DoomXiao

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • LocationNo where but everywhere
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:18 PM

I think we should make 3 more continents beacuse I remember I saw a video saying theres suppose to be 5 and each one mean a different element so far we have 2.. the Continent of Wind and Continent of Chaos.We used to have 3 but it merge with Continent Chaos. And this is what I found today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbd3Orp8phI at the end almost that boss looks like lavalon but is made out of water can we have one also? :Emo_12: :Emo_16: or is it never out or did lavalon replace it??;-; And over here too 5 continents

Edited by DoomXiao, 22 May 2012 - 12:29 PM.

#2 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:32 PM

Acutally if you have noticed alot of planned things have been changed. Here's a list:

-5 continents
-The Sky Garden
-Elga fight within Sky Garden
-Frozen cave near Arkah's area.
-Ice Queen boss.
-Original Drakos being 3 mission maps and a dungeon boss.
-Secret Basement hidden scroll map.

Now I believe Gravity/Barunson is planning to bring stuff back within the future. From what I assume a 3rd continent will be involved for a story after we defeat Elga (Since it's stated by quests according to Rim that there's still a villain named Origin.). Also Buhr island wasn't a 3rd continent, but a frozen island about an airship ride away from Ellora. A 3rd frozen continent was in the old world maps.

#3 DoomXiao

DoomXiao

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:58 PM

Acutally if you have noticed alot of planned things have been changed. Here's a list:

-5 continents
-The Sky Garden
-Elga fight within Sky Garden
-Frozen cave near Arkah's area.
-Ice Queen boss.
-Original Drakos being 3 mission maps and a dungeon boss.
-Secret Basement hidden scroll map.

Now I believe Gravity/Barunson is planning to bring stuff back within the future. From what I assume a 3rd continent will be involved for a story after we defeat Elga (Since it's stated by quests according to Rim that there's still a villain named Origin.). Also Buhr island wasn't a 3rd continent, but a frozen island about an airship ride away from Ellora. A 3rd frozen continent was in the old world maps.

What about Aqualon?the water lavalon? :chomok04:
Sky Garden looks to peaceful to be a fighting spot :Emo_18:
Whats Frozen Cave?
Ice Queen boss was it suppose to be in Ice Rock hill?

#4 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:00 PM

What about Aqualon?the water lavalon? :chomok04:
Sky Garden looks to peaceful to be a fighting spot :Emo_18:
Whats Frozen Cave?
Ice Queen boss was it suppose to be in Ice Rock hill?

Water Lavalon I'm not sure.

Elga was supposedly gonna hide in the Sky Garden according to the Gem of Truth spirit when you finished the old Paris Hero Quest up there (Before New Origins.)

For the Frozen Cave, In Storming Snowfield a while back there was a portal to a frozen cave dungeon that never got opened and was never brought up. Images of what appeared to be a beautiful crystal filled cavern were seen that were related to it.

About the Ice Queen, If you look at Buhr Island's picture at the map you would see a massive frozen castle. The Ice Queen boss was most likely to be in there. Kryo's F5 quest once stated that a "She" will awaken soon after you beat him. Don't know if it still does. GPOTATO used her in a boss event where they threw bosses all over towns. (Imagine Paris in Drakos fight occuring in maps like Ash Mist and Ellora. Or like when Elga was spawned in Ellora. GM's tom-foolery to celebrate future updates.) Pictures from said event and what she looks like can be found I'm sure.

Edited by Coolsam, 27 May 2012 - 09:01 PM.

#5 DoomXiao

DoomXiao

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:40 PM

sigh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users