buying points through Paymo (text message) - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

buying points through Paymo (text message)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 NoClericHere

NoClericHere

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:13 PM

LOL i just found the options for more item mall points :wah: yay now it will cost me $60 instead of $20 to get the cleric buffs :wah:))) WOOOT ur AWESOME Posted Image

this is honestly %@#$%@#$%@#$ retarded cannot i not just pay $25 for 2k points? why does it cost me $20 for every 903, yes, 903 item mall points?? what am i going to do with 903 points? it costs $12 for 500 points, if it costs $7 dollars for ghey Paymo to send me a text then just add the $7 on top of the original price..... is that so hard? really?

am i being unreasonable? would anyone who is reading this thread actually pay $60 to get 2700 item mall points?? OOOPS i meant pay $60 for 2709* (sorry) item mall points? please if you would pay this, speak up, i think this is such a rip off

greedy ol' warp portal just trying to squeeze every penny out of the people who are not old enough to get a credit card and who make up the majority of the people who play rose.....Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by NoClericHere, 21 September 2010 - 08:13 PM.

#2 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:51 PM

You can click on the Earn Item Mall points link under your ROSE Game account. There should be some options from that part of the payment window to buy points for the game account via Mobile SMS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users