Ms ROSE 2012! Info and such~ - Page 3 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 6 votes

Ms ROSE 2012! Info and such~

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#51 CrazyLegs

CrazyLegs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:33 AM

I'm so excited! :) I'm shaking in my yellow rubber boots!

#52 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:09 AM

Question..and maybe it will be explained in the rules. Do we need to have a submission for all 3 categories - Dress for the planet, Fancy outfit and talent? And does the fancy outfit and talent have to be a part of our area?

As I got it you only need to represent your Area once, after that it's just a Fancy costume :3

But I don't get the talent part thought :(

#53 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:21 AM

remember, A vote for me, is a vote for Moldies.

<3 <3 <3

#54 CrazyLegs

CrazyLegs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:17 PM

I'll agree that moldies are definitely cute. However, a vote for me is an expression of love for the beach, and for a great cause. We all know at Sunshine Coast to keep it beautiful we all have to do our parts in picking up trash. :) Beautiful place with a beautiful mindset.

#55 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:16 PM

Obviously..She hates moldies. How cruel. And I'd like to note that moldie inner tubes are part of the reward for helping keep your beach clean!

Hrmph!

#56 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:20 PM

I want everybody to know, and this is not a bribe.. But if I win, I will never post on the forums again. Take that into consideration; that includes you, Meghman.

Edited by Svenatenine, 26 June 2012 - 01:20 PM.

#57 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:21 PM

Don't expect a Post about the rules and such today or even tomorrow! I'm still getting confirmations on our contestants!

#58 Peeves

Peeves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:24 PM

Sven4President

#59 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:25 PM

I want everybody to know, and this is not a bribe.. But if I win, I will never post on the forums again. Take that into consideration; that includes you, Meghman.

except that you troll 24-7, So no one has any reason to believe that you would ever stop posting.

Besides, I still find you mildly entertaining, so why would I ever want you to stop posting. <3

#60 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:26 PM

LET'S GO #SVENATION!

@Meghman
Those are fighting words!

Edited by Svenatenine, 26 June 2012 - 01:26 PM.

#61 Peeves

Peeves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:27 PM

Those are fighting words!

Dem fightin words

#62 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:39 PM

A vote for Squipy is a vote for me!
Duo-campaign!
If either Squipy or I win, I will pull a Osama Bin Laden and disappear!

#63 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:45 PM

You guys aren't the only ones!
Will is joining this challange too, lol.

#64 CrazyLegs

CrazyLegs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:42 PM

Obviously..She hates moldies. How cruel. And I'd like to note that moldie inner tubes are part of the reward for helping keep your beach clean!

Hrmph!

Accusing someone of hating something, especially to earn yourself credit isn't very MS ROSE 2012 like. I'd like to point out that I said moldies are definitely cute. But defending moldies alone, surely won't win you any points either. There are plenty of other cute mobs as well, this isn't Moldies online it is Rose Online :). Also a reward is also not always the reason for doing good deeds. I'd also like to point out that "moldie inner tubes" are a reward that comes from doing good deeds in the zone I'm representing as well, so thank you for advertising how great my zone is even more. Sometimes cleaning just to keep it clean and beautiful is the reward. Good luck with representing yourself and area... you are off to a great start :).

Edited by CrazyLegs, 26 June 2012 - 02:46 PM.

#65 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

Doesn't matter who says what, it's just for fun !
Let's not take some drama around it, moldies are moldies, and moldie innertubes aren't made out of moldies.. they're made out of plast.. or if you want me to be even more specifik, done in 3D with pixels.. lot's of pixels... wooho!

Don't argue about pixels, :)

#66 CrazyLegs

CrazyLegs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:59 PM

Hey nothing wrong with debate. No drama is being placed here :). Only some fun competition is all. I would never subject to getting involved or starting any drama.

#67 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:12 PM

Alright "gals"! I just sent out all the confirmations! I will give it a day or so to make sure everyone confirms! :p_idea:
If you don't confirm via the PM, you will lose your spot!

#68 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:18 PM

Wow, I'm so tickled at the huge response to the competition! :boogie:
On the other hand ... this is going to be some serious competing!! I have to go relax in CRYSTAL SNOWFIELDS :happy:

#69 nvrsydie

nvrsydie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:56 PM

Shazamo....my name is Eleonora...u wrote wrong Eleonra :p_laugh:

Hahaha he's just as excited as you are Eleonora :) goodluck!

#70 nvrsydie

nvrsydie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:02 PM

Alright "gals"! I just sent out all the confirmations! I will give it a day or so to make sure everyone confirms! :p_idea:
If you don't confirm via the PM, you will lose your spot!

Hmmmmm what if someone loses a spot? You have like queue or something to fill the vacant spot right. (hope lilpaula20 was on it :D)

#71 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:28 PM

Accusing someone of hating something, especially to earn yourself credit isn't very MS ROSE 2012 like. I'd like to point out that I said moldies are definitely cute. But defending moldies alone, surely won't win you any points either. There are plenty of other cute mobs as well, this isn't Moldies online it is Rose Online :). Also a reward is also not always the reason for doing good deeds. I'd also like to point out that "moldie inner tubes" are a reward that comes from doing good deeds in the zone I'm representing as well, so thank you for advertising how great my zone is even more. Sometimes cleaning just to keep it clean and beautiful is the reward. Good luck with representing yourself and area... you are off to a great start :).

I'd like to point out there has been no definition of MS ROSE, as of yet--So I am not sure if I am like MS ROSE like or not. I love Moldies, and people who vend in my wonderful city, the fountain, the airship, and so much more. You have trash mobs. :[ Your trash problem has gotten so bad that its up and running around. O__O. Don't worry, I do the good deed and help out when I can down there. I've got a stack of trash on my champ, I have also, on occasion, helped out with the shark problem down at the beach as well.

Good luck with your trash problem. <3

(And yeah.. No drama here lol..just having fun ;) ---But really. Love the moldies..Or else. xD )

#72 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:31 PM

Woopies are cuter :3

Woops!
Posted Image

Edited by DigitalKitten, 26 June 2012 - 05:39 PM.

#73 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:40 PM

I do enjoy how after each of your guys' statements you have "No drama or I don't want to cause drama".

:pif:

#74 CrazyLegs

CrazyLegs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:52 PM

I'd like to point out there has been no definition of MS ROSE, as of yet--So I am not sure if I am like MS ROSE like or not. I love Moldies, and people who vend in my wonderful city, the fountain, the airship, and so much more. You have trash mobs. :[ Your trash problem has gotten so bad that its up and running around. O__O. Don't worry, I do the good deed and help out when I can down there. I've got a stack of trash on my champ, I have also, on occasion, helped out with the shark problem down at the beach as well.

Good luck with your trash problem. <3

(And yeah.. No drama here lol..just having fun ;) ---But really. Love the moldies..Or else. xD )

I will agree that there is no "definition" of MS ROSE to be stated yet. I will agree we do have some little trash here and there, but even the trash is colorful and cute. The truth is, I think people have so much fun here with surfing, partying, quests, and the current fun summer games, that people might get a little carried away and leave their trash behind. It happens when you are in one of the most beautiful places in the world of ROSE.

I also enjoy a moldie just as much as the next gal, the only issue with Junon City is it is flooded with overpriced markets and people with potty mouths... not to mention you have a NPC that smokes.... we don't allow smokers at our beach.

(I'm really enjoying this fun debate of each others zones, more ladies should get involved LOL).

#75 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

I will agree that there is no "definition" of MS ROSE to be stated yet. I will agree we do have some little trash here and there, but even the trash is colorful and cute. The truth is, I think people have so much fun here with surfing, partying, quests, and the current fun summer games, that people might get a little carried away and leave their trash behind. It happens when you are in one of the most beautiful places in the world of ROSE.

I also enjoy a moldie just as much as the next gal, the only issue with Junon City is it is flooded with overpriced markets and people with potty mouths... not to mention you have a NPC that smokes.... we don't allow smokers at our beach.

(I'm really enjoying this fun debate of each others zones, more ladies should get involved LOL).

We are already, and not everyone are ladies, there's some trannies too (like cute miss pagent queen sven)

Woopies are better.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users