Team Inubashiri Headgear Package Preview [Preview 3] - Page 4 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Team Inubashiri Headgear Package Preview [Preview 3]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
500 replies to this topic

#76 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:48 PM

So in a way having a long quest is there to stop people from farming them to overgrade?
If that's the case, could you not tone done the length of the quests a bit and just add a timer for when you can repeat, like gramps.

1 month timer. /gg

#77 ItsMoonie

ItsMoonie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:08 PM

1 month timer. /gg

Looking at the sign quest, this is going to take me a month anyway ;_;

#78 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:08 PM

Sign quest you can do in 2~3 days. So I'm assuming this quest could take anywhere from 2~3 days as well? Adding in that it's class-based too I'm assuming certain ones will involve killing monsters, collecting loot, solving puzzles ,etc?

#79 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:50 PM

Sign quest you can do in 2~3 days. So I'm assuming this quest could take anywhere from 2~3 days as well? Adding in that it's class-based too I'm assuming certain ones will involve killing monsters, collecting loot, solving puzzles ,etc?

Pretty much.

#80 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:52 PM

Curious to see the writing for each quest... I know it's all still WIP but it's nice to reward players with good gears after a long (and/or frustrating) long quest of doing many things. Will we see a preview of the contents of each quest in the near future? :p_hi:

#81 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:27 PM

Curious to see the writing for each quest... I know it's all still WIP but it's nice to reward players with good gears after a long (and/or frustrating) long quest of doing many things. Will we see a preview of the contents of each quest in the near future? :p_hi:

Have not decided yet. Prolly write them on wiki when stuff comes out.

#82 GoldMalice

GoldMalice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington
  • Server:Chaos (RIP Ymir ;_;)

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:53 PM

I just realized... these are Touhou themed. :p_laugh:

Do want.

#83 bakumansuki

bakumansuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:14 AM

By any chance, is there any links which i could preview back the past 1st and 2nd Headgear Package Preview?

#84 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:10 AM

https://docs.google....dpN8kZdatfh0U4c

https://docs.google....Z1vOud-XcASDoLA

#85 Raidius

Raidius

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Locationmy chair

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:17 AM

i would love if the mech one boost power swing dmg and remove the delay (making it aspd based)

i guess it would be very complicated to make it affect turrets

Edited by Raidius, 02 July 2012 - 09:19 AM.

#86 Shanedude

Shanedude

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:36 AM

Nothing for Battle Bishops? :(

#87 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:30 AM

Probably later, in a holding pattern since classic was put in with no forewarning -_- which screwed up some of my past projects and currect ones

#88 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

Pretty much the release of Classic halted the feedback to this project. Will the ones posted before it be checked on any time from now?

Also... July is hitting on our wall. Seems the iRO newsletter said WOE updates seem to be coming, that damn patch... Hope it comes soon, as this patch may reveal more useful things to the project, and the way they are released is important too. Even if Bellum weapons are PVP only, some synergic may appear, and this may be scary.

Edited by asayuu, 08 July 2012 - 04:44 PM.

#89 Serigeese

Serigeese

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Server:Ymir / Classic

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:44 PM

Well I think we shadow chasers pretty much dumped enough info for you guys to think what we might need. the other gear I have no clue is to how it will improve that class or not. Atleast the super novice one seems pretty solid except for that HP and SP thing.

#90 xFireize

xFireize

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:59 AM

I can actually count with one hand the amount of active Spell Chasers in Ymir. Let me make a list of who they are:
  • Fireize X
That's it. :p_sad:

I'm guessing Serigeese is busy in Classic with his guildies coz I haven't seen them in a while. Death God Garmer just recently quit because he got tired of this bullcrack. ~Spike Spiegel~ also got tired and now focused on his RK. Donovan is on vacation. Never seen Lord Spanky del Fuego for the last two weeks. Jutting went Hybrid for WoE purpose. There was also this new potential Spell Chaser named Voltron who I haven't got a chance to talk to, but I just RoPD'd him and realized he reset to a bow-wielder.

What I'm saying is, there is a high chance that there will be no more feedbacks for SC gears from Ymir's Spell Chasers because those who haven't quit have already provided some.

Edited by xFireize, 09 July 2012 - 09:03 AM.

#91 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:45 AM

what do you define as spell chasrs? the chasers in my guild auto-spell storm gust while attacking emps.. quite effective

#92 xFireize

xFireize

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:23 AM

Yup that kind of chasers. AFAIK, I am the only one who uses this build to WoE in Ymir, not only to break EMP, but to kill. I guess the situation is not as bad in other servers, glad to hear that.

#93 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:20 AM

spell chasers used to be dead on ygg, but there was a sudden boost of them ever since this year. So yeah they've been pretty popular these days, although they don't use them as much in woe

#94 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:41 PM

what do you define as spell chasrs? the chasers in my guild auto-spell storm gust while attacking emps.. quite effective

I'll let Inubashiri answer that question for himself, but in my mind, a Spell Chaser is one that has very high AGI and INT, enough DEX to hit the monsters it's leveling on, however much VIT you feel is necessary to survive in PVM, and either STR or LUK.

My build isn't really a Shadow Spell build. I'm technically more of a hybrid. And yeah, I won't deny that Shadow Spell is amazing in WoE, especially Storm Gusting while breaking an emperium. It gets really bad however, when you encounter a killing class that's wearing an unfrozen. With the skill delay, you are basically a sitting duck until you can attempt to masq or divest.

Edited by Ramen, 09 July 2012 - 12:42 PM.

#95 Serigeese

Serigeese

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Server:Ymir / Classic

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:31 PM

I can actually count with one hand the amount of active Spell Chasers in Ymir. Let me make a list of who they are:

• Fireize X
That's it. :p_sad:

I'm guessing Serigeese is busy in Classic with his guildies coz I haven't seen them in a while. Death God Garmer just recently quit because he got tired of this bullcrack. ~Spike Spiegel~ also got tired and now focused on his RK. Donovan is on vacation. Never seen Lord Spanky del Fuego for the last two weeks. Jutting went Hybrid for WoE purpose. There was also this new potential Spell Chaser named Voltron who I haven't got a chance to talk to, but I just RoPD'd him and realized he reset to a bow-wielder.

What I'm saying is, there is a high chance that there will be no more feedbacks for SC gears from Ymir's Spell Chasers because those who haven't quit have already provided some.

HEY HEY HEY, I can't stand Classic with a passion but I am still farting around!! Thanks to that stupid server we went from having almost 15 people active at a time to almost 3-4 people now. So that's my opinion on that. Most of the guildies are on Classic but I'm not, they are mostly just seeing how it plays out and some already came back.

I would love to go woe sometime but I need more gear and levels to be really annoying. Mostly to get my Masq skills in order to do something. Was trying to find another place other than Nogg2 to go level up at since now I'm nearly Lv. 122. Abyss Lake looked promising but I think some more power, might go and try out Juperous or something.

#96 Silver0141

Silver0141

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:29 AM

Hehe, Geneticists get Tenshi's hat? :rice: I know the people to blame now if earthquakes occur near Prontera.
I am disappointed that there is a lack of 9 :heh: /jk

#97 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:48 PM

i know you guys are busy with classic going on and the big summer updates =p but when can we see the preview 3 gets changed and the hats starting to get released / quest being worked on =P?

#98 YahoooUhoo

YahoooUhoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:59 PM

I was reading the Hitaikakushi [1] and I was thinking to myself, OMG this is going to be so OP for my GX, and then I saw Soul Linker Only.

#99 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts
  • Server:EternalLove

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:25 PM

Bump for these to get implemented. So other classes with nerfed builds can atleast be balanced. It would be good for people to get to enjoy playing those classes

#100 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

In a holding pattern still.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users