Wizzard skills for a Newbie on iRO - Page 3 - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Wizzard skills for a Newbie on iRO

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 HTL2001

HTL2001

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:33 PM

The easiest/most reliable way to do a WB chain is to spam it around the appropriate time, usually (especially with varying latency). Spamming a no-target spell like amp is easier than another targeted spell. Spamming a targeted spell can often enough result in you walking to the square instead of casting, in my experience

As for seeing the break with SG, it could be that the way the boss flag removes the freeze effect, its not the same as breaking. Or maybe it gets lost in the minion breaks?

#52 Zeratul

Zeratul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 September 2010 - 05:29 AM

I'm not saying I believe in the freeze/unfreeze theory, I just included it since it was brought up last time the SG hit count was discussed.

#53 Drak231

Drak231

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:27 AM

Here's a build for SW (if you don't like FW like me ;p) : http://web.hc.keio.a...IAoXeAdn1cKGKhX

You could replace MS by quagmire if you want, but I like going in more places (MS open's up places like einbroch mines and others).

Edit: Reason of frost diver lvl 10 is this : "Storm Gust's chance to freeze has changed. It now has a chance to freeze per hit. Level 1 Storm Gust has a 25% chance to freeze, and the chance increases by 5% per level, up to 70% chance to freeze per hit with level 10"

I'm not sure if it's correct or it has been changed, but here's the link : http://ro.doddlercon...l_Skill_Changes

Edited by Drak231, 15 October 2010 - 09:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users