~*~ Ms ROSE 2012 Official Rules and Standards ~*~ - Page 9 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 9 votes

~*~ Ms ROSE 2012 Official Rules and Standards ~*~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
632 replies to this topic

#201 xxCHAOSPEKExx

xxCHAOSPEKExx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Locationbarcelona
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:30 AM

Would be funny if I left the competition so she leads with huge numbers WAHAHAHA

Sumomi........What happens in the competition only are you on? ... oh yes you think "you are the best", thats why others ladys can't have more votes than you ......good point nub
:go:

#202 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:33 AM

225 Players voted in less than 24 hours, yeah that doesn't sound wrong....

#203 kaminichuan

kaminichuan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:leonis

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:34 AM

In my opinion awhkuroo had the best ones. Took my vote.
I liked xmagicadespells junon pic a LOT as well.

When I saw aohana's orlo costume I scrolled back to check if it was rawrrz :P

#204 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:43 AM

Sumomi........What happens in the competition only are you on? ... oh yes you think "you are the best", thats why others ladys can't have more votes than you ......good point nub
:go:

I didn't fully get your sentence but okay sir :)
I voted openly for TheClericGirl cause I think her photos were nice, one of my other favorites was Nias pics, I don't see how I think I'm "the best" but well :)

Edited by DigitalKitten, 10 July 2012 - 08:45 AM.

#205 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:47 AM

Geh Omehgosh I just edited someone's picture and now all the votes are gone :sob: You can vote again and I really don't like how the polling system works. If anyone Print-screened the votes, send me the image and I can correct the polls.

Once again, I am sorry.

#206 dom33fr

dom33fr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:50 AM

I'm glad you did, I noticed the link not working on Squipy's pic and it was a nice picture in my opinion..

Let's see the robot voters coming back now... (and people voting for persons without even pictures...)

#207 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:52 AM

This time we maybe get votes with all the pictures up, see it with a good view :p_laugh:
I remember last itme I checked the one with most votes had 39 I think it was.

#208 dom33fr

dom33fr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:54 AM

nope.. it was 57 lol... (hax?...)

anyway, Peppermint's pics still don't show. lol.. Shaz corrected it again and Votes back to 0 again, good thing anyway

Edited by dom33fr, 10 July 2012 - 08:55 AM.

#209 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:55 AM

Naw the draco girls were both over 40 and 50 votes I think. Last time I counted the number of votes it was at like 217

#210 xxCHAOSPEKExx

xxCHAOSPEKExx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Locationbarcelona

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:58 AM

I didn't fully get your sentence but okay sir :)
I voted openly for TheClericGirl cause I think her photos were nice, one of my other favorites was Nias pics, I don't see how I think I'm "the best" but well :)

I do not think you're the best, lol :p_laugh: , maybe you think you're the best, I just think you have to have a little more humility and not tire so much that many do not concern us your opinions, which I respect, I hope you know a good jury and really assess who deserves to be the winner :p_hi: , so if ... you are the winner of the post! lol luck in your contest and for me and you are the winner "Miss post" :p_idea: gratzzzzzz

#211 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:58 AM

Well I'm done fiddling around with that aspect. You can vote again and let's hope the best "gals" will win.. which are all of em.

#212 lafamilia00

lafamilia00

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:59 AM

Voted for Peppermint just because her Eldeon pic reminds of me of Daenerys the Dothraki princess :). Vote for Game of Thrones!

Edited by lafamilia00, 10 July 2012 - 09:00 AM.

#213 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:05 AM

I voted for xMagicadeSpell because her Junon pic reminds me of Arya Stark the Cat of the Canals. Valar Morghulis

#214 Eleonorra

Eleonorra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:06 AM

Okay Shazamo...I can understand someone can do something wrong...But u wrote wrong my name twice....u added someone pictures and removed all votes....but my name is still wrong. Great Shazamo. I complained already and u didnt fix it ty so much.....and lost all my votes....ty again

#215 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:08 AM

I don't get you at all Chaos but I won't bother anymore :) thanks for ... eh .. I dont even know.

#216 luciolle

luciolle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:leonis

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:09 AM

Voted peppermintdream ! Very nice person, been playing for ages and made cute screenshots !

#217 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:12 AM

Okay Shazamo...I can understand someone can do something wrong...But u wrote wrong my name twice....u added someone pictures and removed all votes....but my name is still wrong. Great Shazamo. I complained already and u didnt fix it ty so much.....and lost all my votes....ty again

I'm sorry but it wasn't just your votes. It was EVERYONE's votes. Please don't think I'm targeting you for no apparent reason. I thought I fixed it on the voting poll unless you were talking about a different area which you should be more detailed too.

Please let me know exactly where I spelled your name wrong. Sorry

#218 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:14 AM

I'm sorry but it wasn't just your votes. It was EVERYONE's votes. Please don't think I'm targeting you for no apparent reason. I thought I fixed it on the voting poll unless you were talking about a different area which you should be more detailed too.

In the poll, his/her name has 2 R's.
It's pretty important that you get the extra errrr sound in it, y'know?

Edited by Svenatenine, 10 July 2012 - 09:15 AM.

#219 lafamilia00

lafamilia00

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:16 AM

You forgot the O and R to his name.

#220 Eleonorra

Eleonorra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:20 AM

I pm ed you already....Eleonora not Eleonra. I got 57 votes already before....and now lost all. I know u didnt target me. But it made me mad yes....I didnt try to make any drama. But this is the reality. Do u think its easy to get 57 votes? Do u think everyone can be online everyday? And for others who tried to judged me, if my screen shoots are not good for you but I got most votes b4, it is okay. Shazamo didnt tell us if we will get vote because of our screen shoots only. And if Draconis only has 3 contestants, is that our fault? U can answer it by yourself. Can u promote urself to ur friends? Ofc yes u can. U can see the rules from Shazamo...Im rlly dissapointed with this contest.

#221 Eleonorra

Eleonorra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:22 AM

In the poll, his/her name has 2 R's.
It's pretty important that you get the extra errrr sound in it, y'know?

You forgot the O and R to his name.

ty so much but my IGN is Eleonora....ty for ur answer there , but idk what I must do now.
Cz for me its not easy to get those votes.

Edited by Eleonorra, 10 July 2012 - 09:25 AM.

#222 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:24 AM

yes it is. you just post a pic of you wiggling your body in that facebook group you're in aaaaand bam. insta 50 votes.
/end
/hide
/kill
wtf y commands not working

Edited by Svenatenine, 10 July 2012 - 09:26 AM.

#223 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:24 AM

Things happen and it was a mistake, there's a whole week left and everyone got upset ele, not saying that you're telling him anything bad but there's no way to go back to the mistake he did.
It's understandable that you're upset but things happen, and he couldn't change it but I think he would have done it if he could :p_sad:

#224 xxCHAOSPEKExx

xxCHAOSPEKExx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Locationbarcelona

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:26 AM

All going to vote for the best princess ... if you still have doubts of who deserves to be Miss Rose .....? pm TO ME , I RESPOND SO FAST !!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL :heh:

#225 Eleonorra

Eleonorra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:29 AM

Things happen and it was a mistake, there's a whole week left and everyone got upset ele, not saying that you're telling him anything bad but there's no way to go back to the mistake he did.
It's understandable that you're upset but things happen, and he couldn't change it but I think he would have done it if he could :p_sad:

yes but see....need to delete previous vote b4 u can revote again. If want to make it start from zero...delete all...yes I understand but sorry I need to tell it to him, it looked like he didnt care to me. May be I am not active like others in this forum, but Im really active in Draconis server.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users