Just Started Playing Again - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Just Started Playing Again

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 HeroicAge

HeroicAge

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

So i just started playing again after about 1.5 years of rest, can anyone fill me in on whats changed? it'd be much appreciated :]

#2 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:29 PM

Hmmm maybe I remember you. What was your IGN?

#3 HeroicAge

HeroicAge

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:15 PM

Ermm there was " BigBowner " was my main :o i was a umm marksman was it?(the class with the gattling) sry still rusty on the names XD

#4 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:23 PM

Don't recall that name my apologies.

But alot of stuff has happened since you've been gone. We got the New Origins update. It and Kryos Unleashed came with the following.

-Professions. Training skills such as fishing, mining, farming, woodcutting, cooking, and too use the materials to make things such as Sockets, Soulcraft options amplifiers, soul-craft and enchant shifters from one equipment to another, etc.
-A new race: Dragonkin or Drakan.
-Two new classes in the new race
-Twin Fighter.
-Summoner.
-Changed world map. Some maps and towns changed up. For example Libra is now full of mobs on half the town while the npc's are all on the other half.
-New town, Kazeura village.
-New mount and battle pets. They level with you and you promote them when they're level 20 and then at 40. Battle pets and mount pets use skills to help you and mount pets can be ridden and even used to fly to different areas.
-Five new mission maps:
-Jack Kalygon the pirate of Kalygon Fleet
-Zaro the giant bear fighter of Salvalon
-This Were-sheep dude from Lamieta
-Agnes the Ice Golem of Chaser's Ridge.
-Avice the Frost Knight of Haven of Peace.
-Alexander the Polar bear of Bear Claw Mine.
-Kryos the Ice Dragon of Verglas Ridge.
-These 4 missions drop stuff to make the Avalanche Cape and Blizzard Muffler. Two capes that have different options randomly. It's easy to look up the best stat combinations you can find.
-Prokel from Dragon's Valley.
-Karsharp from Edge of the World.
-Some new dungeons.
-Wolves Dens. For level 15 and 19. Basically a short dungeon with a sub-boss and a main boss. No notable drops.
-Akia Cave. A medium size dungeon with some mid-bosses then a main boss. Drops some shield for all classes and a Mount pet known as Dark Flip which is a dark medium sized dragon.
-Verdurous Forest. A medium sized dungeon with some mid-bosses and the boss of Ryvius a basilisk. Drops some good accessory sets and the Mist-elf armor set all for level 45 (Note, Aram/Mutisha @ Kundara is the dungeon right after this and has new drops such as more accessories, an armor set making you look like Mutisha and a lil-Aram pet. It's a normal pet for level 50 and does not level into a battle/mount pet.)
-Red Fox Delta. A machine like dungeon with Avian creatures meant for level 55+. Drops an accessory set and an item that upgrades a cape from the quests to a pretty sick looking cape with decent bonuses.
-Van Cliff is updated with Rare/Hero mode Bone Dragon sets with shields and accessories for each mode as well as two rare Bone Dragon back items and a baby Bone dragon pet.
-Drakos got an update with the Rare/Hero mode Secmathian sets with accessories for both modes. Also two Paris wings drop from the modes. Rare black wings and Hero white wings. Hero Paris wings are the highest defense cape in the game. At max 8,000+ physical defense @ +20 enchant.

Then there's the Black Claw Nest. Where you and upto 7 others take the fight to the Black Dragon Lord Elga himself. The dungeons size and monsters, are epic. The mid-bosses, are insane. And Elga himself? Well lets just say it won't be an easy task. This dungeon is geared towars the high-geared level 70+ players. He rewards players with materials for the recipes of the Black Dragon Lord set, wings, and weapon. The weapon requires a bloody crystal which is a hell of a find. (So much so that only a said number of Elga weapons exist in this server. Don't remember exactly but it's between 10-20). The Black Dragon Lord set also has a shield dropping from Elga himself and not a recipe. The wings are pretty powerful able to have 3 really good special options added too the soulcraft options. He also gives the Night Bat mount pet. This big, blue, and red Wyvern.

All I can recall. If anything you know existed when you played let me know. I'll try to remember more.

#5 Jerangkung93

Jerangkung93

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:02 PM

Is it maintenance now? Im quite confused with the time zone :D .. please do tell me

#6 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:10 PM

Yes. Their time zone is Pacific time over at WarpPortal.

#7 Jerangkung93

Jerangkung93

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:07 PM

Btw coolsam,im having this problem over n over again.. I updated all the windows update,my drivers,but i keep facing this problem.. A chatbox stated a microsoft visual C++ runtime error r6002 always pops out everytime i click on patcher.exe.. Please help i tried to google for solution n etc,ways to fix it,still cant solve it.. Please help me,havent try the game but i really interested to try it.. :(

#8 Faithx

Faithx

Guide Guru

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:08 PM

Go into your Dragon Saga folder and delete "patcher.id" then repatch by clicking patcher.exe. If that doesn't work then you might have uninstall and reinstall.

#9 HeroicAge

HeroicAge

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:24 PM

Wow O_O so much was added in a short time didn't see that one coming well, time to learn everything over again :D and ty for that post Coolsam should help me out quite a bit.

#10 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:55 PM

Wow O_O so much was added in a short time didn't see that one coming well, time to learn everything over again :D and ty for that post Coolsam should help me out quite a bit.

My pleasure. Any idea if your old characters are still good or do you gotta start fresh?

#11 Ekittykat

Ekittykat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:35 AM

I tried this game once, but It's not really my type. I actually only like this kind of games for ipad.. for some reasons xD

#12 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:18 AM

I tried this game once, but It's not really my type. I actually only like this kind of games for ipad.. for some reasons xD

Dragon Saga on Ipad........ there are some browser-based MMO's that can be played on Ipad but Dragon Saga on Ipad would not happen for quite some time.

#13 HeroicAge

HeroicAge

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:24 PM

opps haven't looked back at this thread in a while and i'm doing a fresh start :]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users