[Classic] Hunter Job Change broken - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Classic] Hunter Job Change broken

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 Balthi

Balthi

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 763 posts
  • LocationVeins, Arunafeltz
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos (Ygg), Classic

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:23 AM

Enough for me.

I dislike the idea that the some users that pay (real money) for the stone decide the future of the economy of the server by adjusting any price for the stone, from 1m to 1k? Ppl says that atm the stone is being sold for more less 200k-300k, I don't mind that but I wonder if the cost will remain constant until the end of the server. This is how I see it.

It would be better if these Stones were not able to be sold or transferred but only able to be used by its original owner. IMO.

The stones being account bound may or may not be beneficial to the server, but that's aside the point.

The methods of receiving WP points safely and easily are abundant; a Classic Magic Stone is only (last I read) 100 points -- 1 U.S. Dollar. They're simple to gain, and are plentifully provided by in-game merchants. If the price is too high for you, WP points may be the easier way to go for you personally. If the price is too low for you, remember that the stone is an abnormal commodity -- high demand, easy procurement -- that wasn't intended to flood the server, and therefore it is unwise to vend it expecting high returns.

But to clarify, as everyone else has: there is no way to become a second class without a stone. Even with a stone, the quest must be completed. Quest + Stone = 2nd Job Class.

#27 Halation

Halation

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:58 PM

I was looking at some of the stuff you can do earn WP points. One of them is 100 points just to sign up for the pampers network. All you need is an email. I think bots could find ways around account bound stones easily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users