Memorial Weekend+May 22nd Maint. Thread - Page 3 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Memorial Weekend+May 22nd Maint. Thread

• Please log in to reply
394 replies to this topic

#51 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:54 PM

All the people who already made turnin should be able to choose to receive a killcount with 200 or 250 of each monster and have a EXP rollback getting one manual, or keeping as is.

As much as I want a free manual and initial kill counts, I cannot get back the time I wasted in this TI.

Time value is greater than anything for most people such as myself and could not be compensated so easily.

#52 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:54 PM

What about the Port Malaya bugged quest that's giving out free Bakonawa soul pieces?

WHAT?

This is the first I've ever heard of this. What quest, or what monster. Give me an NPC name that is doing this so it can get fixed asap.

#53 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:56 PM

WHAT?

This is the first I've ever heard of this. What quest, or what monster. Give me an NPC name that is doing this so it can get fixed asap.

WHAT. Heim there was a whole THREAD about this. Basically one of the daily quests was dropping soul pieces instead of the quest item.

#54 Arrhythmia

Arrhythmia

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:57 PM

I turned in TWO Bio3 sets. One from the old Bio3 TI (6 separate quests), and the new one. Is this a joke? There better be compensation for the people who already turned in. The TI has been in a WEEK and you tell us on the day of maintenance.

^ same here

This week's labs quest (all 6 monsters), the most recent labs quest (all 6 monsters), the bio two (archer and thief) quest from the most recent 135-150 TI before last week, and an angra mantis turn in got me from 142 at 0% to 148 at like 59% with a 3x manual turning in all base. I definitely did not enjoy having to repeat the TI to 150. I hope there is some sort of compensation for the effort put into last week. Many of us were not too familiar with leveling in labs and so the TI took quite some time to complete since a lot of time and supplies went into killing slowly and wiping while we learned how to deal with complex monsters. Oh well, at least I didn't turn in the quest on my second character yet.

#55 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

I've gotten no report of it...

#56 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

I've gotten no report of it...

http://forums.warppo...656#entry860656

#57 GryphonYoyo

GryphonYoyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Server:ymir

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

due to all of the screw-ups from this last week, i think we should get another week of 2x exp.......that and i say the alora costumes should give +20% for non vip, and +25% for vip.....

#58 aquaria

aquaria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

-Bio3 turn in will go on this week, obtainable via a billboard near gramps, and rewarded by Gramps. Gramps will give those BB and any unturned in BIO TIs with double normal XP

Love this!

#59 OrochiKusanagi

OrochiKusanagi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

WHAT?

The damage has already been done, lol. You guys left this in for a week (along with all of the other problems).

#60 Trevoir

Trevoir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:04 PM

Can you post a serious answer instead of making jokes or putting my little pony gifs in? I wasted 14 hours straight with the stupid Bio TI and it would be nice to have an actual answer on what is going to happen.

He gave you an answer. He said he would try to find out what they could do for the people who already turned in.

#61 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:05 PM

As much as I want a free manual and initial kill counts, I cannot get back the time I wasted in this TI.

Time value is greater than anything for most people such as myself and could not be compensated so easily.

Because big letters are being a trend on this thread:

All the people who already made turnin should be able to choose to receive a killcount with 200 or 250 of each monster and have a EXP rollback getting one manual, or keeping as is.

By the way, I think instead of buffing the Slaughter of the one-handed KVMs, all the OTHER KVMs slaughters should be nerfed instead. Personal opinion here. Too much damage numbers are bad to the health of the server.

Edited by asayuu, 22 May 2012 - 08:07 PM.

#62 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:05 PM

WHAT?

Oda knows about this, and said that he was already planning on a fix. you really didn't know?

The quest is "Purified Bones." NPC is Dhong the Guard at Baryo Mahiwaga (ma_fild01 239, 253) Once you start the quest, monsters will drop Bakunawa soul pieces instead of Holy Bones.

Edited by Luckywhiterabbit, 22 May 2012 - 08:07 PM.

#63 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:06 PM

Perfect example of why people need to send in tickets about bugs instead of just complaining on the forums.

#64 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:09 PM

Heim, will those of us who already turned in Bio3 be able to fill out a ticket to receive the exp we missed due to the glitch?

#65 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:10 PM

Change
- Glorious Flamberge and Glorious Damascus will have their demi human bonus damage % increased to be more in line with the other KVM gears.

Ouch!

#66 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:11 PM

-Bio3 turn in will go on this week, obtainable via a billboard near gramps, and rewarded by Gramps. Gramps will give those BB and any unturned in BIO TIs with double normal XP

With all the shenanigans that happened this week. I'd REALLY like some clarification on what EXACTLY this means. Especially in regard to the double normal XP part.

#67 Furan

Furan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

*crossing my fingers that we actually keep 2X exp for memorial weekend :X*

#68 LangyLang

LangyLang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

What's the new Gramp's TI?

Please post the new TI - If it's something I like; I'll get up at the wee hours and pick it up.. Thanks :)

Edited by LangyLang, 22 May 2012 - 08:21 PM.

#69 GryphonYoyo

GryphonYoyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Server:ymir

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:12 PM

Heim, will those of us who already turned in Bio3 be able to fill out a ticket to receive the exp we missed due to the glitch?

sure, i'd be cool with that, if they did the same for those of us who bought the bugged alora costumes

#70 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:13 PM

Perfect example of why people need to send in tickets about bugs instead of just complaining on the forums.

Yeah but then they would find out about the bug 2 weeks later.

Oda knows about this, and said that he was already planning on a fix. you really didn't know?

Oda's cheating on Heim with... luckywhiterabbit?

#71 Krispin

Krispin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 787 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:14 PM

By the way, I think instead of buffing the Slaughter of the one-handed KVMs, all the OTHER KVMs slaughters should be nerfed instead.

This is what I was thinking.
You never hear anyone complaining about these weapons their buffing not doing enough damage, that was never the issue.
The complaints are about what they're being buffed to doing too much damage, and frankly it is a pretty sickening bonus, even more so when combined with the other effects and the additional attack from just being that highly upgraded in the first place.

#72 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

I think QQing in the forums gets more responses. Just look at how awesome Oda's bot slaying skills become when you post a screenshot of a bot farm somewhere.

#73 TheKraven

TheKraven

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1135 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Valk

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:16 PM

lol those are his own Money Bots he's slaying making you believe they are no part of botting...

Wait until you do something to Uncle Heim's bots...he will perma ban you. Happened to one of my guildies, no lie!

#74 mackey

mackey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:16 PM

To: Bug Reports
Subject: Costume hat no longer listing EXP bonus

The Aloras costume hat I purchased no longer lists an exp bonus.

Greetings from the WarpPortal Support Team,

We apologize if the issue has caused you any inconvenience, though for now please be informed that the issue is under investigation and processing.
If you have other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Thank you!
[name withheld]
Customer Service Representative
WarpPortal Support Team

My ticket has now been closed as well. Tonight at 11PM exactly I got an email saying so...
Do I have the right to complain now, I think so.
I don't like buying things that do not do what they say they will. It's false advertising. In the future this tells me, that if I'm sold broken junk from the Kafra shop, I cannot return it.

#75 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:17 PM

Ok from what's been posted:

Bio3 Turn in glitch, there will be a separate and ADDITIONAL turn in from a billboard by gramps. It will give you 2x exp of what it would normally give you (what they promised earlier). Also you will receive a BB as well upon turning in.

Alora exp bug: They are buffing the exp to 20% bonus from the 15% or whatever they said. I don't think the duration of the exp bonus (end date of the event) has been extended (poopy).

This is what I interpreted the changes as so it may not be 100%.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users