• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 saalle

saalle

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:55 AM

I just start play and,it over..why? Cause this stupid browser way of playing doesnt work.Im not gona download client cause i try 2 times already and got error wile download !.So whats this problem with browser.IT was fine and i played but now everytime i login it says that dont have connection or that ID doesnt exist....im thinking to quit after just 10 min playing cause of this problem.Really sad that such a good looking game have problems like this.I know that reinstaling PC whould solve problem but im not gona do that.

#2 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:20 PM

Hello. I posted a reply to another user with the same issue here.

Actually I have this issue on my PC too at the moment. We are working to find a solution. I will repeat what I posted in the other thread I mentioned below:

I am currently looking into this. I am able to reproduce the problem and am in contact with our Server Administrator and Kalydo contact. We are troubleshooting to find the cause and to resolve the issue. We apologize for this problem preventing some users from accessing the service via Browser. If you would still like to continue playing Requiem in the meantime, while we get to the bottom of this problem, try using the Full Client. Logging in with the Full Client is working. If you need to download and install the Full Client there are links you can use below to do so.

Playrequiem.com > Download > Game Download

I will post again to give any update to the situation that I get.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users