#1 Wyntir

Wyntir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:40 PM

I started playing this game back in 2004. It was a LONG time before we ever got trans classes in. A long time between a lot of the kRO patches since we got them slow as hell back then. We also had a much larger active population. All put together, that's a lot more economic maturity. Classic is going to be out a matter of months before expansion towns, trans, WoE and such come out. And of course, the numbers are far lower now than they were when the game was still fresh.

What I REALLY think we need, is to put in a drops event, and I'm not talking just 2x. We had YEARS to hunt up gear, cards, upgrade, etc, before all this came out or to save up and buy it from someone else. I'm proposing a large increase in drop rates until WoE/Trans are released and then drop it back down to normal rates again. By large, I mean about 10x the current rate. Since the GMs are on the lookout for and cracking down on bots, I don't think those'll be too big of a problem with increased rates assuming the GMs continue to crack down hard on them for the duration of the increased drops.

It'll also encourage people to level in non-optimal experience places for the chance of getting some cards and gear they need and depopulating some higher exp maps (stings/HOs/TI/etc).

I'm not looking to ruin an economy, we need to BUILD one. At this rate everyone's going to 99 on rental gear and then be naked when it disappears.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users