Clan/Individual Ladder - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Clan/Individual Ladder

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 FormerlyEternal

FormerlyEternal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:40 AM

I spoke to ShazamO about this idea, and he liked it, said he would suggest it to the team.

However, he did say that it would be a lot of work, and I have come round to agreeing with that position.

#27 FormerlyEternal

FormerlyEternal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:11 AM

The lack of real response on this I found kind of disheartening.

#28 lafamilia00

lafamilia00

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:17 AM

Even though this topic is technically in the correct place to be in, no one really bothers to come here other than the main page. Very unfortunate.

#29 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:25 AM

Just because there isn't a reply doesn't mean they didn't take note of it, some things are just more important then otheres.

#30 FormerlyEternal

FormerlyEternal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:11 AM

Just because there isn't a reply doesn't mean they didn't take note of it, some things are just more important then otheres.

This kind of post is all I was really looking for. I understand there's plans and goals that supercede this no doubt, but it would be nice to get some kind of word on it. Even just, "perhaps in the future", or "We don't find this a worthwhile investment of our time". I haven't bugged anyone or bumped this egregiously, I hope it doesn't come across that way.

I just hoped that after four months somebody could have said something.

#31 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:17 AM

I doubt most of these really will ever see a reply to them but I know Calanor has stated somewhere he looks in the technical section first then the other ones. Leonis is busy with the test content and stuff coming out for the normal servers so he probably wants to focus on those for now. As for the rest I don't who all else could put something here to really ease your mind on things like this, theres Genesis but it seems hes busy with the GA and CD issues atm.

Your reply was fine just stating a reason you might not get a response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users