#51 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:15 PM

You don't need to use the email thats linked to your warp portal account. Just use a "Spam mail". If you don't have a Spam mail, go and make one at Yahoo or whatever. What matters is that you click the link they give you, thats how they tie in if you complete it or not with your warp portal account.

#52 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:12 PM

I thought that you need to use the email linked to your WP account in order to receive credit for some of the surveys? Is that not true? As much as I hate getting spam, some of the offers that ask for email verification offer hundreds of points.

you need to be logged in to your Warpportal E-mail while viewing the survey pages to get credit thats all
example=

Warpportal.com -> (click) login me@myemail.com // mypassword
-> (click) PowerUp
-> (click) Video for WP -or- Survey for WP -or Earn WP
-> select Offer (example Kellogs coupons)
<new page loads> asks for info and E-Mail
-> (enter) notme01@myspammail.com
->Open 2nd Browser window -> Log into your Spam mail account -> click the confirmation link (if that offer sends one)
~Receive WP points within the next 24 hours

the next day if you go to do surveys or offers and you see the same offer (like the kellogs coupon offer) if you try and use notme01@myspammail.com it wont work because you already did that offer as "notme01@myspammail.com"
---BUT---
if you create a new email "notme02@myspammail.com" (a 2nd fake account) then you can get more points added to your me@myemail.com warpportal account

PLEASE DO NOT USE your real account for all the offers or you will be FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODED with tons and tons and tons and TONS of spam mail from these offers

Edited by Helios0, 06 August 2012 - 01:04 PM.

#53 Elinu

Elinu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco
  • Server:Classic

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:36 AM

Sandboxie should be listed on the survey section. I didn't really know about it, and even though I didn't download anything or install any crappy toolbars, the websites gave me some happy viruses.

I'm never doing another WP survey again. lol f!ck this sh!t

#54 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:11 PM

Sandboxie should be listed on the survey section. I didn't really know about it, and even though I didn't download anything or install any crappy toolbars, the websites gave me some happy viruses.

If Gravity's partners are sending malware to their users, shouldn't we alert the GMs about the specific survey partners that are doing this, so they can take appropriate measures?

#55 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:18 PM

http://i47.tinypic.com/jg4fis.png

Just for people who think these are scams.

#56 Kyarro

Kyarro

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 September 2016 - 06:34 AM

i actually  got one to work holy crap.. but now i have 175 wp energy and no more serveys LOL fml

Edited by Kyarro, 11 October 2016 - 02:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users