Patch Notes v.0.2.15 (Legendary Update) - Page 4 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v.0.2.15 (Legendary Update)

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#76 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

The chain combos disabled during silence seems to only apply to specific classes. Myrmidons are one of them.

#77 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:44 PM

The chain combos disabled during silence seems to only apply to specific classes. Myrmidons are one of them.

Destroyers is another

#78 drago9321

drago9321

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in The World :P
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:07 AM

potion price has not decreased

#79 Execrate

Execrate

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:07 AM

Sentinels, Grens, Pallys and Myrims are the only ones I've personally seen not able to attack when silence. Haven't bothered testing with the theives and etc.

#80 XlucasX

XlucasX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:20 AM

I can't use chain combo or X while i'm on silence too, warmage are one of them

#81 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:33 PM

invokers also can't attack when silenced (X spam, double shot or otherwise)

#82 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:50 PM

All in all, this update was downright horrible compared to the long wait and hype for it. First off, You promote dungeon grinding with drop rate buffs. Not bad but that aint enough for a "good" update. We still don't see you taking out the need to have heavy cash-spam for Black Claw nest. I wanna grind a dungeon without needing a 900%+ CD +20 ninja and some Paladin willing to sit in a bubble w/ TR on for 30 minutes. The combo's are only useful for some classes, not all. And right now it's confirmed that 6 of the classes get 100% disabled in silence now. So you idiots @ Gravity just buffed Silence. The pvp-unique buffs are all the same w/ slightly different numbers. Not to mention normal pvp is now "No hiding" for the classes that utilize it. The hp nerf was downright horrible. I got everything being 100% dependent on locking opponents to death, block rate, movement speed, evade rate, extremely massive hp, or physical damage drop. Not to mention defense is almost useless now. Sniping being able to 4hko a 17k def+ target w/ over 450 hlt is kind of sad. And everyone being dependent on Block and Evade another 2 things we were hoping to be nerfed. We had a massive get-together called a Game Balance summit for what? Everything being ignored and making more problems? Lagg seems to be horrible now too. I can't go two matches in pvp w/o several lagg-based problems happening. It's like one-step forward and three-steps back with you guys! And what happened to our discussion about Emporia War changes? Or the discussion about buffing much needed classes? I'm sitting here on probably the last balanced class for pvp. You've pretty much tried to force everyone on the bandwagon for classes that are Overpowered or use overpowered methods. I kind of want to play a game where no one just floods the servers with Dragoons, Ninjas, Setinels, and Warmages. This update was "Legendary" alright. The legendary last tolerable major update of my patience for this game.

#83 Crowning

Crowning

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:54 PM

All in all, this update was downright horrible compared to the long wait and hype for it. First off, You promote dungeon grinding with drop rate buffs. Not bad but that aint enough for a "good" update. We still don't see you taking out the need to have heavy cash-spam for Black Claw nest. I wanna grind a dungeon without needing a 900%+ CD +20 ninja and some Paladin willing to sit in a bubble w/ TR on for 30 minutes. The combo's are only useful for some classes, not all. And right now it's confirmed that 6 of the classes get 100% disabled in silence now. So you idiots @ Gravity just buffed Silence. The pvp-unique buffs are all the same w/ slightly different numbers. Not to mention normal pvp is now "No hiding" for the classes that utilize it. The hp nerf was downright horrible. I got everything being 100% dependent on locking opponents to death, block rate, movement speed, evade rate, extremely massive hp, or physical damage drop. Not to mention defense is almost useless now. Sniping being able to 4hko a 17k def+ target w/ over 450 hlt is kind of sad. And everyone being dependent on Block and Evade another 2 things we were hoping to be nerfed. We had a massive get-together called a Game Balance summit for what? Everything being ignored and making more problems? Lagg seems to be horrible now too. I can't go two matches in pvp w/o several lagg-based problems happening. It's like one-step forward and three-steps back with you guys! And what happened to our discussion about Emporia War changes? Or the discussion about buffing much needed classes? I'm sitting here on probably the last balanced class for pvp. You've pretty much tried to force everyone on the bandwagon for classes that are Overpowered or use overpowered methods. I kind of want to play a game where no one just floods the servers with Dragoons, Ninjas, Setinels, and Warmages. This update was "Legendary" alright. The legendary last tolerable major update of my patience for this game.

You tell 'em Sam, preach it gorl.
To be honest, if the nerfs were done on the CORRECT classes, this update would've been successful.
But tbh, I feel bad for Hunters who like to use their "X" because it's like the speed of light, but now it's ruined with a combo (although they can still air-lock, but I'm just saying a specific group of Hunters).
Yet again, the game is slowly dying and to make the best of it they're trying to get their last pennies in order to survive.

#84 mphouse

mphouse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationPort Of Wind

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:13 AM

I doubt that Mr. DEV can read English. :hmm:

#85 xBayoo

xBayoo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:18 AM

Yeh because there's totally not a feedback thread for this.

#86 Randomman

Randomman

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:31 PM

900% cooldown? what the...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users