Patch Notes v.0.2.15 (Legendary Update) - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v.0.2.15 (Legendary Update)

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#26 Vynark

Vynark

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:37 AM

so does this mean skill masteries are worth getting?,becuase other than that im ok with spamming falcon and wolf rush on bosses all day.

#27 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:decard

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:23 AM

I want to play Dragon Saga, not Warpportal vs Capcom.

#28 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:39 AM

These combos are worthless aside from their stun and debuff benefits. The myrm ones basically have a demolition charge copy which was a worthless skill. I can do it without getting awakening or wasting 25 sp now. Against bosses well they move around too much for the combos to fully damage them.

Supposedly F7 elements don't assist vs bombs anymore. Need to test this more as I've only heard about this.

Attack speed and Critical rate doesn't seem to matter for these new combos. They don't crit as often as other skills. Also I hear invokers can't really stack attack speed anymore.

AAS is now a different button and it can't be spammed.

The graphics aren't impressive. Libra now has sunshine which in a post-battle wasteland of a town doesn't really fit. Unless you count the sunshine after the storm situation but it's too bright.

#29 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:45 AM

The only thing i like about this patch so far is the mailbox change.

#30 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Server:decard

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:49 AM

AAS is now a different button and it can't be spammed.

false

#31 deathheartxx44f

deathheartxx44f

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:53 AM

Am I the only one that thinks the towns new color changes really kills the eyes? Its way too bright @__@

#32 g1315423823

g1315423823

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:13 AM

Well I think pretty much everything has been said. The combos are useless and I have no point in ever using them. I'd rather just ohk with one of my skills then waste my time. The graphics are pointless and serve no meaning what so ever. It was mentioned about needing to add a way to remove the low life thing from going off. I'd like to add If something could be done to remove those stupid letters from the screen. Sorry but I dont need x's and z's on my screen. It hasn't been mentioned but there this yellowish bar at the bottom the mini map on the some of the maps which is annoying. They added puff tower's in a couple places that's nice but there no hunter g or soulcraft in fungoid and I haven't checked to if they added one for ash since last I looked. All an all this was mostly a total waste of an update.

#33 deathheartxx44f

deathheartxx44f

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:18 AM

Also... every time Kazeura village is entered, half the HP/MP of my character is gone

#34 DoomXiao

DoomXiao

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • LocationNo where but everywhere
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:24 AM

Am I the only one that thinks the towns new color changes really kills the eyes? Its way too bright @__@

Is just dark turn on some light I guess and I really think making the town looks darker and hurts eye isn't that legendary I like the glowing town and the last big update...

#35 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:40 AM

agree combo sys is useless on average its 1/10th to 1/50th the damage of a normal skill attack depending on cd hits,
elements as Coolsam noted do not work on bombs in f7s (so there goes their last and only need, they are now 100% useless)
ran the elements dungeon just to see, theres less door options, and the lag is 2x worse than it was before, did get more spirit drops
but again they have 0 use now except to collect medals and those medals only add bonuses that are linked to elements, making the
medals 100% useless and again making the entire system 100% useless.
im also taking damage while using my awakening skill(savage/marionette), before we had immunity while in the attack,
was this changed on an earlier update, is it a glitch or .......
seems like repair costs went up too ? not sure just seemed high
no mailbox in element dungeons / no icon, thought the update said mailbox was available in dungeons, maybe I'd read that wrong,
and yes the colors get annoying, i want to shut the game off rather than grind with this color scheme, becomes a lil painful.

#36 g1315423823

g1315423823

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:47 AM

Forgot to write my major grivence which nobody has talked about. Why the hell did they change the mission entry system. I see no point to the way it is now all they did was make it completely like the speed entrance and removed the ability to choose which map you wanted to go into. So if I want map 6, what I am supposed to do pray, use magic, the force what. Its a 16.6 chance of getting map 6. Especially if I want to go into that map multiple times. Great so I'm now supposed to spent how long to find the one map I want instead of just being able to tell it go into that particular map great thanks for the waste of time.

#37 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:54 AM

mm sys, i didnt try that yet, good to know, unfortunately thats how an older sytem was, it made quests a lot harder, sounds like its back to running 1 map and exiting multiple times till you get the right one :(

edit:
the instructions below the mm selection screen are also in an unreadable font or language...

edit2:
theres a gold bar below your mini map, you can enter the dungeon without being on top of the portal, this is a nice change, but still i agree not being able to choose the maps was a bad idea....

Edited by IreKire, 29 June 2012 - 10:00 AM.

#38 allerulz

allerulz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:08 AM

Apparently I'm not going to get to start another new character since I already have 4. It's not fair that I should have to delete one to participate in this event.

#39 g1315423823

g1315423823

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:52 AM

Ah ok good to know what that bar is still I feel its anoyance.

#40 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:05 AM

They reverted to the original mission mode? lol

LOOKING FOR WIKI EDITERS!!!

#41 g1315423823

g1315423823

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:48 AM

I was just thinking about the mm. What about the chaos mm? What happens when you need to get a certain number of kills or drops? Your supposed to what waste countless scrolls and/or devil stones trying to find the one map that has like 10 of these things. Then you have to hope it actully drops the item ludicris. I just did a quest to kill 100 of an enemy that only appered in one map and there were only 12 of them in the map. If I could't pick the right map it would have taken a year to finish it. This whole thing is so absurd I thought they were making things easier not wasting people's time with this nonsense.

#42 DarkstalkerX

DarkstalkerX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Wyvern blade

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:21 PM

Still feels like the same exact same game I left behind but with better graphics...

Edited by DarkstalkerX, 29 June 2012 - 12:22 PM.

#43 DoomXiao

DoomXiao

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • LocationNo where but everywhere
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:19 PM

anyone having trouble hitting floting monsters with daggers cause I can't hit them

#44 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:13 PM

Archers never need to use skills in pve again

#45 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:32 PM

Archers never need to use skills in pve again

Got some explaining to do.

#46 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:08 PM

Got some explaining to do.

Well sentinels don't at least piercing affects x spam combos and since the combos do damage twice I've been doing almost 400k damage combo crits that go through multiple enemies for 0 mp and at the same speed as old invokers

#47 Frank1e

Frank1e

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:10 PM

Anybody figure out the "COMBO BREAKERS!" yet if they do exist.

#48 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:14 PM

Well sentinels don't at least piercing affects x spam combos and since the combos do damage twice I've been doing almost 400k damage combo crits that go through multiple enemies for 0 mp and at the same speed as old invokers

Grens have a buff to make x attacks pierce at an mp cost per shot. Worth it?

#49 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:15 PM

No clue it might be but honestly just doing the xxxxxxxx combo will clear anywhere fast.

#50 xBayoo

xBayoo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:44 PM

Do you mean Random Shot/ Double Action Shot?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users