp dodged + 10200hp regenerated = 225200hp dodged

+9 Easter Egg Shell
Invincible: thill homun dies. Expensive.

Easter Egg Shell or Munal Hat is almost the same, and it will depened on luck, but munak hat is cheaper. It depends on luck because if there is a lot of time while the monsters are not eappearing, you will regen HP faster with the shell, but if that's not the case, the situation is almost the same in relation of damage receibed/restored.
So this example is, off course, in a good situation.
Bad situation = 2 orc archers appear and kill you instantly. Is there a way i can config my homun so he will go directly to kill the orc archers instead of the zenorcs to save my life? I always let my homun with the default AI from AzzyAI, i only changed it once for attacking plants, but i dont know if i can configure it to priorice Orc Archers. Can this be done?

Do you know if Vital Tree Shoes regenerate your HP naturally while cloaked?
Do you know if Rideword Hat works for the attacks made by the Homun? Will this effect work while cloaked or you need to be uncloaked?
Do you know if Zombie Master Card that will restore 5SP when attacking Undeads, will it work with the homun? Will this effect work while cloaked or you need to be uncloaked?

Winning Equipment (Cheap):
Headgear: Munak Hat
Armor: Meteo Plate Armor of the Stix [Loli Ruri Card]
Weapon: Fortune Sword
Shield: Requiem Bradium Shield [Teddy Bear Card] (i didnt get horn card because you can only find 5 orc archers in that map, its likely you're going to get more attacks from the orc skeletons)
Garment: Immune Archangelwings [Raydric Card]
Shoes: Vital Tree Shoes
Accessory: Clip of Flash [Yoyo Card] + Coward's Clip [Shinobi Card]

*If you were rich i would go for a +9 easter egg shell, hodremlin bradium shield or flame skull shield, immune heroic backpack (or immune nidd garb) and maybe variant shoes (instead of vital tree shoes). Also a better armor (maybe diabolus armor).

Edited by Bahamut2, 09 June 2012 - 09:07 PM.

#29 Realus

Realus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:27 PM

Is there a way i can config my homun so he will go directly to kill the orc archers instead of the zenorcs to save my life? I always let my homun with the default AI from AzzyAI, i only changed it once for attacking plants, but i dont know if i can configure it to priorice Orc Archers. Can this be done?

Yes, and setting AI is a million times more effective then buying a full set of gear.
You really should really learn how to set up your AI correctly if you want to have your homunculus behave better, and more efficiently.

I have it to do this on Orc Archers in the H_Tactics.Lua:
MyTact[1189]={TACT_REACT_H,AutoSkillLimit,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,SIZE_UNDEFINED,RESCUE_ALL,NOT_FFA} --Orc Archer
Or in the GUI;
Basic Behavior - React (High)
Rescue - All of the Above

Do you know if Vital Tree Shoes regenerate your HP naturally while cloaked?

Oh, Yeah I guess that will work as well while cloaking.

Do you know if Rideword Hat works for the attacks made by the Homun? Will this effect work while cloaked or you need to be uncloaked?
Do you know if Zombie Master Card that will restore 5SP when attacking Undeads, will it work with the homun? Will this effect work while cloaked or you need to be uncloaked?

Only your attacks. And you can't attack while Cloaking.

*If you were rich i would go for a +9 easter egg shell, hodremlin bradium shield or flame skull shield, immune heroic backpack (or immune nidd garb) and maybe variant shoes (instead of vital tree shoes). Also a better armor (maybe diabolus armor).

Honestly, if you had +9 Easter Egg Shell, Cowards Clip, and 2000 Max SP or more. You can go completely naked for everything else, with 1/1/1/1/1/1 stats.
(Good luck getting 2000 SP with 1 INT though.)

#30 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:22 AM

Shinobi Card > FTW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users