Dragon Saga Skill Builds! - Page 4 - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Dragon Saga Skill Builds!

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#76 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationSaint Mary - RS, Brazil

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:43 AM

some of those warrior builds are either REALLY outdated or just completely horrible. i wont go into details, but hammers? bears? the myrm health skill? no final skills? by the time your overlord it would generally make sense to have ending skills and less starting skills. <_<

Stun hammer, it stuns, so it's viable for PvPing.
Bears. The kicking bear flinches and hurts if it crits. The I'm going Bear one still launches, so you can combo with it.
And the myrm health skill is personal. It adds 25% of HP at lv 5, but it's up to you. There's nothing wrong with it.
And did you consider that some on the ending skills might SUCK? The ultimate SUCKS and the second awakening Overlord skill sucks. The only good Overlord skills are Death Stinger, Death Grab and the movement speed one. Other than that, it's stupid.

#77 Trickster

Trickster

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:56 AM

Stun hammer, it stuns, so it's viable for PvPing.
Bears. The kicking bear flinches and hurts if it crits. The I'm going Bear one still launches, so you can combo with it.
And the myrm health skill is personal. It adds 25% of HP at lv 5, but it's up to you. There's nothing wrong with it.
And did you consider that some on the ending skills might SUCK? The ultimate SUCKS and the second awakening Overlord skill sucks. The only good Overlord skills are Death Stinger, Death Grab and the movement speed one. Other than that, it's stupid.

o.o really?
why do the ultimate skills suck? demolition charge does 1100% attk power lvl 5 and stinger does 240%. and the ultimate does like crazy dmg and looks awesome! if ure talking in terms of PvP then u might be rght i have no clue. but PvE i was pretty sure that charge does more dmg than stinger and ultimate was even more dmg.

#78 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:15 PM

o.o really?
why do the ultimate skills suck? demolition charge does 1100% attk power lvl 5 and stinger does 240%. and the ultimate does like crazy dmg and looks awesome! if ure talking in terms of PvP then u might be rght i have no clue. but PvE i was pretty sure that charge does more dmg than stinger and ultimate was even more dmg.

The ultimate uses up a lot of awakening bar, requires 60 sp, has a 300s cooldown, and is not usable in PvP.

#79 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:43 PM

o.o really?

Stinger at lv 5 hits 5 times. So 240% x 5 = 1200%.

#80 Trickster

Trickster

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:45 PM

The ultimate uses up a lot of awakening bar, requires 60 sp, has a 300s cooldown, and is not usable in PvP.

the other 2 (stinger and charge) use about 40% of the bar from a couple videos ive seen. they do about 1/2 or 1/3 the dmg the ultimate does and it would be hella good for a boss! and i dont pvp. and bar isnt hard to fill up if theres like 3 or 4 enemies about.

#81 Trickster

Trickster

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:53 PM

Stinger at lv 5 hits 5 times. So 240% x 5 = 1200%.

the DragonicaEU Simulator says that stinger uses a charge feature with max of 3 charge and it auto hits, but in the videos, it looks like demolition charge is the one that uses a charge. why is that?

#82 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:55 PM

the DragonicaEU Simulator says that stinger uses a charge feature with max of 3 charge and it auto hits, but in the videos, it looks like demolition charge is the one that uses a charge. why is that?

Because the Simulator is wrong? o-o

#83 Trickster

Trickster

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:59 PM

Because the Simulator is wrong? o-o

mkay. ._. ty?

#84 MRcipzmo

MRcipzmo

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:48 AM

emm, cn I ask? is wrath of earth, acceleration, and annihilation of glad doesn't worth it? and isnt bloody roar of myrm kinda useless, and you lost hp. tanx for the answer.

#85 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:24 AM

emm, cn I ask? is wrath of earth, acceleration, and annihilation of glad doesn't worth it? and isnt bloody roar of myrm kinda useless, and you lost hp. tanx for the answer.

Wrath of Earth, Acceleration and Annihilation suck.
Acceleration increases your attack speed. Gladiators don't use normal attacks.
Annihilation increases your normal attack damage. Gladiators don't use normal attacks.
Wrath of Earth can't be used for comboing, and the damage kinda sucks.

And people get Bloody Roar so they can get out of skills such as Ninja's sleep and Priest's frog.

Edited by Hawly, 29 October 2010 - 09:25 AM.

#86 MRcipzmo

MRcipzmo

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:45 AM

Wrath of Earth, Acceleration and Annihilation suck.
Acceleration increases your attack speed. Gladiators don't use normal attacks.
Annihilation increases your normal attack damage. Gladiators don't use normal attacks.
Wrath of Earth can't be used for comboing, and the damage kinda sucks.

And people get Bloody Roar so they can get out of skills such as Ninja's sleep and Priest's frog.

O tanx for the reply man. so is that mean we are not affected by sleep and frog skill?

#87 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:41 AM

You are affected, until bloody roar ticks.

#88 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:44 AM

O tanx for the reply man. so is that mean we are not affected by sleep and frog skill?

No.
Bloody Roar is a skill that burns your hp. When you are affected by sleep/frog, any damage will take you out of that state. If you are using Bloody Roar, your hp will burn, and you'll get out of frog/sleep.

Dammit Hifu.

Edited by Hawly, 29 October 2010 - 11:44 AM.

#89 Slippers

Slippers

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationFreja's bedroom <3

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:29 PM

thanks for teh thief build xD

#90 Mahasiah

Mahasiah

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:26 AM

Is there any use for a fully defensive paladin/dragoon build?

#91 Tundra

Tundra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:48 AM

Is there any use for a fully defensive paladin/dragoon build?

Considering they suck offensively in PvE, going full-defense would be terribly tedious in terms of getting ANYTHING done. In PvP, it'd probably never die. Ever. Which is lame, since they're already super-OP.

#92 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:37 AM

They're good in PvE now.

#93 Mahasiah

Mahasiah

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:37 PM

In the end game, isn't there any very powerfull bosses which need real tough chars to block them?

#94 Tarmendeos

Tarmendeos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:27 PM

In the end game, isn't there any very powerfull bosses which need real tough chars to block them?

From my experience, bosses occasionally switch targets for no reason what so ever since the Paris patch, meaning that Paladins/Dragoons can no longer just Barricade and afksandwich for 30 seconds while their allies spank.

Honestly, with the addition of killing powerboost in Spin-it-Bear + StormBlade or CrossCut and the 1.5x increase in weapon damage, Knight/Paladin/Dragoon solo is nowhere near as hard as the whiners are putting it as. DPS Dragoon is probably the most fun I get out of any class, as I'm never stuck on cooldown, I'm always moving across the field, and I don't die in 3 hits.

Plus, red numbers means death by the dozens. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

#95 AeroSkyKnight

AeroSkyKnight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 02:09 PM

Why can't I see the guides QQ

#96 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:30 PM

Why can't I see the guides QQ

It seems that the website that used to host the Skill simulator isn't hosting it anymore. Well, unless they fix it, all the builds will be gone.

#97 Red231

Red231

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:07 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

so sad. D:

#98 AeroSkyKnight

AeroSkyKnight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:13 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

so sad. D:

I know right? D: I'm really sad, I have an idea of what I Want to do with my Archer-sentinel But I want to make sure... I'm clueless from 3rd to 4th. D:

#99 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

I wanted to take a llook to myrmm builds but I couldnt :D

#100 Arthial

Arthial

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:12 AM

None of the links seems to work for me, can someone please fix them? I am in need of a Warrior to Dragoon build for PvE, any help is very most appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users