62/43 High Aco (i need a siromas party) - Party Requests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

62/43 High Aco (i need a siromas party)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MSTRChaos

MSTRChaos

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:32 AM

Well altho i do know about exp items (no zenies) and firelocks (superslow)

I figured Hey before the event gets killed maybe i can get some help with the quest...atm its 1 turn in of 150 gets me 1 base and j lvl (pretty awesome rate... even more then bascilus)

when all i really need is to get to HP... once im there i can breeze thru the other lvls easily....

so anyway back to point.Anyone wanna come do the siroma kill count at id 1 yes i has warp then message me

my name is Lactis Klyne and im at west pront on Ymir server...

#2 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:26 AM

my tip to you is always have a merc with you as it really helps you in some situations

#3 Tyre

Tyre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:01 PM

Well... Siroma hunting is already done <.<... also Mercs don't add to kill count anyway... Wish I'd have seen your post earlier, you could have wondered around with my pally (couldn't share party, but you still could get kill count credit). Hope you found some way to level though! Typically people get level 99 mercs (from lucky boxes) and a hide clip and run around letting the merc kill Anubu in sphinx 4... that's normally really fast exp, espeically for lower levels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users