Any old school Chaos players? - Page 4 - Ragnarok subforum archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Any old school Chaos players?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
119 replies to this topic

#76 Appledandy

Appledandy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:45 PM

Me too I miss Esmiel, That Fatty

Oh my goodness, Esmiel <3 I wonder what became of him.

#77 Elinu

Elinu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco
  • Server:Classic

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

Oh my goodness, Esmiel <3 I wonder what became of him.

I had him on my MSN since forever, but I don't even remember what name he used... and I doubt he even comes on it anymore ;P

#78 Tinello

Tinello

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationWiscaaansin
  • Server:Classic

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

I played Chaos on/off since '04/05'ish. I'd rather no one remember me from way back then because I was a noob 11 year old.
...I hope people aren't counting "old Chaos" as just prior to the merge lol, that is kind of sad. :jellyfish:

Haha same here. I was here Beta - pre 2nd class. x) Hanging out at Southern Pront was just the coolest thing with my lvl 13 aco or 16 thief :P Of course, then it went p2p so, being hardly a teen I just couldn't afford it. Played private servers here and there. Recently came back and tried renewal, but I feel much more at home in Classic!!

#79 LeefRyder

LeefRyder

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Server:Ymir / Yggdrasil

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

Posted Image

I played the last few months Beta and well after WoE started, anyone from Aureus lurking? I was a butterfly for a while before I left RO. Yay Geff alliance!

Edited: Found this old ss of a WoE battle, so many memories! hehe

Edited by LeefRyder, 15 July 2012 - 05:06 PM.

#80 Yuune

Yuune

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationEye of Terror
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:08 PM

Ahh good ol' Chaos =) I remember the times of the great WAVE alliances.
And everyone mistook my priest as the Kyrie Eleison from Sakray :heh:

#81 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.
  • Server:Poring

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:06 PM

sweet! 2 people from +Eternal Despair+

beside being the Co-Leader of +Eternal Despair+ (Since I merged my own guild; Star Slayers)
I did some WoEs with Arcanum, Patriotes, Crescent, Carpe Diem, Ultima.Weapon, Valhalla and An Even Share.

Edited by MegaEdge, 15 July 2012 - 06:07 PM.

#82 Kuropi

Kuropi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationRight behind you.
  • Server:Valkyrie, Classic

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:57 AM

Screenshots eh?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Zack got in an argument with somebody in guild here, and we went to PVP....
Posted Image
Posted Image
zomg Esmiel was actually on a peco?! AMAZING

Bleh. I keep trying to PM you whenever I think about it, Channa, but you're never on when I am.

Edited by Kuropi, 17 July 2012 - 11:13 AM.

#83 trankten

trankten

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

Hello. My first guild was Arcanum and that guild will always have my respects. Later then when I leveled and took WoE seriously I've used to play on Maelstrom guild for ages. Used to be a former member there, till I moved to other guilds. I've been on Aoi Kaze, Visage and Valour but the guild I've been the most was Maelstrom.

I haven't played since 2006... I also remember friends from Apex, Denuo Convena and Endless Legacy, dunno anything from them. Later I moved to Loki where I used to be on Unity till I came back to Chaos. My last WoE days were with the Geffen Alliance. I was a Minstrel named Musical Trankten, but I had other players, including a Scholar that I used to level with Mel (Gucci Girl) who I lost track years ago. (I hope life is going well).

I'm not sure if someone here remembers me, I used to play for daily for a few years, and I remember there was an huge alliance WAVE GOLD SOMETHING against the Geffen alliance...

Edited by trankten, 14 September 2012 - 11:38 AM.

#84 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:11 PM

I've been around since Chaos beginning. I think my account was actually created in 1999 during an open beta. I was in the closed beta December 2002, if I remember correctly, and when the servers went pay to play in 2003. I was the "NO JAM" king for a while until I realized what was going on!

Still wish I knew what happened to that merchant named Piroko trying to role play a bar in Morroc taverns. There was also a super nice priestess I use to level with named Renma, and I use to talk to her about her family and kids and stuff.

#85 ClickyHpen

ClickyHpen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Locationtwitch.tv/chpenn

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:15 PM

did anyone ever figure out who the F was warping to payon ?!

though i was not involved (i'm a baddie, no shame vOv) i hang out with some people from entranced and we will not hesitate to make such bad old jokes

#86 KodeX

KodeX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationEU Ban
  • Server:Ex iRO Chaos

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

I started playing on Chaos right from day 1. Most of the time I was playing in Visage, I even took over lead after Milo and Starmine had retired.

In my old RO files I found quite a lot screenshots from old WoE with some well known names on it. Enjoy you trip back into history here playing on my Sac Sader:

Posted Image

This is how Chaos looked back in those days:
Posted Image

#87 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:29 PM

I see myself in that last SS!

#88 trankten

trankten

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:37 PM

I see myself aswell... Classical Pluck :3

#89 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:47 PM

Now that I think about it, I specifically remember your minstrel.

#90 KodeX

KodeX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationEU Ban
  • Server:Ex iRO Chaos

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:52 PM

I have tons of those screenshots. Most from 2003 and 2004, w/o trans classes ingame. Was a great time! Sat WoE was 4-6am for me but I played it every week because it was worth the be sleepy all sunday.

On that last screenshot you see more ppl online than there are online on Ymir atm :(

#91 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

Those were some awesome times. :p_love:

#92 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:56 PM

Screenshots eh?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Zack got in an argument with somebody in guild here, and we went to PVP....
Posted Image
Posted Image

Bleh. I keep trying to PM you whenever I think about it, Channa, but you're never on when I am.

lol When I started playing his phatty recaller I used to leave him on the peco, then he would log on and be like why am I on this?

Taffy used to do the same to him or dress his character is some crazy headgear.

#93 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:03 PM

I think that's a traditional thing, whenever I let people on my acc, they'd put the ugliest hats possible on it lol

#94 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:33 PM

I played on Chaos for about... 3 or 4 years, I forgot. Before they moved into Renewal.

#95 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:36 PM

Screenshots eh?

[Page-stretching screenshots]

I see Neverend (I was in that guild), and is that Sanguine?

Edited by Akami, 14 September 2012 - 01:37 PM.

#96 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:37 PM

played on my hp, -Okami- was in Heaven's Offense for awhile then idr where else i went

I LOVED GD WAR

Edited by Cubical, 14 September 2012 - 01:39 PM.

#97 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:13 PM

I can't remember much detail but I had my main character in a guild named Divine Law run by Chino~ if memory serves... We were allied to Eternal Destiny I think and Moonlight Brigade or Moonlight Aura. We had a lot of good, friendly people in there partying together. Lady Vader, Cadenza, Lothoriansbane, Chino~, Hedionist, Dream Caster, Dizzy Knight, NinNin, Shinskullknight, Renma, Chronopath, Blubba and many more. I'm drawing a blank on the name of the assassin and his Wizard brother that would level with me too from Sasuke-Clan.

MVP hunts lead me into meeting Chronopath for the first time as I moved in to take on Gold Bug a lot. He would win 90% of the time, but once I got around level 80 I managed to out MVP him some. But there was this knight Lord Nazgul, and if he got to Gold Bug it was almost a guaranteed lost even if we got to it first. Moving on to GH, we would go after Bapho with myself and Dizzy knight as AGI tanks. Chino~ would do the -_- face with Bapho talking about "Who's your daddy?" back when monsters would talk at you if you fight them. I was there when Dizzy knight finally got his Bapho horns and he was extremely happy, so it was a great moment to remember. We proceeded to later get a Mistress card and I remember Chino (or heido?) staring in disbelief. I also ran into Mighty Man, who still plays I think, there as he was hunting MVP with his brother.

One day something happened and a preemptive strike was planned on Gods of War fort in Aldebaran. Drama happened maybe? We got in and wiped out GoW's front door, then myself and Chronopath dealt the kiling blow to their emp. GoW's fort suddenly became THE fort with the entire Geffen and WAVE alliances zoning in. Sadly after that HUGE MASSIVE battle, I of course smack talked about our accomplishment! Haha :)

The rest is history. Our smaller guilds had a chat and decided to merge into the larger ones. I went to Aoi No Kaze run by Wen and Kiko I believe. Others joined Denuo Covena and other guilds. I do have more memories but I'm trying not to write a book right now! It's been nearly 10 years so everyone has changed. I wonder where all are these days?

#98 Hanfeizi

Hanfeizi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

I most definitely am but I don't recognize your name so I doubt you know me. I was never well known.

If you are the Poshul that I knew, I think we were in the same guild.

#99 sara

sara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

ohh woe screenies! too bad I dun have any other ones.. :( old compy dieing sucks

Posted Image

#100 Aisha

Aisha

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

I see Neverend (I was in that guild), and is that Sanguine?

Sanguine/Neverend/Polaris and in the first screenshot, Valence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users