Knight tree or Gladiator Tree? which one is better? - Warrior Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Knight tree or Gladiator Tree? which one is better?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mugetsucaelum

Mugetsucaelum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:00 PM

Kinda elaborate these two class (up to Dragoons and Overlords) of the statistics on PVE and PVP, and please generalize what could be better, I'm thinking hard to choose

#2 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:10 PM

Dragoon is faceroll easy mode that can probably out-perform Overlord in everything, Overlord is for sophisticated gentlemen and people who wear uncle sam hats.

Edit: just to make it clear, those two portions of the overlord population are very separate

Edited by zabmaru, 31 May 2012 - 09:11 PM.

#3 Mugetsucaelum

Mugetsucaelum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:36 PM

oh yea, I get your point in Overlords (devastators in the SEA, I join here, because SEA has been shut-downed)

Actually, in Dragonica SEA, I was a Overlord (Devastator) and pretty much, Gust Slash and Wyvern Blade at lvl 5, can clear anything.

But, I just want to choose again, I haven't tried knight, but, is it easy to PVE now with knight??

#4 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:37 PM

PvE is a joke with Knight. PvE is a joke.

#5 Mugetsucaelum

Mugetsucaelum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:39 PM

and even to elites and major Boss (I was wondering about major boss, like Dr. Farrel to Winged Paris)

#6 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:43 PM

Yes.

#7 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:14 PM

Dragoon is faceroll easy mode that can probably out-perform Overlord in everything, Overlord is for sophisticated gentlemen and people who wear uncle sam hats.

Edit: just to make it clear, those two portions of the overlord population are very separate

I say my good sir. I do believe I fit within both criteria which is required to be an Overlord. And my good sir I'm proud to be one of the very few who still play this class on a regular basis. I bid you adeau *sits on my chair by the fireplace and resumes drinking my tea*

Ok jokes aside: Gladiator can be fun to play as in later levels. Knight has been dubbed the "easy mode" for a while now as they perform well in pvp and pve. Gladiators can be for those who like challenges since, and you know this already, early on they don't get many skills that make them quick monster killers.

I suggest trying both out and seeing which you like more. I have a dragoon myself but I'll always stay with Overlord. There's not many of us left that are very active.

Edited by Coolsam, 14 June 2012 - 06:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users