Weapons/Armors with same base durability - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Weapons/Armors with same base durability

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Keion

Keion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:08 AM

well, some of you know, some not, but seen like impossible after "new craft system" to get durability 100 on hardened/balanced/darkened/enchanted on caliburns, zephyrs, amazing brushs and mana steam rifles... also you probably cant get dura 100 on reinforced/endowed orleans / raptors armors

mostly because their base durability is too low...

you can see base durability when you get item back disassembling... or when you open bronze/silver chests and get yellow items (come always with same durability)... or on crafting window...

you can easilly make dura 100 on gigantic waves, for example... because it have 72 base durability...

but for some other weapons, that have a low base durability, turn to impossible to craft a durability 100...

so, my suggestion is to set same base durability for all weapons and armors...

not so high like launchers (because turn too easy to craft a high dura), but now so low...

ideal would be 64 i guess... (same as ein stein)... isnt easy to craft a high durability, but not impossible too...

same for armors... you can get reinforced aurum plate mail dura 100... but you cant get on orlean and raptors...

would be nice if all classes could have same gear quality http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

#2 Xros

Xros

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:43 PM

+1..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users