June Premium Enhancement and Lucky Spin Update (v.416) - Page 3 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June Premium Enhancement and Lucky Spin Update (v.416)

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#51 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:07 PM

How did this patch notes thread turn into a buffset debate?

Because we like to drive you up a wall <3

#52 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:15 PM

Buff sets were originally a glitch, but as I remember seeing it posted, they're part of the game now. They make rose what it is. Without buff sets, it wouldn't last.

#53 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:19 PM

Buff sets were originally a glitch, but as I remember seeing it posted, they're part of the game now. They make rose what it is. Without buff sets, it wouldn't last.

Your a noob, and buffsets suck.

:)

srrsly though, with the way battle arena or w.e is set up now, buffsets feel useless for it...

Edited by CaNehDa, 08 June 2012 - 05:19 PM.

#54 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

srrsly though, with the way battle arena or w.e is set up now, buffsets feel useless for it...

From the way I remember it, you're the "noob," and buffsets are actually pretty good.

And I just came back after about 10 months, haven't had the chance to try it yet. :b

#55 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

From the way I remember it, you're the "noob," and buffsets are actually pretty good.

And I just came back after about 10 months, haven't had the chance to try it yet. :b

weird, I just came back too.

But yea, you cant use buffpots in the new arena...

Edited by CaNehDa, 08 June 2012 - 05:22 PM.

#56 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

weird, I just came back too.

But yea, you cant use buffpots in the new arena...

I'm still quite sure we're on different servers, So I guess it doesn't matter. And if you just came back, how'd you farm for the king suit? :P

#57 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:24 PM

omg this guy is back................................
stfu pls and try again before u make ur brain switch to the opposite direction again.
buffsets can stll be used the same way as uw was, only difference is that u will have the cleric asking for it instead of having ur own cleric buffing it up.

Edit: U cant use boosters or buff pots for it anymore indeed, so Yes u gotta ask a cleric for it instead of popping it ur own.

(omg u gonna have a hard time now with all the changes, pvp wise)

Edited by Graziano, 08 June 2012 - 05:27 PM.

#58 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:24 PM

Keep in mind that this was submarin'd in with the patch earlier.
The changes to the king's set were not to go live until Tueday, and with that being said, we are not done with them (clearly why not we have to do a 2nd patch to fix the bug).
The skills were set for testing, but not fully set for the live launch, so over the weekend you can feel free to provide us some feedback since we are now testing this live :-(

@CaNehDa, welcome back..I see you have picked up where you left off ;-)

#59 TheThinker

TheThinker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • Locationinside your brain
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:25 PM

hey fellas

in GA or CD or whatever u call it, u dont need buff set, all u need is full buff, regroup, and charge, thats it.

#60 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:28 PM

@CaNehDa, welcome back..I see you have picked up where you left off ;-)

I missed you too :)

omg this guy is back................................
stfu pls and try again before u make ur brain switch to the opposite direction again.
buffsets can stll be used the same way as uw was, only difference is that u will have the cleric asking for it instead of having ur own cleric buffing it up.

Edit: U cant use boosters or buff pots for it anymore indeed, so Yes u gotta ask a cleric for it instead of popping it ur own.

(omg u gonna have a hard time now with all the changes, pvp wise)

I had a hard time before to begin with - what I was most choked about is the fact that my Seismic Impact is gone for 2 Handed Spear...

and when you have a buffset, - You have to have your own cleric to do the buffs on a duel client, because no way is some random joe going to sit there and buff each buffset...

Buffpots imo, should be aloud to use... maybe not the boosters... (I love boosters though :( )

Edited by CaNehDa, 08 June 2012 - 05:34 PM.

#61 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:28 PM

In that case, might as well keep the original 105 attack power, 75 critical stat of the King Set. With the change to the passive calculations several weeks ago, and the fact that you will only be able to enable one stat combination from the set, it really isn't overpowered or anything.

I don't know which stats you have planned for the Ancient Royal Dress, but it makes sense to offer a defensive bonus to it. 1000 hp, 75 dodge maybe?

#62 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:32 PM

In that case, might as well keep the original 105 attack power, 75 critical stat of the King Set. With the change to the passive calculations several weeks ago, and the fact that you will only be able to enable one stat combination from the set, it really isn't overpowered or anything.

I don't know which stats you have planned for the Ancient Royal Dress, but it makes sense to offer a defensive bonus to it. 1000 hp, 75 dodge maybe?

That would work for clerics too which would be nice.

Also, the quest for the dress said you needed Ulverick cave medallions. But as far as I know Ulverick Cave is down for repairs. Please pick a different king for those medallions for the second set. And thank you for not having Aplaysia king medallions needed for it. With only two that was too easy to monopolize.

#63 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

Ok might be the time of the day, or the state im currently into, but one question... Can u use this king set on one character only or for all my characters on the account?

#64 TheThinker

TheThinker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • Locationinside your brain

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:34 PM

and make king set tradeable

#65 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:34 PM

no queue fix??? noooooooooooooo :(

#66 CoolCat420

CoolCat420

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:36 PM

All you have to do is "Show" Aldaric the Kings Costume and he gives you the passive. Can do this on multiple characters on the same account :)

#67 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:45 PM

no queue fix??? noooooooooooooo :(

There were changes to the queueing system put in place last maintenance. Clerics are now tracked independently of others to ensure that other eligible support clerics are always taken into account when a cleric leaves the queue, and a fix to address the unbalanced population of teams was also implemented.

#68 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:45 PM

I missed you too :)

I had a hard time before to begin with - what I was most choked about is the fact that my Seismic Impact is gone for 2 Handed Spear...

and when you have a buffset, - You have to have your own cleric to do the buffs on a duel client, because no way is some random joe going to sit there and buff each buffset...

Buffpots imo, should be aloud to use... maybe not the boosters... (I love boosters though :( )

Well buffpots are nerfed lately and become less usefull compared with cleric buffs.
In GA any cleric wouldn't mind (far as i noticed) to buff u properly for the game, depends on the character itself perhaps, till now i didnt had any problems with clerics asking for specific buffs. So yeah there are enough good clerics arounds who will buff you the way u like it.

About boosters: always been against it, same counts for the jelly's. I'm happy their removed from the 'war' aspect of the game to keep it a fair play.

#69 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:47 PM

All you have to do is "Show" Aldaric the Kings Costume and he gives you the passive. Can do this on multiple characters on the same account :)

thnx :)

#70 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:48 PM

yay.. now let me try CD in game ty gen

#71 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:56 PM

I have a question about premium accounts.

If I buy the points and make my account premium (I am assuming you do this on the website) how long does it take for the server to actually "recognize" my account as premium? Is it instant or does someone have to do it manually? If manual, how long does that usually take?

Thanks!

#72 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:08 PM

I have a question about premium accounts.

If I buy the points and make my account premium (I am assuming you do this on the website) how long does it take for the server to actually "recognize" my account as premium? Is it instant or does someone have to do it manually? If manual, how long does that usually take?

Thanks!

It should happen within a few minutes, otherwise log out and log back in and you will see it show up right away.

#73 titosuryawan

titosuryawan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationBandung, West Java, Indonesia

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:24 PM

out of topic...!! hahahahaa
get back to the main topic please...i need to know what stats given by the ancient royal kingset

#74 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:33 PM

Hunter set outfit was the only good outfit ever put on Spin wheel, this is #Fact

#75 titosuryawan

titosuryawan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationBandung, West Java, Indonesia

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:39 PM

Hunter set outfit was the only good outfit ever put on Spin wheel, this is #Fact

+1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users