EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:50 PM

i always liked the Release of Wish http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/1630/ for my wiz till he could use one of the really good ones at high level
they're usually pretty cheap

I always liked the slotted Survivor Rod & Survivors Manteau set.

http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/2509/

I just think that the Mant needs to be usable at lvl 24 like the rods and needs to be slotted.

It would setup a nice 30% + 20% Neutral Reduction when +10 and carded with Raydric :) hehe and then add that 30% reduction from Racial Shield for a sweet 80% reduction :mwahaha: Ofc you would be doing crap damage but you would survive quite a while.

This is not as good as it seems right off because you need to be using the set, therefore can't use any of the really good 2H staffs for more MAtk like Soul Staff, Staff of Destruction or Kronos.

#27 CatMuto

CatMuto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:23 AM

I'm currently quite fine with the Eden Equipment IV. I'd love to get various headgears and such, but either the items I need for it don't get dropped (damn Smokies and their head/kittybands) or if I find them being sold, they cost way too much money. The mage had 50 K but is now down to 20 K or so. (Kafra doesn't accept my Teleportation vouchers although I have them in the inventory...) I wonder how other players obtain about 19 Mil with non-merchant characters...

By the way, what do I do about long range aggressive monsters? Firewall won't help if they don't walk into it, Storm Gust's casttime of 4 secs already gives me trouble. If I recall correctly, current stats are about 80+ INT, 50 DEX, 9 LUK and maybe 10 VIT.

C-A

#28 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:53 AM

By the way, what do I do about long range aggressive monsters? Firewall won't help if they don't walk into it, Storm Gust's casttime of 4 secs already gives me trouble. If I recall correctly, current stats are about 80+ INT, 50 DEX, 9 LUK and maybe 10 VIT.

You stay the hell away from them is what you do. There is no reason not to wing in this situation really. If part of a party they should be taking care of it.

If you really must deal with them you use a quick spell like Frost Diver on them to immobilize them.

Stats are fine. Ounce you hit 90 Base Int I leave off.

#29 CatMuto

CatMuto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:08 AM

I resetted and have 99 base INT with +10 on it, 9 +1 LUK and currently 25 +5 DEX and nothing anywhere else. So my defense sucks again, but at least I can do up to 5000+ damage with my magic now.... if it wants to. It keeps varying between 3900 (lowest) and 5000+.

C-A

#30 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:18 AM

dex affects caster minimum damage or the warlock ability recognize spell

in terms of the ranged mobs, skeleton archers used to always give me trouble until i figured out how to cast firewall underneath them or cast firewall in front of them and take a step back so they walk through it
which range mobs are you having trouble with?

#31 CatMuto

CatMuto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:12 AM

During the Lvl 60 Quest, I kept having trouble because of the Wootan Shooters. They hit me when I tried to Bolt the Dryads. I managed, but it's still pretty annoying.

I see. Well all my points are now going into DEX. VIT will be my least worry now. I'm off to Glastheim now for Lvl 70 Quest. Or Level at Porcellio.

C-A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users