Katar LVL 220 (giving away my stat) - Hawker Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 6 votes

Katar LVL 220 (giving away my stat)

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:DRACONIS

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:45 AM

Str:231
Dex:357
Int:115
Con:151
Sen:63

OR <---------If you don't trust these stats your welcome to go to soldier discussions and see what I have for them

Str:220
Dex:340
Int:26
Con:230
Sen:55

#2 ShadowF0X

ShadowF0X

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • LocationSunny England
  • Server:Draconics

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:42 PM

INT 115 ??? As a Katar Raider ???

I read somewhere that INT is no longer any good for Stuns ( since the days of TSoft ), soo.....I'm guessing you went for more MP ( Max MP % )?

I would have put the points you spent in INT into CON, your gonna find it quite hard to hit a 220 champ with only 151 CON, unless your going PvM that is.

#3 sforstun

sforstun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Locationmanila PH
  • Server:DRACC!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:10 AM

OR <---------If you don't trust these stats your welcome to go to soldier discussions and see what I have for them

Str:220
Dex:340
Int:26
Con:230
Sen:55

really now? defense over crit? id rather have crit remember ur a raider not a soldier :D or make a balance beetween sen and str. too high bro, and for dex make it 342 for u to hold an epic katar, remove int :D thats me bro

#4 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:16 AM

um...
1. stat explaination
Lower mana profit and soul discipline and their you have it, Int required
and those sp points are used to increase precision slash, lowered acc* (to save stat points) and as you most likely would have precision assualt lvl1 12% more accuracy
and plus I know champs inside out.... My own champ has only a bit over 1200dodge with against raiders set.
Int: many annoying champs no that other champs don't care about their Int what so ever so they keep using mana moves whenever they can and hits about 400 ap more (around so) Probably the smart ones more in war

2. defense over crit explanations
Why pick crit over defense, Crit damage is triggered depending on another ones def,
Aslo why pick Sen over Str?
each Str gives 0.35 more def and ap
And the Str is only around the same ratio of Ap of the amount of Dex I put. (sen is two, even the 0.1 ap increase mattered)
Having more Ap gives more exact values, while crit you may get lucky (but if too much then what happens to your ap? it goes down, and what happens if you are in between? what happens if you don't crit? your crits at the end wouldn't have mattered*)

1st stat is for people who have chiva and glorious

2nd stat is for people who don't have chiva and are using glorious*
after the 30 dex up from the glorious you have enough to equip the epic katar

#5 sforstun

sforstun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Locationmanila PH

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:54 AM

1st stat is for people who have chiva and glorious

2nd stat is for people who don't have chiva and are using glorious*
after the 30 dex up from the glorious you have enough to equip the epic katar

u should have put this as an disclaimer earlier haha. thumb2:

#6 ShadowF0X

ShadowF0X

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • LocationSunny England

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:58 AM

Crit damage is triggered depending on another ones def

So Going by this theory, I shouldn't be able to Crit an Archaic Mastyx at all with a level 200+ character right?
Nope...From what I've witnessed, Crit is a random chance, and the damage dealt out is factored by such things as:

In the Case of PvM
Players level
Players AP
Players Crit Rate
Players Accuracy
Monsters Level
Monsters Dodge Rate
Monsters Def
In the Case of PvP
Players level vs other Players level
Players AP vs others Players DEF
Players Crit Rate
Players Accuracy vs other Players Dodge Rate

2. defense over crit explanations
Why pick crit over defense, Crit damage is triggered depending on another ones def,
Aslo why pick Sen over Str?
each Str gives 0.35 more def and ap
And the Str is only around the same ratio of Ap of the amount of Dex I put. (sen is two, even the 0.1 ap increase mattered)
Having more Ap gives more exact values, while crit you may get lucky (but if too much then what happens to your ap? it goes down, and what happens if you are in between? what happens if you don't crit? your crits at the end wouldn't have mattered*)

For Raiders:
All Classes Get
STR
Defense: 0.35
SEN
Attack: 0.1
Critical: 1

Katar
STR
Attack: .35
DEX
Attack: .55

Dual Swords
STR
DEX

So as a Raider ( PvP ), it's best to have around:

342 Dex ( for the F.V )
120+ Str ( just for the extra HP )
Base INT as this is only giving:
-> M-Defense: .6
-> MP: 4
Prob best just to use Mana Pots, rather than waste Stat Points.
CON: 250 ( as much as you can spare )
SEN: 160

This is based on a 220 Build

Obviously you can fluctuate the stats to see what you can spare, i.e take some from SEN to put into STR and vica versa. Use the Stat Calculator to figure out where you can swap and change.

#7 sforstun

sforstun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Locationmanila PH

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:22 AM

342 Dex ( for the F.V )

this has been my exact stat build since my last reset from like a week for now, and this really does good in any char. specially for those scouts and raiders that is so confident about theyre dodge rate LOL

#8 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:55 AM

this has been my exact stat build since my last reset from like a week for now, and this really does good in any char. specially for those scouts and raiders that is so confident about theyre dodge rate LOL

In a way this game for raiders is like fixed, fluctuating raiders is alot harder than fluctuating a champ.. I guess in a way you can't get much of a good mathmatical equations to balance your stat, in the last balancing update they made champs weaker, and raiders stronger, but it technically would be better if they made more skills for just fluctuating the stats around. <- cause from what I've noticed, I made my new stats after that with my champ and got around the decrease changes (meaning: I was able to rearrange my stats in a way so that it would be like nothing ever happened) <- I was also able to manage to fluctuate my build to be able to use 2class weapons and still win no matter what (axe/sword)

Again(may check soldier class discussions for my post)

#9 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:27 AM

So Going by this theory, I shouldn't be able to Crit an Archaic Mastyx at all with a level 200+ character right?
Nope...From what I've witnessed, Crit is a random chance, and the damage dealt out is factored by such things as:

In the Case of PvM
Players level
Players AP
Players Crit Rate
Players Accuracy
Monsters Level
Monsters Dodge Rate
Monsters Def
In the Case of PvP
Players level vs other Players level
Players AP vs others Players DEF
Players Crit Rate
Players Accuracy vs other Players Dodge Rate

For Raiders:
All Classes Get
STR
Defense: 0.35
SEN
Attack: 0.1
Critical: 1

Katar
STR
DEX

Dual Swords
STR
DEX

342 Dex ( for the F.V )

Obviously you can fluctuate the stats to see what you can spare, i.e take some from SEN to put into STR and vica versa. Use the Stat Calculator to figure out where you can swap and change.

From what I've noticed for be a veteran in champs doing almost about 1.4k damage auto attack, when I were to crit it almost hit 1.5k auto
I got a friend to help me test out his champs auto attack and he did just a little over 1.3k, as he has alot more sen than me, he was only able to hit the same damage as me with his critical comparing to my auto attack no critical. (not to mention he has the full 40% axe passive when I just have 30% and lower sen) Also, my str was higher and his crit damage was like 50more than his normal, (my defence from str lowered his ability to hit a higher value of crit) ( his def was lower so my basic damage was higher, my crit was able to reach an even higher damage ratio)

briefly, for champs all their defences are high (for me almost about 8.9k with chiva set and no defence gems or accesories)

Values are quite hard to build with raiders, easy with champs though,
the build you have is good but in a way you would get more Ap from str if you were to balance it with dex
the values seem at that point like a waste of sp

crit: is random but doesn't always range high from your base damage, (especially for champs)
some people may argue against that, but im meaning the auto's <- may argue against that two (to me I believe its a bug when you hit like 5k, but thats like right after a skill, so its kinda bug ish

#10 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:38 AM

From what I've noticed for be a veteran in champs doing almost about 1.4k damage auto attack, when I were to crit it almost hit 1.5k auto
I got a friend to help me test out his champs auto attack and he did just a little over 1.3k, as he has alot more sen than me, he was only able to hit the same damage as me with his critical comparing to my auto attack no critical. (not to mention he has the full 40% axe passive when I just have 30% and lower sen) Also, my str was higher and his crit damage was like 50more than his normal, (my defence from str lowered his ability to hit a higher value of crit) ( his def was lower so my basic damage was higher, my crit was able to reach an even higher damage ratio)

briefly, for champs all their defences are high (for me almost about 8.9k with chiva set and no defence gems or accesories)

Values are quite hard to build with raiders, easy with champs though,
the build you have is good but in a way you would get more Ap from str if you were to balance it with dex
the values seem at that point like a waste of sp

crit: is random but doesn't always range high from your base damage, (especially for champs)
some people may argue against that, but im meaning the auto's <- may argue against that two (to me I believe its a bug when you hit like 5k, but thats like right after a skill, so its kinda bug ish

http://forums.warppo...he-crit-damage/
there is a post here explaining that your crit ratio can't be increased

#11 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:57 AM

ok, I'm just gonna give a ratio for champs, 5str 13dex both equal to the same amount of AP given which is 3.25
after you would calculate all the points and see how much sp you used for 5str for example and use about the same amount for 13dex. (EXAMPLE*)
I did much more than that to get these stats... just so that I get an exact amount of ap with not waste of decimals

#12 ShadowF0X

ShadowF0X

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • LocationSunny England

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:52 PM

Don't compare raiders to champs, it's a whole different ball game when it comes to CRIT, especially when they have the Axe Passives ( which will prob change over the next few weeks ).

Pointless having high STR for a raider unless your going PvM
Pointless having less than max DEX now because of the new skills I've had a peek at.

New build would be:
Max DEX
As much CON as possible
Rest into SEN & STR on a 1:1 ratio
done.

Everyone's builds are gonna be similar to this once the new skills come out, this is mainly due to the passive bonuses you receive from some skills, I.e Combat Mastery is changing to:
+1% Attack speed per 5 Dexterity.
So there goes any previous build that this thread has mentioned.

Take care :)

#13 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:09 PM

Shadow, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the skills we tested are not yet formulated rofl. All we did was test to make sure adding dex would increase aspd, and that skills functioned as planned and displayed properly. The next few tests will be balance and I can assure you, Gravity will not stand by a 600% aspd xD I wouldn't start planning your builds just yet. Matter of fact, i would be more concerned with getting gears to train a NEW raider so you know more thoroughly how the class will function with new skills/build. Fortunately my build doesn't require any changes and itll be GREAT for PvP. 191 right now so only 29 levels remain.

#14 ShadowF0X

ShadowF0X

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • LocationSunny England

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:26 PM

Shadow, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the skills we tested are not yet formulated rofl. All we did was test to make sure adding dex would increase aspd, and that skills functioned as planned and displayed properly. The next few tests will be balance and I can assure you, Gravity will not stand by a 600% aspd xD I wouldn't start planning your builds just yet. Matter of fact, i would be more concerned with getting gears to train a NEW raider so you know more thoroughly how the class will function with new skills/build. Fortunately my build doesn't require any changes and itll be GREAT for PvP. 191 right now so only 29 levels remain.

Yeah I know there not "fully" finished yet, Just trying to plan for the Future, which tbh, isn't looking to shiny ( INT wise ), as for raiders, Just saying what I saw, I mean, I even saw a 538% apsd increase, so obv they have to play around with the static increases a bit until they get a solid formula to go with.

Nothing is set in stone, this much I know. As for re-gearing..Hmmm....I forecast a lot of un happy faces in the coming future lolz.

#15 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:17 AM

hmmm, regearing my become a bit annoying for glorious players, if attackspeed is raised up, stats for attack speed should be raised two

#16 sforstun

sforstun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Locationmanila PH

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:19 AM

i agree

#17 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCanyon city of Zant

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:29 AM

I've been thinking about pumping less sense and goes for str. (as dex +con is 'mandatory' lulz).

#18 sforstun

sforstun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Locationmanila PH

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:18 AM

u can try that :D

#19 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCanyon city of Zant

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:21 AM

yeah but I'm not really sure about it =/

#20 sforstun

sforstun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Locationmanila PH

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:43 AM

if it dont work, just prepare 200+ m to buy stat reset

#21 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:12 PM

Lol, designed a new stat so I can have high str and still have pretty good sen by lowering con and using the passives to make up for it

#22 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:46 PM

Str:208
Dex:342
Int:19
Con:160
Sen:186

their is 2 sp left over but I for one think this is a very good stat
SINCE WE LOWERED CON WE MAY USE THE PASSIVES TO BUMP IT BACK UP.
THE SEN i WOULD SAY IS SUPER, AND IT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER IF YOU GOT AN ARMOUR BUFF SET FOR IT'S CRITICAL.... THE AP IS HIGH ENOUGH SO THAT THE RATIO OF POINTS YOU SPEND IS NOT TOO OFF... HIGH AP, HIGH CRITICAL = INSANE DAMAGE (DON'T CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT DODGE RAIDERS :/ CHAMPS LIKE ME COULD KILL YOU EASILY)
ALSO TO REPHRASE THE LINK ABOVE, CRIT DAMAGE IS THE AMOUNT OF OPPONENTS DEFENCE HALVED COMPARING TO YOUR ATTACK POWER AMOUNT, SO HAVING HIGH AP IS A GOOD THING/ HAVING HIGHER DEF IS BETTER THAN WASTING POINTS ON OTHER THINGS

#23 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:50 PM

My link to my champs build
http://forums.warppo...-buildmy-style/
This is how legit I am!
I don't have much posts made etc... but I am a veteran and this information might help you

#24 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:59 PM

Just to make it easier for those of you who do not know about the stat calculator here is a link
http://forums.warppo...tat-calculator/

For the skill calculator here is it's link
http://forums.warppo...d-sharing-them/

now you can test things without having to skill reset and think about it first....
BE A NERD LIKE ME AND USE AN ACTUAL REAL LIFE CALCULATOR LIKE ME!! AND CALCULATE THINGS ALONG WITH USING THESE CALCULATORS

#25 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:01 PM

If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask, I'll be answering them to the best of my ability

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users