noMagi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 836 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

[/font]

I removed this from the patch notes, this detail wasn't accurate for the changes that are going in today.

For the Friends List, to elaborate with some more information
We are still testing and working out the stability of the system, we had planned to have it done mid-last week but some things came up during the testing so we are working out those kinks.
Trust me, as soon as its tested and done it will go in, I would like to have this linger annoyance resolved for everyone.

what came up was coffee break x ∞

edit: PAGE 4 OF FAIL!!!!

Edited by noMagi, 22 May 2012 - 03:41 PM.

#77 CoolCat420

CoolCat420

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

HEY GURL! IM GOOD HOW BE YOU?

P.S IM STILL WAITING FOR MY CROSSBOW SCOUT BUFF D:<

Gurl? WTF? Apparently you don't remember me :/

Anyway, Cal, you say the 5% isnt the correct w/e, so what is correct?

#78 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

This is by far the fastest pace of posting I've seen on a topic. 4 pages in less than half an hour wew.

#79 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

[/font]

I removed this from the patch notes, this detail wasn't accurate for the changes that are going in today.

As in--those are changes for another day..or it just wasnt worded right?

#80 SIutMuffin

SIutMuffin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

HEY GURL! IM GOOD HOW BE YOU?

P.S IM STILL WAITING FOR MY CROSSBOW SCOUT BUFF D:<

Buff them scouts or else Kels will smash the servers!

#81 noMagi

noMagi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 836 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

This is by far the fastest pace of posting I've seen on a topic. 4 pages in less than half an hour wew.

pages fly when it comes to fail

#82 GreylaVu

GreylaVu

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:44 PM

I remember that someone said that the developers in this game actually listened to the community. So if they were listening, and this is the reaction of the community, who exactly were they listening to?

Raiders who else?

#83 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

KELSIE SMASH.

#84 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

well done on the champ nerf, was needed.
raiders were already great if played well! now seriously, the rubbish raiders will be good.

And to be honest, if your full support cleric and manage to spend billions of zulie/real money to get max int or close to, do you really think its fair that it wont make that much of a difference. the difference between 700int and 950+ int should be dramtically different i personally think. but thats just my opinion. thats just the clerics role in the game i thought and kinda stuffed now as pots are better.
What next, are you gunna make raiders have crafting skills?

#85 Cloudius

Cloudius

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Well if we are going to read the patch notes carefully, the attack speed increase on raiders is actually neglectable since the buff clerics give (Haste attack speed) got nerfed by 5%. The only actual boost here is: Increased all skill power to Raider skills by 5%.

#86 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

Nah, champs will die much easier. Raiders were already pretty hard to kill before this, now they're stronger, faster aspd wise, and faster mspd wise, because in GA we rely on cleric buffs, and cleric's mspd got nerfed...raiders are going to rape :<

Champs getting the defense they deserve, and I believe raiders and scouts are supposed to be the fastest classes. Am I wrong?

I'm just laughing at all the hype about how raiders are going to be SO OP. And in the end the difference will be nothing as big as people here seem to believe.

#87 llullTAKSIAPO

llullTAKSIAPO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Arua (Leonis)

DISSAPOINTING PAGES of my Rose Career. Give Raiders a 1 hit blow!they will massive pawnage anyway.Next page pls.....

Edited by llullTAKSIAPO, 22 May 2012 - 03:47 PM.

#88 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

wow....just wow... lol
boosting an already OP class.....thats nice i guess -.-
as i play both raider and champ i feel that the 15% decrease in defense is a little too much, as if raiders even had problems killing any other class from the start -.-

#89 coalchamberloco

coalchamberloco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Server:leo

Champs were hit the hardest with the last nerf, and now you make us weaker? 9k attack down to 6k, now what will you take us down to 3k? Give you guys a little more time and I swear to god a hawk will have more def than a champ. Way to punish those with us who rely on cleric buffs, who don't waste money on boosters.

#90 Kelsieee

Kelsieee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

YES
Gurl? WTF? Apparently you don't remember me :/
I
Anyway, Cal, you say the 5% isnt the correct w/e, so what is correct?

I REMEMBER YOU

Question: How long till the completion of Orlo and a possible opening of the next planet, which I believe is Skaaj? That would be a nice patch :P

#91 noMagi

noMagi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 836 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

raiders were already great if played well! now seriously, the rubbish raiders will be good.

And to be honest, if your full support cleric and manage to spend billions of zulie/real money to get max int or close to, do you really think its fair that it wont make that much of a difference. the difference between 700int and 950+ int should be dramtically different i personally think. but thats just my opinion. thats just the clerics role in the game i thought and kinda stuffed now as pots are better.

hahahah no there going to make charm give more attack power than str for champs and stuff like that
BIG LETTERS

#92 slinger

slinger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1386 posts
  • LocationWaiting for 2012 in a hole

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

MIGHT ASWELL RIGHT?

#93 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:48 PM

Champs were hit the hardest with the last nerf, and now you make us weaker? 9k attack down to 6k, now what will you take us down to 3k? Give you guys a little more time and I swear to god a hawk will have more def than a champ. Way to punish those with us who rely on cleric buffs, who don't waste money on boosters.

Lol that reminds me of my knight. Her dmg literally got nerfed from 5.5k to 3k. Don't even bother to deal actual dmg anymore.

#94 SIutMuffin

SIutMuffin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:49 PM

Well if we are going to read the patch notes carefully, the attack speed increase on raiders is actually neglectable since the buff clerics give (Haste attack speed) got nerfed by 5%. The only actual boost here is: Increased all skill power to Raider skills by 5%.

Ok look at it another way then. They nerf all the other classes by 5% aspd while raiders keep their same aspd

#95 ibyang

ibyang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Locationph
  • Server:draconis/leonis

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:50 PM

Say Hello to RAIDER'S...

#96 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

MIGHT ASWELL RIGHT?

Naaaaaaaah.
They'll get heals!

#97 Gumbie

Gumbie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • LocationUnited States Of Australia!

I don't get why people are crying.. You all got what you asked for! except a mage/scout/bourg balance, Which i'm sure is yet to come, You all cried that champs have to much defense etc.. Now your crying raiders are OP? The only OP raiders out there are the ones that actually know how to use the class... Maybe you should Re-Read the patch notes, 15% less defense for champs will be hardly noticed. I do agree on the cleric thing though.. Thats just plain whack, Oh well, Atleast it gives all the artis a bit of a boost in zulies when it comes to buff pots ;o

#98 SunflowerGirl

SunflowerGirl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:51 PM

Can I please be told whose full-time job it is to screw the clerics over?

#99 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

I don't get why people are crying.. You all got what you asked for! except a mage/scout/bourg balance, Which i'm sure is yet to come, You all cried that champs have to much defense etc.. Now your crying raiders are OP? The only OP raiders out there are the ones that actually know how to use the class... Maybe you should Re-Read the patch notes, 15% less defense for champs will be hardly noticed. I do agree on the cleric thing though.. Thats just plain whack, Oh well, Atleast it gives all the artis a bit of a boost in zulies when it comes to buff pots ;o

15% hardly noticed? we're talking about 1-1.5k def less...

#100 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:55 PM

That 15% won't look like a lot for most classes, but if you do that with a knight or a champ you are losing 1.5-2k def.
And trust me, that's a very high difference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users