• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Kamikadze

Kamikadze

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:02 PM

I waited 24 hours, got e-mail about verification and some times tried but "Credit Card Payment Fail" Can someone please help me? T_T Sent ticket on warp portal, no responce yet. Broser - IE, tried pay w/o firewalls = still "Credit Card Payment Fail".

#2 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:30 PM

Did you get an error message that had any error numbers with it?

Usually if a Credit Card fails its due to security measures that we may have in place or that your Credit Card company has in place. Make sure that the address you enter matches 100% to the billing address on your statements. This is often the case that if you have a billing address different then your current address that the processing of the credit card will notice that and deny the payment.

#3 Kamikadze

Kamikadze

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:54 PM

No error message, just "Credit Card Payment Fail". And my billing adress can not be same *reason - different language* of couse may be some have copy on english, but i not sure. And in old pay-service always all work fine alredy 6+ years. Or you mean i need put same adress on account info? /hmmm

#4 Kamikadze

Kamikadze

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 01:04 PM

Put same adress on account info same how billing dont work, heh

#5 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:46 PM

Are you making a payment from another country? If you live for example in the US but your Credit Card is billed to Canada then our system will deny it. Its a fraud prevention measure that is in place.

Also make sure you put the right address, I know I mentioned it earlier but if your live on says Main Court, but you put Main Crt its possible that it will be denied because the street name isn't correct.

#6 Kamikadze

Kamikadze

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 04:10 PM

I live in same country from pay using credit card (just here not english-speak country), did it alredy 6+ years in RO in old pay-service and no had problems. Put on account info and billing info same adress, checked again now, still "Credit Card Payment Fail". And still wait responce on my ticket >.>

#7 Kamikadze

Kamikadze

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:19 AM

Still wait responce about it problem. Here or on my ticket *sent two days ago*

#8 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:39 PM

I can't help you through the forums at this point it would be figuring out what the details of the payment would be and the billing address. Our billing support team will get you a response and you can continue the dialog with them.

#9 Kamikadze

Kamikadze

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:51 PM

Thanx anyway. *contunue wait response from support billing team* >.>

#10 SheiTane

SheiTane

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:32 AM

i have same problem i submited 2 tickets and i get automated msg from suport,no real answer,so any1 can help me here,i freakin out cant buy wp pts. help help help

#11 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:29 PM

SheiTane,

The automated messages you receive are done to let you know that we got the ticket, and so you have a link to use for reference in regards to your ticket.

That in no way is the final response, but only a confirmation email stating that we got the submitted ticket and it will be responded to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users