on the new classic server needs to not have the renewal delete the before renewal like iro valkyrie - Ragnarok Online - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

on the new classic server needs to not have the renewal delete the before renewal like iro valkyrie

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 copter

copter

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:classic

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:20 PM

on the new classic server needs to not have the renewal delete the before renewal like iro valkyrie server a few years or a few months back and for all servers and also THEY NEED TO -_- STOP WITH THE -_- PASSWORD DELETING IT MAKES PEOPLE LOSE ALL THERE CHARACTERS AND ALL THERE ACCOUNTS FOR A LARGE FRACTION OF PEOPLE OR A FRACTION OF THIER ACCOUNTS CAUSE YOU NEED EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU FORGOT WHEN YOU REMEMBER YOU ID/PASSWORD ITLL LEAD TO INTESTINAL WALL RUPTURE DEPRESSION/DESPAIR FOR FOREVER

#2 juliocf

juliocf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:32 PM

Posted Image

#3 copter

copter

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:48 PM

OHH O:! i forgot it should be back to 9 characters per account like how it used to be it got harder/lesser likely to register than it used to be due to needing a warpportal account and e-mail every 3 accounts used to need only 1 email per 3 accounts it used to make up to 9 characters only 3 characters makes it even more harder making it even more harder it sucks balls whenever theres a big fatal change

#4 copter

copter

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:12 PM

it needs to be 1.0x/1x.0/1.0x 100% of all the time the anti custom rates

#5 copter

copter

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:34 PM

can people without premium play the pre renewal server it says premium service on it or is it premium only(which would blow my chances of playing a 1x/1x/1x pre renewal server before the before renewal was friggin deleted)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users