Battlemodes old bugs! time to fix them?!?! - Classic Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Battlemodes old bugs! time to fix them?!?!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:05 PM

So it is widely know to the people that played back then that BM had 2 Buggs

1. Spacebar and "enter"turns BM on and OFF. it should only be space bar....

2. When BM is on it has a tendence to Double every letter you type Example BBMM CCHHAATT. I know gravity is aware of that bug for the simple fact when BM was introduce back with GH They made is so BM gets disabled every time you log out or close client cause that bug use to screw up passwords when people type there password. cause of that bug.

Can gravity either acctual HEX EDIT there own client to fix these problems that the communtiy has been able to do for years.... Or just give use the Renewal interface BM.

Unless gravity wants people to Hex edit it them selves to fix the problem or use the one program that does fix it that isnt exaclty legel

Edited by Puppet, 05 July 2012 - 03:06 PM.

#2 swildturkey

swildturkey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Over the Rainbow
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:30 PM

Oh finally found why I kept typing each letter twice. For a sec there thought was my keyboard. One guy thought I was doing it on purpose and trying to be "funny" and decided not help me because I was "pissing him off"

#3 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

nope old ass bug that came with bm orginal that they never bother to fix..... I will eat my shoes if they actual fixs this old bm bugg after 7+ years of complaints that 2 minute hex edit could fix if you even able to find that hex edit now or that not so legal program fixes.

But i will not eat my shoes if they just give use the renewal interface to fix the bugs in bm lmao

#4 Superdrol

Superdrol

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:04 PM

+1

Was a hassle communicating with team members without using Ventrillo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users