Patch Notes v.0.2.15 (Legendary Update) - Page 3 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v.0.2.15 (Legendary Update)

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#51 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:55 PM

Do you mean Random Shot/ Double Action Shot?

Forgot the name. Toggle skills.

#52 xBayoo

xBayoo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:43 PM

Forgot the name. Toggle skills.

Combo affects those as well, sadly.

#53 Faithx

Faithx

Guide Guru

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:04 PM

I dont think coins are dropping..

#54 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:35 AM

My game keep on closing when ever i enter MyHome on my savage and a bug message pop up. Other people game close too when they enter.

#55 NuuNuuJuice

NuuNuuJuice

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:36 AM

^ I am currently having that issue with a friends my home as well

#56 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:49 AM

I'm hearing of alot of bug trap when entering friend's/guildmate's houses myself.

#57 DeathByCheese

DeathByCheese

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationNO

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:20 AM

Why have some of the older sets become pretty much soulbound? I can no longer trade, mail or put on market some old thq sets. This is huge problem because a lot of these sets are scattered over my alts because I lack the space in my inventory.

#58 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:53 PM

Myrm Glitch: Bloody Roar, disables your combos. Makes em back to pre-patch x combo. But the last hit is disabled so you do the first three hits or 1st hit, 2 2nd hits, then a 3rd hit.

#59 MuffinMann

MuffinMann

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:37 PM

These combos are worthless aside from their stun and debuff benefits. The myrm ones basically have a demolition charge copy which was a worthless skill. I can do it without getting awakening or wasting 25 sp now. Against bosses well they move around too much for the combos to fully damage them.

Supposedly F7 elements don't assist vs bombs anymore. Need to test this more as I've only heard about this.

Attack speed and Critical rate doesn't seem to matter for these new combos. They don't crit as often as other skills. Also I hear invokers can't really stack attack speed anymore.

AAS is now a different button and it can't be spammed.

The graphics aren't impressive. Libra now has sunshine which in a post-battle wasteland of a town doesn't really fit. Unless you count the sunshine after the storm situation but it's too bright.

Does for the Grenadier/Destroyer combos. In fact, the grenadier combo isn't all that bad. Too bad though, I'm the only one that think stacking some attack speed on grenadier is useful.

Edit: By the way, with the new combo system, grenadiers got a buff in terms of PvE. With Random Shot active, it feels as if we're shooting like old Invokers (Double Shot). With Two-Action Shot, it's an AoE X-spam. Not to bad compared to other classes.

~Marple

Edited by MuffinMann, 30 June 2012 - 11:54 PM.

#60 Faithx

Faithx

Guide Guru

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:07 AM

Seeing as how the combo screenshot contest is ending in 2 days, shouldn't the thread be made sometime soon? o.O

#61 Crowning

Crowning

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:50 AM

Seeing as how the combo screenshot contest is ending in 2 days, shouldn't the thread be made sometime soon? o.O

Yuh, I saw that mentioned in here, too. Spent like 10 mins searching for the thread. :<

#62 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:29 PM

"Buff for each class to adjust PvP balance added (applied for only PvP maps)"

Any details on this ^ ?

Sure give me a couple minutes and i'll post up a table.

I dont think coins are dropping..

I'll have the producer look into it, if they aren't currently dropping at all, i'm sure we'll be able to toss them back in this coming tuesday.

My game keep on closing when ever i enter MyHome on my savage and a bug message pop up. Other people game close too when they enter.

Please keep clicking the bug trapper and clicking submit, the more reports the devs get the faster they will fix.

Why have some of the older sets become pretty much soulbound? I can no longer trade, mail or put on market some old thq sets. This is huge problem because a lot of these sets are scattered over my alts because I lack the space in my inventory.

Is this something that came with this patch? or something you are just now noticing? either way PM me with the list and i'll look into it. (many items were made soulbound a long time ago)

Yea, someone decided to post that up but didn't give me the details. Sorry about that, but not to worry, i'll just change the dates of the event, once i have full details (likely tomorrow) I'll post the contest up.

thank you give for your input and feedback. I'll be creating a couple threads in the next few minutes to compile some of this data to send back to the Devs. One will be a list of bugs/issues that have occured since the update, the other will be a feedback thread, so you can post you gripes about the patch, and ideas on how you feel we can improve it.

#63 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:00 PM

I don't get it. All of those are debuffs in pvp! What kind of joke is this.. I thought they would've been like warriors get increased def and health, archers get increased aim and movement speed, etc etc.

Edited by StormHaven, 01 July 2012 - 04:25 PM.

#64 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:11 PM

First you take double shot into active skill.
Then your combo nerfs attack speed.
Now Spark Rock nerfed in pvp only?

Invokers get a nut check but not Dragoons?!

#65 Crowning

Crowning

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

First you take double shot into active skill.
Then your combo nerfs attack speed.
Now Spark Rock nerfed in pvp only?

Invokers get a nut check but not Dragoons?!

Don't even get me started with Ninjas..

#66 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:18 PM

Don't even get me started with Ninjas..

Make that critical rate thing with skills a little lower and they're back to being pretty fair game.

Block aint too bad if their evades not too high.

#67 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:26 PM

This honestly is turning into one of worst major updates we've had extremely fast.

#68 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:40 PM

This honestly is turning into one of worst major updates we've had extremely fast.

Well thats why we are starting these threads, to see if we can't fix this.

Threads are created, please feel free to add you input:

http://forums.warppo...and-suggestion/
http://forums.warppo...chnical-issues/

#69 Scizor

Scizor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:49 PM

Buff are all HP ? So whats the different between a Glad get 60% HP Buff pvping with a Hunter get 60% HP Buff

Plese tell me that these are all troll ...

#70 Crowning

Crowning

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:18 AM

We can pretty much say the Nerfs were done on the wrong classes.

#71 azmaniena

azmaniena

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:36 AM

my laptop just got the blue screen after i was just starting the game, and then it repatches, and stated "recovery update". Then, i saw the old login tab, i played the game, and no more chain combo system and i couldn't read my mail anywhere, i'd tried repatch-ing, and the same thing happens, was it just me, and do i need to download all over again, thank you?

#72 Crowning

Crowning

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:13 AM

my laptop just got the blue screen after i was just starting the game, and then it repatches, and stated "recovery update". Then, i saw the old login tab, i played the game, and no more chain combo system and i couldn't read my mail anywhere, i'd tried repatch-ing, and the same thing happens, was it just me, and do i need to download all over again, thank you?

Try the Technical Support section.

#73 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:29 AM

Really don't know if this has been tested thoroughly but when under silence chain combos might be disabled. If that's true then guess what Gravity you just buffed Silence which couldn't possibly get any worse.

#74 Frank1e

Frank1e

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:32 AM

Really don't know if this has been tested thoroughly but when under silence chain combos might be disabled. If that's true then guess what Gravity you just buffed Silence which couldn't possibly get any worse.

I tested it in BSQ (Unwillingly) but you can still do combos while under silence.

#75 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:22 PM

Multishots super armour was removed :|

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users