i know it's friggin awesome right!!

#27 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:34 AM

It's not a bad idea to try some of the offers in the early morning hours if possible, because that's when the quota usually resets.

#28 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:38 AM

Moving to Player Strats Section and pinning

#29 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:12 AM

Best piece of advice: Say you are an ethnic minority. They don't like when I tell them I'm a 20 year old white male. :(

#30 Randalf

Randalf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:09 PM

SATISFIED CUSTOMER TESTIMONY:

Hi, I'm Randalf.

Using Myzery's patented Warp Portal Energy generating method, I've made over 800 WPE in four days, simply by watching videos, sharing things on facebook, taking surveys (yay for not being white!) and downloading and installing programs within the safety of Sandboxie! I used to have to spend real money on fake currency, but now I can spend 20 minutes a day, and have VIP and more for life!

THANKS MYZERY!

In all seriousness, I had tried this method of getting WPE before, but I guess I never really noticed how lucrative it could be until Myz posted this.

#31 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:14 PM

doing the 'what kidda muffin are you' ones are good money...spam click thro random answers then just click no thanks like 30 times and it finally takes you to the final place... put in false info for everything and get ez 150 wpe

Edited by Astraeos, 23 June 2012 - 03:14 PM.

#32 ValheruWolf

ValheruWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:42 PM

Ok in 24 days I earned... 5k WPE heh. Worked hard at that to get the conversion to KP at the 5k mark and reason I did it in under a month was a couple months ago they had the transfer 4k WPE to KP and get and extra 1k WPE credit the next month. I got it :)

If you don't want to spend a huge amount of time. The Tab of Surveys for WP (the middle tab of the 3 tabs that offer WPE for completeing offers. Is hosted by peanut labs. Their survey system works great and surveys tend to be 175 WPE per survey completed. Do NOT complete the offers on that tab down below. For some reason theirs fails to register those offers being completed.

If you want to do the installing / other offers then the first and 3rd tab customer service works. For installing a program they want a screenshot of the program open and the file folder it was installed into if for some reason it does not register. Keep this in mind and you can install it, take screenie and uninstall in 5 minutes and not have to worry about much.

I was picky over programs used but if you are not using a sandbox and need the screenshot and stuff then be sure to have a good set of anti virus / spyware programs.

Good luck and have fun :)

Edit:

Best piece of advice: Say you are an ethnic minority. They don't like when I tell them I'm a 20 year old white male. :(

Yet a 23 year old White male here and I still manage to average 1-2 surveys a day (so more like 3 every other day as I don't check every day) and at 175 WPE each I'm more then set. heh

Edited by ValheruWolf, 23 June 2012 - 04:44 PM.

#33 Amis

Amis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Classic

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:59 AM

Good job pointing this out Myzery! There's a significant amount of WP on here even if you stick to watching videos. Be sure to word of mouth this to friends when they complain about not having WP. I don't think enough people are aware that this free WP exists.

#34 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:08 PM

Been working on these. I'll post my success once enough time has passed.

#35 Peciklchunta

Peciklchunta

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

No surveys available for me, but I was able to watch 3 videos a week ago, no new videos were added since then. So I was able to gather only 16 points so far. Not sure if I should keep on checking if new videos were added, cause they never are (for me at least).

Edited by Peciklchunta, 30 June 2012 - 01:14 PM.

#36 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:01 PM

Wanted to check in.

From 6/23 to 6/30 I made 2,530 KP off these offers.

#37 xCupcakex

xCupcakex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationLunaris Temple
  • Server:Loki / Classic Loki

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:30 PM

What time does the 7 video limit reset?

Also is the 7 limit only on videos, or can I do surveys after the 7 videos and still get credit for them? Nvm on this, i'm restricted from everything till it resets apparently.

Edited by xCupcakex, 04 July 2012 - 06:31 PM.

#38 Buckyxx

Buckyxx

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:20 AM

oki found it

Edited by Buckyxx, 05 July 2012 - 06:28 AM.

#39 Elinu

Elinu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:42 AM

Thanks for the post-- I would like to add this though.

Surveys that I've never had success in paying out are the "What xxxx are you?" quizzes.

I've completed them, I've screenshot my score when I got to the end, everything, and nothing ever rewards me. I've been doing surveys for game money for quite a long time as well, and these don't ever seem to work. I've done about 6 different what the crap are you quizzes as well.

Edited by Elinu, 05 July 2012 - 09:43 AM.

#40 xCupcakex

xCupcakex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationLunaris Temple

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:10 AM

Did the survey about watches (175WP) and was credited instantly.

Did the 75 point

Get free samples.
No purchase required to receive WP Energy within 5-30 minutes.
WP Energy awarded after submitting your valid information.

Has the Tide logo, have not received credit.

Edit: Posting URL here of the offer that has not cleared yet, until it does or until I report it. http://trkmnd.com/10...a91ed/178782531

Edited by xCupcakex, 05 July 2012 - 03:02 PM.

#41 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:40 AM

some report after a certain amount of time

there is a limit to how many points you can earn from certain site groups in 1 day too

also there is a section in the earn WP where it shows which things DID award you WP

my guess is if you find one that doesn't award you points after 24 hours (or longer if it specifically states so on the offer)
report the Http:// URL of the offer via Ticket so they can nuke those

Edited by Helios0, 05 July 2012 - 11:40 AM.

#42 xCupcakex

xCupcakex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationLunaris Temple

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:11 PM

Do surveys usually pop up slower on the weekends? I've been successfully doing about 2 a day, after disqualifying for about 3 or so a day. Today none are popping up to disqualify for.

#43 mgonzales

mgonzales

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

Maybe if any of the stuff actually paid out more people would do them. But I've done easily over 10 surveys and have gotten 0 WPE.

Same here.

#44 mgonzales

mgonzales

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:31 PM

And here's the reason I don't do this -_-.

Congratulations! You earned: 0 WP Energy

We appreciate you taking the time to participate in this survey, however you did not qualify to complete the study. To improve your chances of earning a bigger reward, please check for available surveys everyday.
Rate your Experience:

#45 sniperkenny

sniperkenny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:12 PM

most of these "offers" are scams and waste of time. Half of them don't even work, even if you complete all the requirements. 25% make you download some useless crap that pollutes your computer and then you have to delete them. 15% are the surveys which require your personal data, which should be given to anyone not trustworthy... well that leaves you with 10% of offers which will work.

You can do whatever you want, but offers for U.S. are mostly bad

#46 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:08 AM

report ones that dont work so they dont via ticket so they dont stay in circulation

#47 xCupcakex

xCupcakex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationLunaris Temple

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:09 PM

So I've had a lot of success over the past week or two. Have made around $15~$20 in WPE from the surveys and videos.

Since my boyfriend and I play together I've thought about getting him into it too for his account, but I'm worried if they see two computers from the same IP doing them they might ban us.

I would imagine he would get different surveys all together since he's male, as I get a lot of cosmetic surveys.

Anyone have any advice on this? I'm grateful for the points I get doing it on my own, but if it's not frowned upon for two accounts, we would love the extra WPE from him doing it.

Btw, I've only been doing the PeanutLabs surveys that pop up randomly at the top a few times a day. I don't bother with the offers that are always there. I also watch the free 5 point videos whenever they are available.

Edited by xCupcakex, 14 July 2012 - 12:13 PM.

#48 Dwiverson

Dwiverson

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationTerra-Cotta Haven
  • Server:Chaos/Classic

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:58 PM

Today is my first time trying "Video For WP", and i got this:

Your access to RadiumOne Social offers has been temporarily blocked

Our system has detected unusual activity from your computer or IP. We encourage you to review the list of your transactions for unauthorized use. If you are still unable to access RadiumOne Social offers after a 24-hour period, please request Customer Care assistance.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm not sure what should i do after that...
Or is this mean the video only available for US and Canada residents?

#49 Reinhartd

Reinhartd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:24 PM

I thought that you need to use the email linked to your WP account in order to receive credit for some of the surveys? Is that not true? As much as I hate getting spam, some of the offers that ask for email verification offer hundreds of points.

#50 Elinu

Elinu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:30 PM

I dunno, but since I started doing them again, right after Classic was released, I've had a lot of Success. I haven't felt like doing many, but basically all the surveys I've completed have rewarded. I've made over 1,000 KP in under 45 minutes. .. I haven't done more sense then, because I don't feel the need to make more zeny.

Edited by Elinu, 15 July 2012 - 12:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users