SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:54 PM

Demon Raptor Set: Headpiece(8) +50critl / Chest(10) Tan7gem / Gloves(8) +50crit / Shoes(8) +50crit << no lowball offers. and I sell as an entire set only, not pieces. A/W: 4b

Typhoon Saggi Set A/W: 1.9b SOLD

FV 15+ dura 100 Garnet7 A/W: 4b SOLD

Mask Of Lies 60/40 A/W: 350m SOLD

Raptor Backshield 15+ 25/50 A/W: 450m SOLD

Balanced(Deadshot) Set M7 A/W: 2.5b SOLD

FG Ring D7 A/W: 375m SOLD

Magical Necklace J7 A/W: 200m SOLD

Style Sunglasses +75acc substat A/W: 350m SOLD

Ikaness Worker Backpack +75acc (refine 8) A/W: 450m SOLD

Cherry Blossom Glasses +75acc A/W: 2b SOLD

Small Astarot Wings of Diligence (clean) A/W: 2.5b

Pig cart Wheels only A/W: 400m

Chiv Aurum Plate Gauntlets(gloves) 15+ A/W: 450m SOLD

Sport Bot Costume A/W: 900m

Shark Costume(out of box, clean) A/W: 650mill

Clown Head SOLD

If I like your offer I will respond. I don't care what you think the worth is, just offer.

Edited by SirSlayer, 20 July 2012 - 06:40 PM.

#2 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:12 PM

bump

#3 GarrethLRichards

GarrethLRichards

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:09 PM

How much for the clown head?

#4 slinger

slinger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1386 posts
  • LocationWaiting for 2012 in a hole

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:28 PM

he wants 1b

#5 GarrethLRichards

GarrethLRichards

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:15 PM

I bought 1 already for 600m. 1b is too much.

#6 noMagi

noMagi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 836 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:54 PM

I bought 1 already for 600m. 1b is too much.

keep ur comments to urself man if he wants 1b thats his choice

gratz if u got 1 for that price but that comment does not belong in this thread

sry for the offtopic joey

#7 GarrethLRichards

GarrethLRichards

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:10 PM

keep ur comments to urself man if he wants 1b thats his choice

gratz if u got 1 for that price but that comment does not belong in this thread

sry for the offtopic joey

You keep your comments to yourself. If I think its too much I will say it, since I am the one who asked how much. Its not like I came in this thread and saw he said 1b and purposely troll saying its too much. Personally 1b is too much for me for the head. If you still not satisfied with my "comments" take it to me in PM. Don't have to try and be a smart ass telling me off here.

Edited by GarrethLRichards, 06 July 2012 - 07:18 PM.

#8 noMagi

noMagi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 836 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:42 PM

im not being a smartass or anything im just saying
people shouldnt put there comments on some1 elses prices unless its a P/C post

just ask sirslayer im sure he didnt appreciate ur comment saying "oh i got 1 got 600m or so" now if a person is interested in it and sees ur post they wont buy for the price that sirslayer wants and be like oh ill just find one else where

imo if ur post isnt positive dont post it

#9 GarrethLRichards

GarrethLRichards

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:26 PM

im not being a smartass or anything im just saying
people shouldnt put there comments on some1 elses prices unless its a P/C post

just ask sirslayer im sure he didnt appreciate ur comment saying "oh i got 1 got 600m or so" now if a person is interested in it and sees ur post they wont buy for the price that sirslayer wants and be like oh ill just find one else where

imo if ur post isnt positive dont post it

I don't know why are you getting so butthurt over my comment. I'll say it again, 1b is too much for me. Stop replying here. PM me if you have something against me because you are going way off topic and by the looks of it you're trying to start a flame war. And lol @ my post not being positive. Im not being negative or insulting him, Im just saying and I will say it again, 1b is too much for me. What don't you get? Why are you taking this like its something negative or an insult. Plus don't put words in my mouth I did not say "oh i got 1 got 600m or so", I said "I already bought 1 for 600m and 1b is too much". Thats all. Stop making it a big deal as if Im bragging I bought it for 600m. Get over yourself.

#10 noMagi

noMagi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 836 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:15 PM

lol i could care less what u have to say im not even playing this game atm

the only thing im saying is if some1 is trying to sell something you shouldnt really dog him on his prices or anything

#11 GarrethLRichards

GarrethLRichards

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

lol i could care less what u have to say im not even playing this game atm

the only thing im saying is if some1 is trying to sell something you shouldnt really dog him on his prices or anything

I could care less about what you have to say also. So here it is again, 1b is too much.

#12 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:40 PM

Ok so I was away on vacation lol. I'm back now, I left my shops up over the two days I was gone and am quite impressed that they aren't DC'd. However, 1b might be too much, but I'm glad to say that I had it in my shop for 1B and it is no longer there and I'm 1b richer. So I think the worth might be 600mill+ and now even quickly up to 1B. Thing is, its pretty hard to get in those boxes, I opened over 50 boxes and FINALLY got two, one for my collection and one to sell. I'm hoping the price will only increase as it is a great looking item.

I think it all comes down to, what will people pay. Before I went on vacation some nutball tried to tell me that FV 100 dura 15+ was only worth 3B. In my point of view and many others that is worth 3.5b if not more. He argued with me for over 10min. about this, and try to "school me" on how I overprice things, as he don't know that most people OP stuff as a technique to bargain with people. Funny thing is, the FV was one of the only things in my shop at the time that I didn't have at an OP price, I had it at 3.7 and told him I would sell to him for 3.5b lol. (smh, how dumb some people can be). << My point for this example is only to show, that prices vary to other people, not just according to overrall value, there are things that are worth A TON, that I wouldn't even pay 1zulie for(little sarcastic, but you get my point).

I see this arguing a lot and the fact that you say it isn't worth 1B is invalid to this post, because it won't change my opinion and my value of the item. You have every right to buy it or not buy it, but I will have to passively agree with nomagi that saying "your" value on something doesn't really hold water. I think the better way to go about something like this is, if you "value" is 600mill, then just offer 600mill instead of stating what you think it is worth.

Sorry not trying to argue here, just trying to keep it cool and sell some stuff.

Edited by SirSlayer, 07 July 2012 - 06:10 PM.

#13 noMagi

noMagi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 836 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:41 PM

woot whats up my friend who is now 1b richer :D :D

#14 slinger

slinger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1386 posts
  • LocationWaiting for 2012 in a hole

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

woot whats up my friend who is now 1b richer :D :D

pays off for the other 48 boxes xD

#15 GarrethLRichards

GarrethLRichards

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:28 PM

I see this arguing a lot and the fact that you say it isn't worth 1B is invalid to this post, because it won't change my opinion and my value of the item.

Sorry not trying to argue here, just trying to keep it cool and sell some stuff.

I did not say its not worth 1B, all I said is 1B is too much for me. There is a difference there and I don't know why you and your friend are taking this the wrong way. So since its sold so lets just drop it.

#16 sforstun

sforstun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Locationmanila PH
  • Server:DRACC!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:51 AM

then he gave up! hooray!

Edited by sforstun, 08 July 2012 - 04:51 AM.

#17 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:17 AM

Well SirSlayer had done worst than this. He hijacked a post which is not even related to him. At least Garreth did put up a bid on this.

http://forums.warppo...ers-and-trades/

#18 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:59 PM

Maldini just go away lol. When I first met you, you were actually quite nice. I never realized why most people laughed at you, more and more on these forums I'm starting to realize. You post just to stir up trouble and never provide anything positive to anything, go away now lol.

#19 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:42 PM

You post just to stir up trouble and never provide anything positive to anything, go away now lol.

Normally I will only do that to someone who have done it to me in the first place. Feel free to find/dig my posts to prove me wrong.

In fact, u shown the perfect example of someone who like to stir trouble out of nothing.

Edited by maldini, 08 July 2012 - 06:09 PM.

#20 noMagi

noMagi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 836 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:11 PM

out of most of the posts ive seen neither of u stir up much trouble

unless ur doing it for -_-s and giggles to like tankjr or someone like that hahaha

#21 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

out of most of the posts ive seen neither of u stir up much trouble

unless ur doing it for -_-s and giggles to like tankjr or someone like that hahaha

thanks for that.
i don't understand when he accused me for stirring up trouble with most peoples.
that's y i am asking him to dig my post to prove his points.

#22 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:23 PM

I don't care to dig up your posts. Is that saying I'm wrong? No. I don't need to prove myself in this dumb little random argument to feel better about myself or care enough to look back over to prove nothing. I just notice you becoming more and more arrogant for no reason. Like I said before, just go away. Offer on this posts selling items, or go away. No further discussion needed. Bye now.

#23 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:50 PM

I don't care to dig up your posts. Is that saying I'm wrong? No. I don't need to prove myself in this dumb little random argument to feel better about myself or care enough to look back over to prove nothing. I just notice you becoming more and more arrogant for no reason. Like I said before, just go away. Offer on this posts selling items, or go away. No further discussion needed. Bye now.

until u provide some evidences on ur accusation... else u are in wrong and behave like a kid that is throwing tantrum :)

#24 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:02 PM

^^point and case^^. I'm the kid apparently throwing a tantrum but you are coming into a conversation where it isn't needed. Once more, go away please or bid.

#25 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:03 PM

^^point and case^^. I'm the kid apparently throwing a tantrum but you are coming into a conversation where it isn't needed. Once more, go away please or bid.

as far as i am concern... u have thrown an accusation to me which i believe i am entitled to defend myself.
i came to this conversation to show what u have done. as simple as that.

Edited by maldini, 08 July 2012 - 09:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users