#1 iLoGiiKxx

iLoGiiKxx

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:40 PM

Hello!
Is it okay to afk level?
Everyone at Oblivion Temple is doing it so i wonder is it legal?
If it is illegal then just come to Oblivion Temple and look...
I got banned for it... I don't know why they don't get banned?

Edited by iLoGiiKxx, 12 June 2012 - 03:42 PM.

#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:46 PM

!NO!

http://forums.warppo...01-botting-faq/

talk to the support team about why you were banned, and they aren't. https://support.warpportal.com/

Edited by Zurn, 12 June 2012 - 03:48 PM.

#3 iLoGiiKxx

iLoGiiKxx

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:50 PM

Thank you for reply :)

#4 nikst3r

nikst3r

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • LocationIn my bed
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:47 PM

Hello!
Is it okay to afk level?
Everyone at Oblivion Temple is doing it so i wonder is it legal?
If it is illegal then just come to Oblivion Temple and look...
I got banned for it... I don't know why they don't get banned?

omg offcourse it´s not allowed, what were you thinking! :sob:

report those nubs! We don´t like the robot style :p_laugh: leveling.,.

#5 Didah

Didah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts
  • Server:Draconis, Leonis

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:39 PM

You get ban for leeching?

#6 ShadowF0X

ShadowF0X

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • LocationSunny England
  • Server:Draconics

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:54 PM

You get ban for leeching?

As far as I know you Don't get banned for leeching, however, if your suspected of Botting and your in a party full of Bots, the likely hood of you being suspected of being a bot or using a Bot program is higher.

Tell tale signs of a typical lazy player ( bot user ):
  • Party members / Character(s) do not speak for lengthy amounts of time and they are actively carrying out skills,
  • Party members / Character(s) AOE when there are no monsters around,
  • Party members / Character(s) follow a specific pattern ( i.e: aoe, pick up, aoe, pick up ),
  • And the biggest one: "I'm going afk, I'll be back in about an hour", party member / Character(s) leave(s), then carries on skilling / attacking / healing / picking up.
Best thing to do:
Stay away from em & Report em!
Report Here

Edited by ShadowF0X, 19 June 2012 - 10:54 PM.

#7 CapetaDoMal

CapetaDoMal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:06 AM

Thx for the info, i'll report all of them!!

I dont like to party with any one becouse everybody got lvl in a party that some one kill all mobs with AOE, and in my party (me, my brother and my father) we dont have AOE, only single target, so we start the "buster call" mode and kill everything!!

:)

Best regards,

Afonso Lage.

#8 Didah

Didah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:25 AM

I'm okay partying with botters as long as they don't pick up the drops

I don't bother to report botter

Edited by Didah, 20 June 2012 - 11:26 AM.

#9 BoRnToKoS

BoRnToKoS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

I'm ok with botters only if they're here behind their computer. Maybe they use 2 or 3 characters, and they not cleric to heal for example. I think we c be ok for it huh ? :/
But yeah I don't like botters who arent even here

#10 KaranXVampire

KaranXVampire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationEarth o-o mabey space

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:07 PM

But going by what your saying would make it hard for any low lvl cleric or such to find a party because everyone would bot to heal so thus making it harder for them to find a party and sense they made the group thing a high lvl cleric can just use party heals and buffs to hit everyone at once best thing is to report and botter who is using a bot to lvl just makes the game stale and boring sorry if this response is to long :ani_meow:

#11 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:17 PM

But going by what your saying would make it hard for any low lvl cleric or such to find a party because everyone would bot to heal so thus making it harder for them to find a party and sense they made the group thing a high lvl cleric can just use party heals and buffs to hit everyone at once best thing is to report and botter who is using a bot to lvl just makes the game stale and boring sorry if this response is to long :ani_meow:

i think i love you...

#12 KaranXVampire

KaranXVampire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:20 PM

huh o-o why would you say that Zurn its the truth :ani_meow:

#13 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:25 PM

cause you get it.

#14 KaranXVampire

KaranXVampire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:35 PM

Because i lived it before and its the only thing really stopping me from making a fs because for all the botters i keep running in to on other chars and i don't really want to solo lvl with one x-x its so slow i understand that where not getting as many new plays but the ones that do come run into a wall when they hit the lvls for OT and run into the few parts who aoe all day and not and are afk thus not letting them find a party so they get discourse and leave so if you really think about it anyone who bots is truly hurting the game ok xD my last 2 cents :ani_meow:

#15 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:37 PM

This should be common sense by now

#16 KaranXVampire

KaranXVampire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

Sould be but i guess not everyone got the memo :ani_meow:

#17 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

Its a bannable offense on 99.999999% of games. Botting hacking currency selling scamming. Its pretty obvious when something is wrong. If people lack fundemental judgement skills like this then the human race has taken a turn for the worst.

#18 KaranXVampire

KaranXVampire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:16 PM

Honesty its not that its the human race going down its more like the lack of judgement that's just being show that or none lazy people wanting to be max lvl with out having to really do any work

#19 Dangcrazy

Dangcrazy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:54 PM

I totally agree! Using a bot to lvl, heal while lvling another toon or do any other task for that matter is defeating the whole purpose of playing a game to begin with. Those that cheat not only cheat themselves but cheat the honest folks out of the enjoyment of playing the game. Shortcutting a game reduces the problem solving skills the game is intended to teach and therefore reduces the chances for those individuals in real life situations. I'm sure to get some flack from that statement but it is proven to be valid but several universities acrossed the world.

You folks that think it's okay for others to bot for whatever reasons are as much as part of the problem as botters themselves in my opinion. Sitting back and letting it happen is as much as taking part of the offense and in todays courts acrossed the world is viewed in the same aspect. All games are designed to teach skills. Whether it's dexterity, logic, math or other forms of problem solving each game has a progression of skill by reward. Think about it....they'd be pretty boring if they didn't! Short cuts to higher levels of the game doesn't make a better player. It makes a player that quickly becomes bored and moves on to another game which they find lacking in enjoyment after a few levels of play.

In short, you can find cheats to any game on the web but you'll be the one suffering in the long run should you choose to use the short cuts of life.

#20 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:06 PM

I totally agree! Using a bot to lvl, heal while lvling another toon or do any other task for that matter is defeating the whole purpose of playing a game to begin with. Those that cheat not only cheat themselves but cheat the honest folks out of the enjoyment of playing the game. Shortcutting a game reduces the problem solving skills the game is intended to teach and therefore reduces the chances for those individuals in real life situations. I'm sure to get some flack from that statement but it is proven to be valid but several universities acrossed the world.

You folks that think it's okay for others to bot for whatever reasons are as much as part of the problem as botters themselves in my opinion. Sitting back and letting it happen is as much as taking part of the offense and in todays courts acrossed the world is viewed in the same aspect. All games are designed to teach skills. Whether it's dexterity, logic, math or other forms of problem solving each game has a progression of skill by reward. Think about it....they'd be pretty boring if they didn't! Short cuts to higher levels of the game doesn't make a better player. It makes a player that quickly becomes bored and moves on to another game which they find lacking in enjoyment after a few levels of play.

In short, you can find cheats to any game on the web but you'll be the one suffering in the long run should you choose to use the short cuts of life.

In other words. Scientifically botters are stupid

#21 KaranXVampire

KaranXVampire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:20 PM

I think what dangceazy was trying to say is there should be a antibot feeling from everyone not just a few people and the mods but everyone because as long as they know they can get away with something they will continue to do it but if everyoine reported all the botters they most likey stop because they would know they get banned because the community is against botting till we get to the point this happens i doubt they will stop :ani_meow:

#22 Dangcrazy

Dangcrazy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:14 AM

Very well put!

I think what dangceazy was trying to say is there should be a antibot feeling from everyone not just a few people and the mods but everyone because as long as they know they can get away with something they will continue to do it but if everyoine reported all the botters they most likey stop because they would know they get banned because the community is against botting till we get to the point this happens i doubt they will stop :ani_meow:

#23 KaranXVampire

KaranXVampire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:53 AM

I been thinking of a few ways to stop the botters or atlest make it not seem to be the best way to start most of the afk levelers who use bots all was use

Sacrifice on a champ or knight possibly removing it mite help the problem i know i probably get hate mail for saying get ride of sacrifice because people think its really need to level but honesty if you have a cleric or 2 and 3 aoers and 1 pick up the loot you really don't need the sacrifice user and the 2 way that mite help stop the botters is the group = party heal hits everyone may make it so this only happens in crystal battles and union wars =] so people don't use it in the way they are if you take away toughs 2 things or even just sacrifice it would really help slow the botters down

:ani_meow:

#24 CapetaDoMal

CapetaDoMal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:47 AM

IHMO:

Bot kills the game play. It's so easy lvl up in Rose without bot, you only need to know how to play. There are amazing and funny maps bellow lvl 200. I love to kill Lunaris Bears, they drink so much....

Soooo many ppls just create a char, join in a PT, lvl up 30~40 lvls in Zant, goes to Kenji Beach, get more lvls, go to Gorge of Silence, join in another party, stay afk and later go to Forgot Temple and lvl up to 150...OMG is this a game play???

I'm playing about 2 weeks with my brother and my father. We got 4 chars lvl 150+, just lvluping without those afks parties, killing mobs, searching for spots and looking for the next set (actually lvl 160 :) ). I think this is play Rose Online...

We gived up from inviting ppls to our party. This is what happens when we do it:

Strange: "pt plzzzzzz"
Me: "lvl?"
Strange: "80"
Me: "Sry, gap, we r about 120"
....(Few moments later)...
Strange2: "pt plzzzzz"
Me: "lvl?"
Strange2: "110"
Me: "ok."
...Strange2 has joined in the party...
Me: "Hey get up and lets go kill the mobs, don't stay there..."
...Strange2 has left the party....

OMG everybody want to lvl up afk!!! No one want to kill mobs and there is a lot of Champs and Clerics on the game......

well, sry for this long post....

Best regards,

Afonso Lage.

#25 Didah

Didah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:15 PM

If CM/GMs want to catch the botters they can just go to OT, GOS, prison, sikuku ruin.

Why bother to report when GMs don't even go to these places.

Edited by Didah, 22 June 2012 - 01:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users