[Classic] Sem Freio (editado) - Page 3 - Classic Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Classic] Sem Freio (editado)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
106 replies to this topic

#51 eduard0

eduard0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts
  • LocationFortaleza/CE - Brasil
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:32 PM

:rice:

#52 SkyBR

SkyBR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro - Brazil
  • Server:ClassicRO

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:58 AM

Sem Freio R> Alchemist, Dancer (Dazzler), Monk, Hunter, Sac, Knight

semfreioguild.com.br

Edited by SkyBR, 11 July 2012 - 08:58 AM.

#53 eduard0

eduard0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:40 AM

Sem Freio R> Alchemist, Dancer (Dazzler), Monk, Hunter, Sac, Knight

semfreioguild.com.br

:p_idea:

#54 xSwain

xSwain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:49 PM

Bump =D

#55 getez0r

getez0r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:39 PM

http://www.semfreiog...om.br/newforum/

#56 Velkran

Velkran

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:18 AM

Good topic, but could you please break your Merchant's guild "Sugar"? I guess that was uncalled-for. Thank you.

#57 getez0r

getez0r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:03 AM

Good topic, but could you please break your Merchant's guild "Sugar"? I guess that was uncalled-for. Thank you.

kiddin me?

#58 Velkran

Velkran

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:23 AM

Of course. That's because I couldn't help noticing this link: http://ropd.info/?account=4339732 . So, if you want me to believe the person who created both "Sagara" and "Sugar" is not from Sem Freio, considering your leader has a Merchant in the guild, attached to his main account, please, don't post "kidding me?" like I was just role-playing. As I said, this "identity theft" was uncalled-for.

Just in case the Merchants leave the guild or you may have some problem viewing the page's link, here's a screenshot:
Posted Image

Edited by Velkran, 15 July 2012 - 11:54 AM.

#59 Mashh

Mashh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:17 PM

gl, u'll need it :heh:

#60 krns

krns

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:38 PM

Frags!

#61 lonelygirl16

lonelygirl16

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:43 PM

EAE FRAGS QUERIDOS, AINDA NÃO QUITARAM? RSRS XDXD

#62 eduard0

eduard0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:49 PM

and what we gain by breaking the guild?
far as i know, who took the first emp, put the name you want...
the same think for the char name
:/

#63 Sagarinha

Sagarinha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:34 PM

Fanboy.

#64 Velkran

Velkran

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:49 PM

Sure, if the person really uses the name of the char, it's perfectly normal to fight for it. But the person created just to stop Sagara from doing so, an act of a child, there was no intention of using it. If you really think the person who did this is right, after creating "Sagara" and "Sugar" just for "fun", I am actually ashame that you were part of a server Staff. I never flammed you, because although I didn't play in your server, you were always trying to make peace with Naruto etc, taking initiative, looking for benefits for all RO players involved. You were an ADM and now you come here to defend this "babaquice" (couldn't find a word) just because it's about one of your companions.

If your willing to break the guild for us to use it, I'll give you an EMP so you can create another one without any extra cost. I'm sure you wouldn't like if any of us did something like that with "Sem Freio" just to stop you from creating the guild. I knew Sky in person, he was my classmate and I'm really surprised that he took part in this. I'm not obligating you to break the guild, I'm just asking you to use some sense and "espírito esportivo", because if your call youselves "a respected guild", a guild that "represents Brazil", you are all in the wrong way.

Edited by Velkran, 15 July 2012 - 07:51 PM.

#65 eduard0

eduard0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:35 PM

Fanboy.

blablabla, who created the char/guild wasn't me, i only say the obvious... who takes de emp, create with the name you want, simple [:
please don't cry like a little girl or start with yours amaaaaaazing arguments like "Fanboy, Newfag, Oldfag, mimimi and etc"

as i said before, was not me... but if is out of the law, send a ticket
is utopic imagine to came here and ask for your great rival to "break" the guild only to make you happy...
and i'm not defending this, in the beggining i told to do not do that, but they insisted... was their right
i confess, was "funny" in the beginning, but, i don't liked to gave a emp to the guild and in the last, was used to do this...

well, tell to your leader don't tell me s*, i'm not his fan... in true, my conception about him is sooooo faaar from this
i only reply u, because i respect the form that u asked

Edited by eduard0, 15 July 2012 - 11:37 PM.

#66 jubss

jubss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:15 AM

sad people. :(

#67 Velkran

Velkran

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:09 AM

Well, I'm not flamming, I'm just asking the one who created it or Sky (as he might know who that person is) to think about this again, this kind of "all the way rivalry" should have stayed in private server or at least, in WoE only. Unfortunately, now we have to use "Sugar." or "Sugar?", so I repeat: I'm not obligating you (who created it) to break the guild, it's not against the server's laws, but it was far off fairplay and I will give you another EMP if you just let us have the old "Sugar" name again. I'm not asking for the nick "Sagara", just "Sugar".

#68 getez0r

getez0r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:32 AM

Sério cara, vocês são loucos. O mercador do Sky tem outro nome e vocês estão viajando com essa merda ai. Enfim, cada um acredita no que quer e vê o que quer, se acham que o Sky perdeu o tempo dele criando um mercador, dropando uma Emperium e ripando o nome, boa sorte, acabaram de comprovar o quão retardado vocês são. Enfim, se matem nessa merda ai, to cagando pra vocês, como sempre estive, a guild de vocês não passa de um bando de retardado e zé ninguém desse jogo, tentem fazer algo aqui, porque se não, vai ficar feio pro lado de vocês, nunca fizeram nada no joguete, vamos ver se em pleno 2012 conseguem.

Vou traduzir com esse google tradutor mesmo, to com preguiça de postar em inglês.

Seriously dude, you are crazy. The merchant's Sky has another name and you are traveling with that -_- there. Finally, each one believes in what he wants and sees what he wants, if they think the Sky lost his time creating a merchant, dropping one Emperium and ripping the name, good luck, just to prove how retarded you are. Anyway, if i kill that -_-, -_-ting to you guys, as I always was, the guild of you is nothing but a bunch of retarded and nobody in this game, try to do something here because if not, it will get ugly to the side of you , never did anything in plaything, let's see if 2012 can in full.

#69 kebra

kebra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:04 AM

Lixo de guild,irão continuar sendo segunda divisão aqui.

filth guild,second division will remain here..

#70 Velkran

Velkran

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

Sério cara, vocês são loucos. O mercador do Sky tem outro nome e vocês estão viajando com essa merda ai. Enfim, cada um acredita no que quer e vê o que quer, se acham que o Sky perdeu o tempo dele criando um mercador, dropando uma Emperium e ripando o nome, boa sorte, acabaram de comprovar o quão retardado vocês são.

The SS is in the topic, are you going to keep denying that? Are you blind or just trying to be? Even if Sky hasn't done this (dropped EMP and created) he knows the person who did it, and this person is from SF, because even if Sky himself hasn't created this Merchant, the char is in his main account, which means Sky gave the login/password to this person, and also means Sky trusts this person and know it. I'm not going to reply the flamming, because I'm not here for it, but please, don't try to call us "retardados" when I have proved with an image and a link that some member of SF is holding the "Sugar" name.

Resumo em português:
Mesmo que Sky não tenha criado a guild ou o Mercador que está na conta dele, o simples fato desse mercador que está na Sugar estar na conta dele significa que o Sky conhece a pessoa que criou o clã e confia nela, ou seja, algum membro da SF. Espero que possa discutir civilizadamente antes de chegar aqui e jogar esses flammes de servidor private quando tudo que estou pedindo é que tenham a decência de desfazer essa brincadeira de mau-gosto.

#71 getez0r

getez0r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:26 PM

The SS is in the topic, are you going to keep denying that? Are you blind or just trying to be? Even if Sky hasn't done this (dropped EMP and created) he knows the person who did it, and this person is from SF, because even if Sky himself hasn't created this Merchant, the char is in his main account, which means Sky gave the login/password to this person, and also means Sky trusts this person and know it. I'm not going to reply the flamming, because I'm not here for it, but please, don't try to call us "retardados" when I have proved with an image and a link that some member of SF is holding the "Sugar" name.

Resumo em português:
Mesmo que Sky não tenha criado a guild ou o Mercador que está na conta dele, o simples fato desse mercador que está na Sugar estar na conta dele significa que o Sky conhece a pessoa que criou o clã e confia nela, ou seja, algum membro da SF. Espero que possa discutir civilizadamente antes de chegar aqui e jogar esses flammes de servidor private quando tudo que estou pedindo é que tenham a decência de desfazer essa brincadeira de mau-gosto.

Pior que isso é chegar acusando algo que você não sabe. Ele pode simplesmente ter entrado pra zoar. Enfim, repito, não vou ficar aqui argumentando nada, se matem ai, to cagando. Parabéns por ser o único dessa guild ai a conversar como gente. Enfim, upem mais nosso topico.

#72 Velkran

Velkran

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

I came here just to ask if the person could please give us the name back, I'm not here to insinuate SF members are "x" or "y", all I'm saying is: that Merchant got invited to Sugar and it's on Sky's main account, I'm really not interested if this is his character or not, if he was the one playing with it, the reason why he joined the guild, the person who was in Sky's account that day etc, but it's clear (I'm not "acusando algo que você não sabe", I'm dealing with the facts, images, links etc instead of words and opinions) that Sky knows who created the guild (or at least, can contact that person through the guild or the person who was in his account - the owner of the Merchant). All I wanted is that he (Sky, or anyone who knows the "Sagara") could try to talk to this person to make her reconsider what she did, I'm not pointing fingers to anyone and saying they're guilty of anything, I don't even want to know who ripped the name, I just wish we could have it back.

Mesmo que ele tenha "entrado só para zoar", isso é irrelevante para mim, o que eu disse é que, indepedente das circunstâncias, ele (ou alguém para quem ele passou a conta) sabe quem foi que rippou o nick, então só queria que conversassem com essa pessoa e pedissem que nos deixassem usar o nick da guild. Como disse acima, em nenhum momento eu acusei alguém do que não sei, estou tratando com os fatos (que, inclusive, apresentei), basta ler novamente meus posts. Repito: não estou pedindo o nome de quem fez, muito menos obrigando ninguém a fazer nada, mas se usarem o bom senso e estiverem dispostos a desistir do nome "Sugar", eu pagarei a EMP gasta para criar o clã.

Edited by Velkran, 16 July 2012 - 04:36 PM.

#73 getez0r

getez0r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

@Velkran

A questão é que não sabemos quem criou, eu, pelo menos, que fico no TS, não sei. E imagino que todo o TS não saibam, porque se soubesse, estaria rolando zoação e piadas sobre tal assunto.

Edited by getez0r, 16 July 2012 - 06:26 PM.

#74 Tsuka

Tsuka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Loki - Classic

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:25 PM

Well, GL guys =D

Edited by Tsuka, 16 July 2012 - 06:26 PM.

#75 getez0r

getez0r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:28 PM

Ragnarok serious business.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users