• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 rags

rags

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:30 AM

So - I just bought some Enriched Ori boxes and I got 5x Elu out of them.
Not a very cool story, bro.

How is this even broken? :[
Anyway - How long do you believe it will take to be fixed and can I get a refund?

Please and thanks.

#2 rags

rags

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:32 AM

It's been about 25 seconds and I still have yet to have had this problem resolved. Jesus christ, Blizzard wtf is wrong with you?
Oh sorry - Wrong game.
I kid I kid.

Anyway, yeah I haven't seen a post about this anywhere so I'm guessing it's not a known issue.
Any idea how long it'll take to be fixed so I can open my other box of Ori and upgrade my stuff?

GOT'A GET THAT POST COUNT UP.

Edited by rags, 22 July 2010 - 06:37 AM.

#3 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:40 AM

I'm pretty sure this is a known issue, though I thought they had fixed it already...

Anyways, submit a ticket to the GM team and they should exchange the stuff for you. As long as you havn't used what you got of course lol. I'm sure they'd like to have the ticket submitted so that whoever works on these kinds of problems can hear about it quicker too, since I doubt everyone working at Gravity reads the forums >.>

(Kind of makes the bug report board seem a little unnecessary when you put it like that...)

Edited by TwilightsCall, 22 July 2010 - 08:42 AM.

#4 Doddler

Doddler

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1035 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:26 PM

I thought they fixed this in an update last week. It would be incorrect if you bypassed the patch client however.

#5 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:51 PM

I encountered the same problem last night. Not cool at all...And I needed those e-elu's too. :)

I also sent in a Warp Portal ticket. Let's see how long it'll take them to help fix this. I want my refund and KP back.

Edited by GuardianTK, 22 July 2010 - 03:54 PM.

#6 rags

rags

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:09 PM

Unhappyface.
Still broken. :[

#7 Carp

Carp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:21 PM

It is still broken. I wanted to stockpile enrich elus for future upgrades but I tested a box first the outcome: enriched elu box --> enriched oris ores.

#8 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:47 PM

Sending in the Warp Portal ticket helped a lot. Only took them about 24 hours to reply back to me. Now I'm just waiting for an exchange to take place. You should send in a ticket too if it hasn't been fixed for you yet.

#9 Ayoshin

Ayoshin

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Locationyour loving arms

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:53 AM

Same issue for me, it seems to be fixed now however. I did write in a ticket on Wednesday got a reply asking account details, submitted that information the other day.. just waiting for a reply, or an exchange.

#10 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:34 PM

Yeaaaaaah....Still waiting on the exchange. The info they asked to provide was kinda odd though. =/

#11 MattyD

MattyD

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:38 AM

i sent 4 tickets about this issue and they told me they would exchange if i gave them certain information.
i sent them the certain information and it turns out they wont exchange the items.
i bought 5 boxes elunium, tried to upgrade a hat and it said i need elunium. naturally i think i made a mistake, and buy 5 more.... then i find out its broken, so i buy oridecon boxes to get the elunium that i needed. now i have 10 boxes of oridecon that they will not exchange. even if they gave me elunium for it, they need to realize i ALREADY BOUGHT the elunium. THEIR mistake. Evidently they cannot control Kafra Points. No one really knows who does...

#12 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:24 PM

i sent 4 tickets about this issue and they told me they would exchange if i gave them certain information.
i sent them the certain information and it turns out they wont exchange the items.
i bought 5 boxes elunium, tried to upgrade a hat and it said i need elunium. naturally i think i made a mistake, and buy 5 more.... then i find out its broken, so i buy oridecon boxes to get the elunium that i needed. now i have 10 boxes of oridecon that they will not exchange. even if they gave me elunium for it, they need to realize i ALREADY BOUGHT the elunium. THEIR mistake. Evidently they cannot control Kafra Points. No one really knows who does...

They finished exchanging the misplaced e-ori's that I had into e-elu's for me a few days ago. You're trying to exchange them back into KP... >.> Seems they can't do that for some reason. So you'd have to rely on exchanges instead.

#13 MattyD

MattyD

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:05 PM

no they will not exchange the enriched oridecon i bought for anything other than enriched elunium.
i did explain to them that i bought elunium through buying oridecon boxes, so i do not need elunium.
the way i understood their "exchange" was for any other items other than kafra points....
so i sent them a list of kafra items that would be acceptable to me. they did not make the exchange.

#14 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:43 PM

no they will not exchange the enriched oridecon i bought for anything other than enriched elunium.
i did explain to them that i bought elunium through buying oridecon boxes, so i do not need elunium.
the way i understood their "exchange" was for any other items other than kafra points....
so i sent them a list of kafra items that would be acceptable to me. they did not make the exchange.

Oh...Too bad. xD I understood their "exchange" as in exchanging my e-ori's into e-elu's. Your fault that you didn't wait for it to be fixed and bought what you needed. Only took them a few days to do the exchange lol!

#15 Ayoshin

Ayoshin

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:05 PM

Well I'm glad they seem to have helped at least one of us. I, on the other hand have yet to get my exchange... they asked me to be patient since they are very busy with the opening of the warpportal site and what not, but I'm now wondering if two weeks is long enough before I further escalate this situation to something more along the lines of fraud on their part.

#16 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:28 PM

Well I'm glad they seem to have helped at least one of us. I, on the other hand have yet to get my exchange... they asked me to be patient since they are very busy with the opening of the warpportal site and what not, but I'm now wondering if two weeks is long enough before I further escalate this situation to something more along the lines of fraud on their part.

Just send a reply via the ticket system if you can. Hopefully someone can get you sorted out.

Reply as in the same ticket that should still be open.

Edited by GuardianTK, 03 August 2010 - 12:29 PM.

#17 Ayoshin

Ayoshin

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:23 PM

Just send a reply via the ticket system if you can. Hopefully someone can get you sorted out.

Reply as in the same ticket that should still be open.

Believe me I sent many replies all to the same pending ticket even had to summarize a lot of the previously posted replies just to make sure it was all up-to-date lol. Anyway, I finally got my exchange today, Aug 3rd. Just shy of two weeks pending, glad that's over with!

#18 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:37 PM

Just so you all know this problem still hasn't been fixed apparently.

You see the problem is that the boxes name says Oridecon and the picture shows ori, but in the description it says that it contains Elunium. Reverse is also true for the Elunium boxes they say ori is inside.

To me this does not seem like it should be a big problem to fix. How hard is it to go in and fix really can any programmers comment???

#19 Guest_Holden_*

Guest_Holden_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:34 AM

The description has been re-patched for the Valkyrie client as of today. You may have not patched properly during one of the previous patches as the description and sprites were wrong for about a 2 day period a few maintenances back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users