TheVerros

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:43 PM

Hey everyone,

I played years ago (iRose I think) but didn't get very far before it closed down, and since I was just a kid I didn't have the money to play during the P2P era, but now I'm back again.

I've only been playing for about a week and just got to Junon Polis. I know that besides zulie, there are Honor points and Valor points but, I’m really confused on how to get them. I remember that Honor points had to do with PvP and Valor points had to do with factions.

So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to explain specifically how to get these points, and if there are any restrictions (like only joining one faction) I would be extremely thankful.

#2 OtelDouDou

OtelDouDou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

You can get valor points from Dungeon (Cave of Ulverick for level 120 to 150, and Oblivion Chamber for level 200 to 220), as well as valor quests (but never done any...), and honor points from Crystal Defenders (starts at level 100, but never managed to find mates to play with below level 200).

With these points, you can buy gear from valor / honor vendors in Junon (only? not sure). Basically, valor gears are good for PvM, and honor gears are good for PvP.

Hope it will help ;)

#3 TheVerros

TheVerros

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

Thanks

#4 sforstun

sforstun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Locationmanila PH
  • Server:DRACC!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:09 AM

With these points, you can buy gear from valor / honor vendors in Junon (only? not sure). Basically, valor gears are good for PvM, and honor gears are good for PvP.

Hope it will help ;)

i have a question, when u said "vendors" its players who sell it right? not npc?

#5 Aciart

Aciart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:51 PM

i have a question, when u said "vendors" its players who sell it right? not npc?

You can buy the pieces the vendor sells from players, but the PvP (Honor Points) Vendors can be found where you can create your own clan. One sells weapons and the other armor. And I apologize but I can't at the moment remember where the PvM (Valor Point) Vendors are, but they are also somewhere in Junon. I just started doing the Dungeons myself.

#6 OtelDouDou

OtelDouDou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

Valor NPC vendors are just south of the honor NPC vendors.

#7 sforstun

sforstun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Locationmanila PH

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:07 PM

oh thank you. i think its near the clan managing NPC :D

#8 Aciart

Aciart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:22 AM

oh thank you. i think its near the clan managing NPC :D

Yeah, that's where the Honor gear is sold and as OtelDouDou said, the Valor Gear is just south of those vendors (according to the minimap). 5306, 5114; those are the exact coords from me speaking with the Valor Weapon Vendor. Hope this helps, unless you already found it.

#9 sforstun

sforstun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Locationmanila PH

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:18 AM

thanks aciart!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users